Facebook Perversions

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
They banned Donald Trump, the President of the United States. Look at who they allowed to stay on:

Yep, it's the Ayatollah Khomeini, the fanatic who chants "Death to America, the Great Satan."
He's the guy who finances terrorism all over the Middle East and the one who says he's gonna destroy Israel when he
gets his A bomb built. He's the one who sentenced a writer to death for writing a book critical of Islam.

I think it's time we put Zuckerberg in a cage

They banned Donald Trump, the President of the United States. Look at who they allowed to stay on:

Yep, it's the Ayatollah Khomeini, the fanatic who chants "Death to America, the Great Satan."
He's the guy who finances terrorism all over the Middle East and the one who says he's gonna destroy Israel when he
gets his A bomb built. He's the one who sentenced a writer to death for writing a book critical of Islam.

Yes, I bet if one could go through every ounce of Facebook, Twitter, and the other, that it would amaze us as to who was allowed to stay, the content they uploaded, and their overall character analysis in which is most likely a hundred times worse than Trump could ever imagine being. Politics has exposed this with them, and Trump is going to see just how bad they've been with his new lawsuit's that target exactly that.

Yes, I bet if one could go through every ounce of Facebook, Twitter, and the other, that it would amaze us as to who was allowed to stay, the content they uploaded, and their overall character analysis in which is most likely a hundred times worse than Trump could ever imagine being. Politics has exposed this with them, and Trump is going to see just how bad they've been with his new lawsuit's that target exactly that.
The law professor Alan Dershowitz thinks Trump has a good chance of winning an order from the court in Florida.

Forum List

Back