Face the Truth White Racists-Because Non Racist/Anti Racist Whites Do So

So now let us once again return to black crime and per capita.

In 2019, the FBI UCR showed that 3218 blacks committed murder in the US. That number equalled 0.0000687606838 of the black population and 0.00000975151515 of the American population. If we break that down per capita it equals 7 per 100,000.

A study published in July 2020 by the Heart Association showed that Black people had a nearly twofold higher mortality rate than their white peers for hypertension-related heart disease deaths in 2018, according to the study. That year, the death rate for Black men was 206.6 per 100,000 people, compared with 117.2 for white men. The death rates were 132.7 for Black women and 81.5 for white women. That's even after white men experienced the greatest spike during the entire research period.

If you combine black men/women, 170 per 100,000 blacks die from hypertension related heart disease. "Hypertension can affect any individual, and it has several risk factors; however, it is quite common with those suffering from anxiety attacks, as stress and anxiety causes a rapid rise in blood pressure. It's important to monitor your hypertension."

Racism is a stressor that triggers the body into allostasis or better understood, racism forces the body to adapt to stress. Allostasis is the process that helps us adapt to stress. Allostatic load is compiled damage to the body as an individual is exposed to constant stress. Constant stress leads to allostatic overload, which is the point when the cumulative amount of stress causes health problems or death. For example, allostatic processes lead to increases in blood pressure, a leading cause of death in the black community. Studies show that allostatic overload created by stress caused due to constant exposure to racism increases the occurrences of myocardial infarction in blacks. Simply put, a myocardial infarction is a heart attack. In 2014, “Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States”, a study by Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes was published in Social Science and Medicine Journal. What they found as a result of their study was not only that racism increased the occurrence of heart attacks for blacks, but reduced the occurrence of heart attacks for whites.

“This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism—specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign or even beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual-level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings. Furthermore, lending support to the construct validity of our measures of structural racism, the effects persist above and beyond those of state-level racial disparities in poverty.

Measures of structural racism pertaining to job status did not follow the expected pattern of association, and were inversely associated with myocardial infarction among Blacks. While this finding was unexpected, it is in line with results from previous studies that have documented that Black Americans in high status positions report greater exposure to interpersonal discrimination (Paradies, 2006). This increased exposure, coupled with potential pressures to assimilate and to defy negative racist stereotypes, may in turn place high status Blacks at greater risk for adverse health outcomes. Our results similarly suggest that Black Americans in states with greater representation of Blacks in high status positions are at higher risk for heart attack.”

-Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes -“Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States”

24 times more blacks die from stress related heart attacks than are killed by other blacks. That stress is caused by white racism.
There is absolutely no evidence of that. You're a gullible fool.

What causes black people stress is other black people.

For example: Blacks are much more likely than whites to live in a home with domestic violence. That's extremely stressful, not only for the women and children who are the victims, but also for the offender. After all, getting thrown in jail or having a warrant out for your arrest because you beat the shit out of your baby mama is extremely stressful.

Another example: Blacks are also more likely to live with a drug addict, which is extremely stressful to both the addicts and their families.

The list goes on and on. Black culture in general is stressful.
Everything you say here is wrong. And its fucking stupid.

For example

View attachment 501986
View attachment 501987
View attachment 501988
View attachment 501989
I posted a study and I have lived 60 years black and know what racism does to a persons body chemistry. Your ass has none of that knowledge so STFU.
You have such a low IQ that you don't even know that those stats prove that I'm correct.

You're nothing but a racist dumbass.
No they don't.

In 2019, the FBI UCR showed that 3218 blacks committed murder in the US. That number equalled 0.0000687606838 of the black population and 0.00000975151515 of the American population. If we break that down per capita it equals 7 per 100,000.

A study published in July 2020 by the Heart Association showed that Black people had a nearly twofold higher mortality rate than their white peers for hypertension-related heart disease deaths in 2018, according to the study. That year, the death rate for Black men was 206.6 per 100,000 people, compared with 117.2 for white men. The death rates were 132.7 for Black women and 81.5 for white women. That's even after white men experienced the greatest spike during the entire research period.

