Facts About Lindell vs Dominion

Dominion is no doubt having second thoughts. Lindell is not.

In that first suit on February 22, 2021, when Dominion sued Lindell for allegedly damaging their reputation wrongly, or defamation,” it came along with similar lawsuits against Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Maria Bartiromo, Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pirro, and Sean Hannity, and according to Lindell’s countersuit, over 150 private individuals and organizations.

These suits open the company up to discovery by Lindell’s side, which means that the court can make Dominion provide private emails, financial records, or other internal documents that Lindell needs to make his case that he has said isn’t false. But the history of Dominion’s company and information about the vulnerability of its machines that are shown in Lindell’s countersuit makes it look like scrutiny and transparency are not likely to help Dominion’s public image nor help the company win taxpayer-funded contracts in the future.
Democrats have kept this out of the courts for a reason.

As result, I say Dominion runs away with its tail between its legs, never to have to answer about anything.

LOLOL.. You wish. Lindell is an idiot.

A law firm has to approve what lawsuits they will be involved in.. and they think Lindell is off the wall. No deal.

The suit—which cites William Shakespeare, 1984 and Adolf Hitler—has been broadly criticized by lawyers, who described Lindell’s legal arguments as “nonsense” and a “craptastic legal job.”

The complaint was filed by Alec J. Beck of Barnes & Thornburg, a major business law firm based in Indiana that Law.com ranks as the 107th highest grossing law firm in the world.

In a statement Friday first reported by Law.com, a spokesperson for Barnes & Thornburg said the Lindell complaint was filed “without receiving firm authorization” and the firm was “immediately”taking steps to withdraw from the lawsuit.

These suits open the company up to discovery by Lindell’s side,
And Dominion wasn't afraid of that at all.

What does that tell you?
Well you're dead wrong on that, seriously the stupidest thing I have yet heard, a questionable company such as Dominion, not afraid of Discovery! Lindell Has deep pockets, and he is backed by his steadfast spiritual beliefs, I'd be very very nervous if I was Dominion and its deep state backers!

No law firm will touch Lindell.. He's nuts.

What does that tell you?
Well you're dead wrong on that, seriously the stupidest thing I have yet heard, a questionable company such as Dominion, not afraid of Discovery! Lindell Has deep pockets, and he is backed by his steadfast spiritual beliefs, I'd be very very nervous if I was Dominion and its deep state backers!

Yes indeed, he and Trump are ethical violations waiting to happen...

What does that tell you?

This is not about Trump.

The Dominion machines in question just count paper ballots. They're more correctly classified as tabulating machines, not voting machines. Dominion does make actual voting machines, but those weren't used in the states in question. As long as the paper ballots are retained -- and they are, at least until Trump cult frauditors get hold of them -- there's no way to cheat with the tabulating machines, since any machine cheating would instantly be revealed by any hand recount, or by any of the actual audits routinely done after elections.

That's why it's stupid to claim the Dominion machines are rigged somehow. The less stupid Trump cultists know this, which is why theyv'e switched to faking a conspiracy theory about how millions of illegal paper ballots were somehow sneaked into the tabulation.

What does that tell you?

The best law firms are very zealous about their reputations.. They won't represent Lindell anymore than they will represent Trump.

What does that tell you?

The best law firms are very zealous about their reputations.. They won't represent Lindell anymore than they will represent Trump.
I also noticed that Trump could not find a distributor for his new book..

The Dominion machines in question just count paper ballots. They're more correctly classified as tabulating machines, not voting machines. Dominion does make actual voting machines, but those weren't used in the states in question. As long as the paper ballots are retained -- and they are, at least until Trump cult frauditors get hold of them -- there's no way to cheat with the tabulating machines, since any machine cheating would instantly be revealed by any hand recount, or by any of the actual audits routinely done after elections.

That's why it's stupid to claim the Dominion machines are rigged somehow. The less stupid Trump cultists know this, which is why theyv'e switched to faking a conspiracy theory about how millions of illegal paper ballots were somehow sneaked into the tabulation.
yes indeed, the machine gives the voter a receipt of their vote and then spits out one for the election workers to deposit in a container to send to the counters..

What does that tell you?

Exactly.. No reputable publisher will touch Trump. Its the same with law firms and banks.. That's the same problem Lindell has.

What does that tell you?

Exactly.. No reputable publisher will touch Trump. Its the same with law firms and banks.. That's the same problem Lindell has.
El Paso also wants the 450k he owes them for a rally he held there.

What does that tell you?

This is not about Trump.
Like hell it isn't...They are all tied together in their front line operations for Trump and his campaign to be president.

What does that tell you?

This is not about Trump.
Like hell it isn't...They are all tied together in their front line operations for Trump and his campaign to be president.
Like the FBI is tied to Jan. 6th and instigated the violence? Like that?

What does that tell you?

Trump has ALWAYS been a cheat.

What does that tell you?

Trump has ALWAYS been a cheat.
His dad was a cheat also, his son in laws Dad is a cheat which is why he gave him a pardon, the whole frickin' family cheats on each other.....I wonder what Ivanka is doing tonight?

What does that tell you?

This is not about Trump.
Are they being sued also?

What does that tell you?

This is not about Trump.
Are they being sued also?
No, they are above the law. That is why the country is going to Hell. You idiots want totalitarianism? It is what you are going to get. Then they will come after your sorry lying ass too.

I did happened to notice that the case has not been dropped, so the show must go on, unless Lindell settles out of court and you know what that means....
Good. Lindell wants to go to court. Did you miss that?
If he did then why did his attorney file a motion to drop the case?
In court? haha
That is the usual place to send one of those forms.
so he is in court duhhh

Forum List

Back