Fact Check....Biden Press Conference. Biden claimed he “came to the United States Senate 120 years ago”. Is this true?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Here is the exact quote:

Joe Biden: (17:02)
Filibuster. Filibuster. With regard to the filibuster, I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago. And that is that it used to be required for the filibuster… And I had a card on this. I was going to give you the statistics, but you probably know them. That it used to be that from between 1917 and 1971, the filibuster existed, there were a total of 58 eight motions to break the filibuster, that whole time. Last year alone, there were five times that many. So it’s being abused in a gigantic way. And for example, it used to be, you had to stand there and talk and talk and talk and talk until you collapsed. And guess what? People got tired of talking and tired of collapsing. Filibusters broke down and were able to break the filibuster, get a [inaudible 00:18:05] vote.

According to WHITEHOUSE.GOV....

At age 29, President Biden became one of the youngest people ever elected to the United States Senate.

If Joe Biden joined the Senate 120 years ago, he would be 149 years old Today. His bio says he is 78 years old and joined the Senate in 1973.

CONCLUSION:

Joe Biden is not 149 years old and he did not join the senate in 1901.

Joe Biden lied. 2500 Pinocchios.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Fact Check....Biden Press Conference. Biden claimed he “came to the United States Senate 120 years ago”. Is this true?

Apparently, it is true. If the video and transcript are to be believed, he really did say that.

I cannot vouch for the authenticty of the video nor transcript. I have to trust the sources. Though I did see him say it live....but maybe it was a Cyborg Joe Biden.

Being Demon(Satan)Spawn, he's been on Earth for centuries, at least. Just incarnating into different bodies during that time. Beware when this current shell/body of his gives out and his spirit~soul passes into another host.o_O:eek::dev3:

Apparently, it is true. If the video and transcript are to be believed, he really did say that.

I cannot vouch for the authenticty of the video nor transcript. I have to trust the sources. Though I did see him say it live....but maybe it was a Cyborg Joe Biden.

Xiden

Being Demon(Satan)Spawn, he's been on Earth for centuries, at least. Just incarnating into different bodies during that time. Beware when this current shell/body of his gives out and his spirit~soul passes into another host.o_O:eek::dev3:

I'm reminded of a faintly-remembered segment on some quasi-Twilight Zone-like show, some decades ago.

The story involved two stage magicians, a very old one, with not long left top live, and a young one. The old magician had chosen the young one to participate in a once-in-a-generation trick. There was a tradition, with this trick, where an old, retiring magician would pass it along to a young magician, each performing it only once in his lifetime, once as the upcoming young magician, and again as the old magician about to retire.

The story, as seen from the perspective of the young magician, had him and the old magician each step into a large glass coffin-shaped container, with some distance between them. The coffins would fill with mist, and when the mist dissipated, the two magicians will have switched containers; at least that's what the audience saw.

What the young magician saw, was that it was his own body that exited the other container, and he found himself in the old, dying body; with it being clearly implied that the old magician now occupied the younger body. The trick was really a means by which the old magician was able to live on for generations, by stealing a new, younger body when the body that he currently occupied was getting old and failing.

This leaves us to wonder, who “Joe Biden” was before, by a similar means, he stole the body of the young genuine Joe Biden; and at what point this happened.

I guess The Whore is being set up to be next.

I found a video of Republicans who are crying because Biden lies so much. These people are traumatized, because they're easily led & extremely emotional in their quest for a proper victimization safe space.

I'm reminded of a faintly-remembered segment on some quasi-Twilight Zone-like show, some decades ago.

The story involved two stage magicians, a very old one, with not long left top live, and a young one. The old magician had chosen the young one to participate in a once-in-a-generation trick. There was a tradition, with this trick, where an old, retiring magician would pass it along to a young magician, each performing it only once in his lifetime, once as the upcoming young magician, and again as the old magician about to retire.

The story, as seen from the perspective of the young magician, had him and the old magician each step into a large glass coffin-shaped container, with some distance between them. The coffins would fill with mist, and when the mist dissipated, the two magicians will have switched containers; at least that's what the audience saw.

What the young magician saw, was that it was his own body that exited the other container, and he found himself in the old, dying body; with it being clearly implied that the old magician now occupied the younger body. The trick was really a means by which the old magician was able to live on for generations, by stealing a new, younger body when the body that he currently occupied was getting old and failing.

This leaves us to wonder, who “Joe Biden” was before, by a similar means, he stole the body of the young genuine Joe Biden; and at what point this happened.

I guess The Whore is being set up to be next.

Thats kinda like Get out.....how creepy.

Here is the exact quote:

Filibuster. Filibuster. With regard to the filibuster, I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago. And that is that it used to be required for the filibuster… And I had a card on this. I was going to give you the statistics, but you probably know them. That it used to be that from between 1917 and 1971, the filibuster existed, there were a total of 58 eight motions to break the filibuster, that whole time. Last year alone, there were five times that many. So it’s being abused in a gigantic way. And for example, it used to be, you had to stand there and talk and talk and talk and talk until you collapsed. And guess what? People got tired of talking and tired of collapsing. Filibusters broke down and were able to break the filibuster, get a [inaudible 00:18:05] vote.

At age 29, President Biden became one of the youngest people ever elected to the United States Senate.

If Joe Biden joined the Senate 120 years ago, he would be 149 years old Today. His bio says he is 78 years old and joined the Senate in 1973.

CONCLUSION:

maxresdefault.jpg

Has anybody tried to blame Trump for this yet?

Here is the exact quote:

CONCLUSION:

maxresdefault.jpg
I understood his comment to mean the filibuster was already used in the Senate for 120 years by the time he was elected. I agree he should have phrased it a little better considering the low comprehension level of some republicans.

Here is the exact quote:

CONCLUSION:

maxresdefault.jpg
I understood his comment to mean the filibuster was already used in the Senate for 120 years by the time he was elected. I agree he should have phrased it a little better considering the low comprehension level of some republicans.
More correctly, reflects the low comprehension and communication skills of most Libtard, Regressive, Dumbocrats. Quid-pro-quo/groper-molester Joe Biden is a classic case in point.

Here is the exact quote:

CONCLUSION:

maxresdefault.jpg

Phrased it better, you don't believe your ears?

Forum List

Back