If you combine black men/women, 170 per 100,000 blacks die from hypertension related heart disease. "Hypertension can affect any individual, and it has several risk factors; however, it is quite common with those suffering from anxiety attacks, as stress and anxiety causes a rapid rise in blood pressure. It's important to monitor your hypertension."

Racism is a stressor that triggers the body into allostasis or better understood, racism forces the body to adapt to stress. Allostasis is the process that helps us adapt to stress. Allostatic load is compiled damage to the body as an individual is exposed to constant stress. Constant stress leads to allostatic overload, which is the point when the cumulative amount of stress causes health problems or death. For example, allostatic processes lead to increases in blood pressure, a leading cause of death in the black community. Studies show that allostatic overload created by stress caused due to constant exposure to racism increases the occurrences of myocardial infarction in blacks. Simply put, a myocardial infarction is a heart attack. In 2014, “Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States”, a study by Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes was published in Social Science and Medicine Journal. What they found as a result of their study was not only that racism increased the occurrence of heart attacks for blacks, but reduced the occurrence of heart attacks for whites.

“This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism—specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign or even beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual-level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings. Furthermore, lending support to the construct validity of our measures of structural racism, the effects persist above and beyond those of state-level racial disparities in poverty.

Measures of structural racism pertaining to job status did not follow the expected pattern of association, and were inversely associated with myocardial infarction among Blacks. While this finding was unexpected, it is in line with results from previous studies that have documented that Black Americans in high status positions report greater exposure to interpersonal discrimination (Paradies, 2006). This increased exposure, coupled with potential pressures to assimilate and to defy negative racist stereotypes, may in turn place high status Blacks at greater risk for adverse health outcomes. Our results similarly suggest that Black Americans in states with greater representation of Blacks in high status positions are at higher risk for heart attack.”

-Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes -“Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States”

24 times more blacks die from stress related heart attacks than are killed by other blacks. That stress is caused by white racism.

For example: Blacks are much more likely than whites to live in a home with domestic violence. That's extremely stressful, not only for the women and children who are the victims, but also for the offender. After all, getting thrown in jail or having a warrant out for your arrest because you beat the shit out of your baby mama is extremely stressful.

Another example: Blacks are also more likely to live with a drug addict, which is extremely stressful to both the addicts and their families.

For example

View attachment 501986
View attachment 501987
View attachment 501988
View attachment 501989
I posted a study and I have lived 60 years black and know what racism does to a persons body chemistry. Your ass has none of that knowledge so STFU.
You have such a low IQ that you don't even know that those stats prove that I'm correct.

No they don't.
You can't even do basic math. That's how fucking stupid you are.

I'm not sure it's scietifically accurate to say this stress is caused by white racism, as there are many other potential stressors, but it's not hard to imagine white racism at least contributes.

I'm 100 percent sure it is accurate. There are some things a black person experiences when a racist event happens relative to body chemistry. Racism just adds to a black persons allostatic load and if it gets to be an overload, then we see bad health outcomes to include death.

Perhaps it's impossible for a white living in a predominantly white society to imagine what that's like... so I'm not saying that's the same, but everybody who has been in a certain situation where he/she was a minority regarding a certain crucial trait can at least somewhat relate, I guess.

When I worked in a retirement home as a very young guy where boss and 95% of the staff were (older) females kind of gave me an idea what young females sometimes get to hear at a predominantly male workplace, for example.

Now I imagine it's pretty tough for blacks who statistically are a minority most of the time at most places.

You are trying to understand and I respect you for that. It's a hell of a lot better than these idiots in here who have never been black but think they can tell a 60 year old black man that he doesn't know what affects black people.

For example

View attachment 501986
View attachment 501987
View attachment 501988
View attachment 501989

No they don't.

I am far morre intelligent than you ignorant fake allah worshipping ass.

I'm not sure it's scietifically accurate to say this stress is caused by white racism, as there are many other potential stressors, but it's not hard to imagine white racism at least contributes.

But ... I'm an old class reductionist. My first guess would be to assume that much of the extra stress is due to bad social living conditions. Blacks still have much lower income, much worse jobs, much higer unemployment rate and live in quarters with much higher crime rates, by average, than whites.

There may be many reasons for that, but I don't think it's because blacks are somehow inherently worse than other groups. One reason certainly is structural racism.

