Faces of Truth: Prominent People World Wide Say Bad Things About America and 9/11

Lana Wood: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Actress, Producer. Author, Sister of actress Natalie Wood

images

images

images

Quote: "You know, diamonds may be forever but in the last few years, I, like you, have learned that democracies are not forever unless we all do our part to keep our democracy safe. And that is why I'm urging all of you to participate in the Week of Truth, The Shell Game buy-in for 9/11 Truth, when thousands of us across America will be buying multiple copies of the explosive new historical novel by Steve Alten. The Shell Game is a cautionary tale about the next 9/11, an event already in the planning stages that will lead us into a war in Iran. Read the book and awaken to the fact that we as a nation have been lied to about the events of September 11th, 2001."

Heather Thomas: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: – Actress, Screenwriter, Author, Political Activist

images

images

images

Quote: "This was all staged in order to take the oil leases"

"I'm going to go this far: There was no fuselage at the Pentagon. There was none that you could check out. They said it vaporized, and yet they produced bodies saying that they didn't vaporize. You can vaporize a two-ton engine? I don't think so. And a lot people say they closed the Twin Towers for weekends on end (directly before 9/11) and wouldn't even let the security people in there (because they were setting it up for demolition.) You can listen to this stuff, the knowledge is out there. You can see the pictures of the Pentagon. It's a solid hole. No airplane does damage like that. It was a bomb.

Lella Costa: Italy

Promintent Status Accomplished: Actress, Writer, Theater Monologue Performance, Radio

images

images

images

Quote: "As far as 9/11 is concerned, some of the situations we have been told are not only unlikely but also grotesque. They sound like a General's bullshit, who is normally capable of very crooked inventions."

"I have used the unlikely explanations given by the US Government on some events as material for four of my shows; they are sometimes really an insult to people's intelligence."

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x207/Dawson][/quote]

Looks like you're keeping at your job...LOL

If the official 9/11 story were true then there wouldn't be a need for so many recruits accross the message boards to fight so hard to defend it.

Usually the truth doesn't have to go through such great lengths to try and defend itself...lol

Or have posters at the ready to try and derail threads from intelligent discussion.

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRycVC9ol13RkrCn0NIh5i9zB4BYZBZelLiGeZsqUUysxRlFpTpsw
Oh look, another moron that thinks anyone who doubts the twoofers is being paid to do so.

:lmao:

No proof, as usual.

Roseanne Barr: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Actress, Emmy Award, Golden Globe, Six People's Choice Awards, Comedienne, Three American Comedy Awards, Writer, Director, Producer, Television talk show host, Radio talk show host, Kids Choice Award, GLAAD Media Award, TV Land Innovator Award, Television Shows

images

images

images

Quote: "I say bush did it."

If the official 9/11 story were true then there wouldn't be a need for so many recruits accross the message boards to fight so hard to defend it.

Usually the truth doesn't have to go through such great lengths to try and defend itself...lol

Or have posters at the ready to try and derail threads from intelligent discussion.

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRycVC9ol13RkrCn0NIh5i9zB4BYZBZelLiGeZsqUUysxRlFpTpsw
Oh look, another moron that thinks anyone who doubts the twoofers is being paid to do so.

No proof, as usual.

0.jpg

images

No proof, as usual.

0.jpg
Yep, no proof. :thup:

Dick Gregory: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Actor, Comedian, Writer, Social Activist, Nationally prominent comedian for over 40 years, In the top 100 Greatest Standups of all time, U.S. Army veteran

images

images

images

Quote: "One thing I know is that the official government story of those events, as well as what took place that day at the Pentagon, is just that, a story. This story is not the truth, but far from it."

Last edited:
You wouldn't know proof if it was shoved up your ***
Try me, faggot.

Prove I'm a paid poster.

Couldn't care less if you were or weren't.

Fact of the matter is there are a few on every message board spending as much time derailing intelligent discussion on 9/11 threads as most people do at their full time jobs...
Total bullshit statement with nothing to back it up. And you idiots will call ANYONE that disagrees with you a "paid agent troll". Fucking morons.

Try me, faggot.

Prove I'm a paid poster.

Fact of the matter is there are a few on every messageboard spending as much time derailing intelligent discussion on 9/11 threads as most people do at their full time jobs...
Names and proof of same. Thanks in advance.
Well, CJ, you're nicer than me. I get sick of these idiots always accusing anyone who disagrees with them as working for the government. Eots, Rimjob, Paulitician, Rdean, Wash, etc. And anyone who posts celebrities as proof of ANYTHING is legally brain dead.

Fact of the matter is there are a few on every messageboard spending as much time derailing intelligent discussion on 9/11 threads as most people do at their full time jobs...
Names and proof of same. Thanks in advance.
Well, CJ, you're nicer than me. I get sick of these idiots always accusing anyone who disagrees with them as working for the government. Eots, Rimjob, Paulitician, Rdean, Wash, etc. And anyone who posts celebrities as proof of ANYTHING is legally brain dead.
I knew he hit rock bottom when he posted actors to bolster his point.

Sharon Stone lied about her IQ and being in Mensa. Yeah, she's definitely an authority on 9/11. :lmao:

Or have posters at the ready to try and derail threads from [B]intelligent discussion[/B].

You post page after page of other people's opinions,many of whom are publicity seeking celebrities, and you call it INTELLIGENT discussion! I get the impression you don't know the meaning of either of those words.

thanks for admitting you cant counter it that high prominent distingused people dont accet the governments fairy tales either and that you need to change your user name to DUNCEMAN.Just because YOU dont care dunce,that doesnt mean others here dont.:cuckoo:

oh and thanks for showing that you could care less that if family members of your were working there and got killed there,that you could care less about the government lying about who was behind the attacks.congrats.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
what I just said to dunceman cracker kid,applies to you as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back