At any rate, I'd say to solve the problem, ways must be found to raise blacks to the same social status as other groups. Maybe that's the key to everything else.
Your last paragraph is what most Black Americans are saying needs to be done.

As far as I can see, it's just damn difficult to find out from which side to address the problem, or which measures to take.

Racism increases social inequality, social inequality in turn increases racist prejudices. What should the focus be on?

I might be wrong, but my feeling is just addressing racism won't be enough. People are just prejudiced in general, you can get certain prejudices out of people, but you cannot change that most people are prejudiced. People will always be hostile towards groups of people they're not familiar with. So maybe by raising the social status of disadvantaged groups, established groups will consider them less alien on the long run.
Again...welfare reform.

Limit Welfare to two kids......if you have more you get no more. Or better to no more than 3 years to get your shit together before being kicked off. Welfare is only supposed to be a safety net. If the father is out of the household---deduct not add to any governement bennies.

I doubt welfare in the US is so high that it allows a really comfortable life. I'm pretty sure it helps you to stay alife at best, but doesn't raise you out of poverty.

When people on welfare don't get a job quickly, it might either be because they are really lazy and don't mind living in poverty ... or it's because society just doesn't offer them decent jobs that would allow them a life that's truly more attractive.

Sorry we stress you out. Maybe go out and read a book instead of posting here 24/7/365 that "I see racist, they don't know they're racists"

I-See-Dead-People.jpg

Well you're lucky if you don't have to deal with ugly shit from a large number of people on a daily basis, just for the way you look.

Some people are not that lucky.

Uh huh.

Well, that's certainly an "argument", isn't it?

Though I'm the first to say it's rather one-sided to reduce the problem to racism ... it seems people have become much more toxic in their social relations in general, the bloods are boiling up in general, empathy is a lost virtue and racism is just one part of a larger problem.

You can't "Argue" with crazy people and lunatics
Those crazy people and lunatics have a lot of power today in ways of living. And they are incompetent with the end result being chaos. I can live with a diverse people. I can not live with insanity rules and ways of governing.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: The problems in the black community will never be solved by the white man.

This is not a criticism or condemnation of whites in America, it is a statement of fact that it is impossible for whites to do so.

That’s not to say there aren’t things whites could do to help smooth the transition, but people who think that eradicating white racism is all that needs to be done to “raise” the black community are seriously deluding themselves.

Whites alone cannot solve the problem of black crime, fatherless homes, gang violence and rampant drug use.

For example

View attachment 501986
View attachment 501987
View attachment 501988
View attachment 501989

No they don't.

You claimed that the stats you provided proved me wrong because you are incapable of doing basic math.

Blacks make up ~13% of the US population.

I claimed that blacks are more likely to live in a family with domestic abuse.

According the stats you provided for offenses against family and children, blacks committed 28.3% of those offenses. That's more than double 13%. So that stat backs up my claim.

I also claimed that blacks are more likely to live with a drug addict.

According to the stats you provided for drug abuse violations, blacks committed 26.1% of those violations. Again, more than double their representation in the population at large. So that stat backs up my claim too.

You proved me right, yet since you obviously can't even do basic math, you thought you were proving me wrong. :lol:

You are the poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger effect. You're so fucking stupid that you don't even know that you're stupid.

Last edited:

Drug abuse, obesity, and fried food will lead to higher incidents of heart attacks, FOOL. All of which are common problems among the black population at higher incidents than asians or whites.

There are many studies that show social status has a high influence on all these things. It's not all "choice", in the end, your social situation will always determine your life, at least to a certain degree.

So what do you propose to improve the average social status of blacks?
That's a crock. The end of racism in the white community would improve a lot of things.

But how do you end racism?

I'm afraid the only way this can be achieved is on the long term. The more white people have (good) relations with blacks in everyday life, the more community and the less alienness there is between both sides, the more racism will vanish ... or do you see a quicker way to achieve that?

So my guess is, the more white people learn to know blacks in everyday life, not just as low workers, but as doctors, policemen, businessowners and so on, as people not any less influencial than whites, the quicker they'll lose their prejudices.
Hun, that would mean that black culture and nature would have to change to match other races. Education, Iq, work ethic, loss of the drugs and love of both violence and criminals. You are simply looking to demand that the government and whites pay and give more using the same old worn out nonsense excuses that don't have the same opportunities when in fact they are given more by the government anyways and still fail as a group over and over and over again.

I'm not saying just throwing money at people necessarily solves everything. Like any time you throw money at a problem, it depends on how exactly you invest it.

As for "culture and nature"? I do know that some 100 years ago, Americans who had already been longer in America said the same about Irish, i.e. Or about other groups that were the respectively youngest group of immigrants. And today, it isn't an issue anymore.
I am the wrong person to talk about Irish as well.....I keep a running list of everything--the good, the bad, the ugly. I'm part Irish-------but lets face it, CATHOLICS which the Irish largely were tend to create trouble where ever they go and have wrought a lot of bad upon the world. Catholics have never been the contributors nor workaholics that Protestants and other religious sects are as a group. (I say this as an atheist btw...) One of the BIG BIG BIG factors that made the US successful was that Protestants and many of the other christian sects believed in their hearts of hearts that to be Godly, meant that one had to work hard and accomplish something every day. This attitude combined with american providing the opportunity to work ones way up to the point where they could own their own land and thusly their own destiny gave them the incentative to push the nation into becoming one of the most productive ever. Catholics work ethics wasn't there then and it isnt there now for sure. This is why the earlier european sects saw catholics as lazy, drunkards, and less productive and didn't like them really...And they weren't wrong.

Well, here in Germany, half of the Christians are Protestants and the other half Catholics. The states that are traditionally Catholic are economically even stronger than the Protestant or mostly atheist eastern states.

Guess that shows that just because things originally were this or that, doesn't mean they don't change over time.
Think the US got most of Germanys best and brightest long ago. At one point, 1/3 of the US population had German blood (back when we were a better stronger country)..

I dont know enough about Germany itself to answer why states with Catholic would have more than the other states other than to say that Catholics tend to often be the criminals of the world which can be profitable. Corrupt catholic politicians and catholic mobsters do quit well.........
In the USA those were Irish and Italians not Germans.

I'm 100 percent sure it is accurate. There are some things a black person experiences when a racist event happens relative to body chemistry. Racism just adds to a black persons allostatic load and if it gets to be an overload, then we see bad health outcomes to include death.
Nahh..... you're just a liar, that's all.

We are 100% sure that you race bait off anything that claims racism, no matter how laughably bullshit the claim is..

Sincerely,

Jussie Smollett
HomO
Michael Robinson
The only race baiters here are those like you.
Total, lying, horseshit from the most dishonest racist here.

You sure your daddy was a minister?

Didn't he warn you about getting struck by lightning for being such a lying little shit?

But ... I'm an old class reductionist. My first guess would be to assume that much of the extra stress is due to bad social living conditions. Blacks still have much lower income, much worse jobs, much higer unemployment rate and live in quarters with much higher crime rates, by average, than whites.

There may be many reasons for that, but I don't think it's because blacks are somehow inherently worse than other groups. One reason certainly is structural racism.

At any rate, I'd say to solve the problem, ways must be found to raise blacks to the same social status as other groups. Maybe that's the key to everything else.

As far as I can see, it's just damn difficult to find out from which side to address the problem, or which measures to take.

Racism increases social inequality, social inequality in turn increases racist prejudices. What should the focus be on?

I might be wrong, but my feeling is just addressing racism won't be enough. People are just prejudiced in general, you can get certain prejudices out of people, but you cannot change that most people are prejudiced. People will always be hostile towards groups of people they're not familiar with. So maybe by raising the social status of disadvantaged groups, established groups will consider them less alien on the long run.
Again...welfare reform.

Limit Welfare to two kids......if you have more you get no more. Or better to no more than 3 years to get your shit together before being kicked off. Welfare is only supposed to be a safety net. If the father is out of the household---deduct not add to any governement bennies.

I doubt welfare in the US is so high that it allows a really comfortable life. I'm pretty sure it helps you to stay alife at best, but doesn't raise you out of poverty.

When people on welfare don't get a job quickly, it might either be because they are really lazy and don't mind living in poverty ... or it's because society just doesn't offer them decent jobs that would allow them a life that's truly more attractive.
The problem with turtlesoups rants is the fact that no one can get lifetime welfare in the US. That ended in 1995 with this:

Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act

A person can only get welfare for 3 years consecutively and 5 years total.

We are 100% sure that you race bait off anything that claims racism, no matter how laughably bullshit the claim is..

Sincerely,

Jussie Smollett
HomO
Michael Robinson
The only race baiters here are those like you.
Total, lying, horseshit from the most dishonest racist here.

You sure your daddy was a minister?

Didn't he warn you about getting struck by lightning for being such a lying little shit?
Yawn!

Perhaps it's impossible for a white living in a predominantly white society to imagine what that's like... so I'm not saying that's the same, but everybody who has been in a certain situation where he/she was a minority regarding a certain crucial trait can at least somewhat relate, I guess.

When I worked in a retirement home as a very young guy where boss and 95% of the staff were (older) females kind of gave me an idea what young females sometimes get to hear at a predominantly male workplace, for example.

Now I imagine it's pretty tough for blacks who statistically are a minority most of the time at most places.

You are trying to understand and I respect you for that. It's a hell of a lot better than these idiots in here who have never been black but think they can tell a 60 year old black man that he doesn't know what affects black people.
Well, you're a rabidly racist liar, so there's that.

Again...welfare reform.

Welfare was reformed 25 years ago. A person can only get welfare for 3 years consecutively and five years total. You have no clue, and welfare has nothing to do with the health problems caused by racism.
And welfare comes a variety of names and programs and varies state to state. This said..the rules aren't enforced leading to breeding for money bullshit and a bunch of shitty kids due to shitty parents.

For example

View attachment 501986
View attachment 501987
View attachment 501988
View attachment 501989

No they don't.

You claimed that the stats you provided proved me wrong because you are incapable of doing basic math.

Blacks make up ~13% of the US population.

I claimed that blacks are more likely to live in a family with domestic abuse.

According the stats you provided for offenses against family and children, blacks committed 28.3% of those offenses. That's more than double 13%. So that stat backs up my claim.

I also claimed that blacks are more likely to live with a drug addict.

According to the stats you provided for drug abuse violations, blacks committed 26.1% of those violations. Again, more than double their representation in the population at large. So that stat backs up my claim too.

You proved me right, yet since you obviously can't even do basic math, you thought you were proving me wrong. :lol:

You are the poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger effect. You're so fucking stupid that you don't even know that you're stupid.
First off, blacks are 14 percent of the population secondly if you take the actual numbers and used them as part of the population it's not thirteen percent. Basic math means you use the numbers of people participating in an activity, not people who don't. Now when you talk about percentages, a percentage represents a number. In this case we are not talking about the total black and white population only the parts of those populations participating in that category. So measuring only using people who participated in the acivity you have used, means that whites commit over 70 percent of all crimes against family. For every 10 crimes against family 7 will be committed by someone white. Put of the part of the population committing crimes against family, 70 percent are white.

Your use of math fails you as you are lazy and only want to push a racist narrative that I showed you is untrue. You a simply a fucking idiot.

Yawn! You bore me little boy. Grow up and face the truth.

No problem.

Truth is, you're a liar and a raging racist.

I hope your daughter marries a white guy...... it's going to be hilarious when he has to explain to you that when she says "Daddy" from now on, she's referring to him, lol.

Again...welfare reform.

Welfare was reformed 25 years ago. A person can only get welfare for 3 years consecutively and five years total. You have no clue, and welfare has nothing to do with the health problems caused by racism.
And welfare comes a variety of names and programs and varies state to state. This said..the rules aren't enforced leading to breeding for money bullshit and a bunch of shitty kids due to shitty parents.

You're really a dumb ass.

“The American government spends more on corporate welfare than it does on food stamps and financial assistance for needy families with children.”

No problem.

Truth is, you're a liar and a raging racist.

I hope your daughter marries a white guy...... it's going to be hilarious when he has to explain to you that when she says "Daddy" from now on, she's referring to him, lol.

Lol! That's not the truth and I don't have a daughter. You are just another stump stupid racist who thinks that because I don't like your racist punk ass that I am supposed to hate all white people.

Forum List

Back