Face it Trump supporters,you have been duped.

I had friends of mine back during the election who told me they were going to vote for Trump.I told them not to bother,that you cant trust him as you could Ron Paul or someone like Cythia Mckinney,they are both true patriots.

I wanted badly to believe he was different than Bush or Obama who are one in the same. No such luck. Deal with it Trump fans,you have indeed been duped same as I once was for thinking he would be different.

I like you also wanted him to win only because we all knew what we would get with war mongrel Hitlery in office. But he is no different than Bush or Obama or HELLERY. the proof is in the pudding if you take the time to look at the facts in these informative videos.:thup:

thats just for starters folks.

Pres. Trump knows what he is doing. But the Deep state is trying to weasel it out from him.

giphy.webp

I would like to believe that but HOW do you explain his actions of doing a perfect imitation of war mongrels Obomination and Bushwacker saying he will invade a country that has done nothing to us?

He never said that.

I had friends of mine back during the election who told me they were going to vote for Trump.I told them not to bother,that you cant trust him as you could Ron Paul or someone like Cythia Mckinney,they are both true patriots.

I wanted badly to believe he was different than Bush or Obama who are one in the same. No such luck. Deal with it Trump fans,you have indeed been duped same as I once was for thinking he would be different.

I like you also wanted him to win only because we all knew what we would get with war mongrel Hitlery in office. But he is no different than Bush or Obama or HELLERY. the proof is in the pudding if you take the time to look at the facts in these informative videos.:thup:

Pres. Trump knows what he is doing. But the Deep state is trying to weasel it out from him.

giphy.webp

I would like to believe that but HOW do you explain his actions of doing a perfect imitation of war mongrels Obomination and Bushwacker saying he will invade a country that has done nothing to us?

He never said that.

uh sorry charlie,yes he did,he was on the radio saying that the other day.I heard him myself.It pissed me off.Believe me I wish i had NOT heard him say that.

how much fucking longer are people going to be taken in by Trump. I was a supporter of his till his NFL comments which show he does NOT believe in free speech,and now this takes the cake.the fact that fucking Israel sides with him is all the proof in the world he is a fraud and no different than Bush or Obama.

PressTV-Israel, Saudi hail Trump’s anti-Iran rhetoric

how much fucking longer are people going to be taken in by Trump. I was a supporter of his till his NFL comments which show he does NOT believe in free speech,and now this takes the cake.the fact that fucking Israel sides with him is all the proof in the world he is a fraud and no different than Bush or Obama.

Really? I could have sworn you commented long before the election that you were not for him.

Then you agree with disrespecting the men and women of the military. many that have died in wars.

Really? I could have sworn you commented long before the election that you were not for him.

I was not thrilled about him being the republican nomination,yes that is true but given who the alternative was,the mass murdering evil bitch who kisses the CIA and Israels ass and their murdering ways,I was GLAD Trump got elected over her because we all knew what would happen with Hellery.It would be the same ole same ole,

Trump just as I suspected but hoped to be wrong about and wanted to be wrong about,is doing the same as Hellery,Obama,and Bush though kissing Israels ass as this article proves.

as I have said before,till Trump at least TRYS to do what Kennedy attempted to do which is get rid of the CIA,the fed,and cut off funding to Israel,as far as I am concerned,he is no different than Hellery and this article just confirms that the fact that same as Hellery,he is kissing Israels ass which does not surprise me in the least.

this is what this one poster at this site posted,he so much hit the nail on the head,could not have said it better myself. :clap:

who even cares about the president he is a puppet who is told what to do and when to do it. why dont all you crazies go after the fed reserve or the CIA or the militry industrial complex, there are plenty of people who control your lives that shouldn't be, leave the president alone he can't even buy his own brand of toilet paper to wipe his ass no more.

Eisenhower in his farewell address speech tried to warn the american people about the dangerous military industrail complex that killed JFK.

still MORE facts Trump is no different than Bush or Obama.same as them and as every president since LBJ all the way up to Obama and now Trump,Trump is kissing the ass of Israel and supporting their murderous ways of Palestinians.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/team-trump-add-insult-to-injury-for-the-palestinians/5623301
Facts? You ain't got no facts, you cut and paste and claim it as fact, but you ain't got nothing. I love how Trump is sending you idiots off the deep end.

Trump is fulfilling all his campaign promises.

You notice that we don't have thread after thread after thread of bs about how Trump was failing on his campaign promises..like we did the first 6 months? (before he actually had time to get established)....

Leftist dupes.

You notice that we don't have thread after thread after thread of bs about how Trump was failing on his campaign promises..like we did the first 6 months? (before he actually had time to get established)....

Leftist dupes.

except like every puppet president we have had since LBJ all the way up to Obomination,he is bowing down and kissing the ass of Israel who is always starting wars with other countrys which is why we have the mess in the middle east. WHEN is he going to stop kissing their ass and stand up to that murderous nation and cut off aide to them as our last REAL president who served the people instead of the bankers and Israel JFK did.

Hint.that is WHY every president since him has stayed alive.they know if they mess with Israel and dont kiss their ass,they will suffer the same fate he did.

please read post#69 here and tell me HOW this action of Trumps is good for the American people. Face it Trump supporters,you have been duped.

Leftist dupes.

except like every puppet president we have had since LBJ all the way up to Obomination,he is bowing down and kissing the ass of Israel who is always starting wars with other countrys which is why we have the mess in the middle east. WHEN is he going to stop kissing their ass and stand up to that murderous nation and cut off aide to them as our last REAL president who served the people instead of the bankers and Israel JFK did.

Hint.that is WHY every president since him has stayed alive.they know if they mess with Israel and dont kiss their ass,they will suffer the same fate he did.

please read post#69 here and tell me HOW this action of Trumps is good for the American people. Face it Trump supporters,you have been duped.

Nonsense. Recognizing Israel's capital as it's capital is not "bowing down and kissing Israel's ass". And Obammo never kissed Israel's ass. In fact, he almost destroyed our relationship with Israel because of his pandering to terrorists and enemies of Israel.

Leftist dupes.

Leftist dupes.

Nonsense. Recognizing Israel's capital as it's capital is not "bowing down and kissing Israel's ass". And Obammo never kissed Israel's ass. In fact, he almost destroyed our relationship with Israel because of his pandering to terrorists and enemies of Israel.

Uh Obomination gave Isreal the biggest aide package EVER in the history of our corrupt government worse than all presidents before him combined.sounds like bowing down to Isreal to me.:haha:

even Sunniman who is a die hard Trump supporter said recently that was the one thing Trump has done since being in office that he did not approve of him doing and is not happy with that action of his.lol.

oh and how is THIS not kissing the zionists asses of Isreal? LOL

Trump gives a new impetus to the war "by trust" of American cryptoneosionists against Russia

Last edited:

Leftist dupes.

Leftist dupes.

Uh Obomination gave Isreal the biggest aide package EVER in the history of our corrupt government worse than all presidents before him combined.sounds like bowing down to Isreal to me.:haha:

even Sunniman who is a die hard Trump supporter said recently that was the one thing Trump has done since being in office that he did not approve of him doing and is not happy with that action of his.lol.

oh and how is THIS not kissing the zionists asses of Isreal? LOL

Trump gives a new impetus to the war "by trust" of American cryptoneosionists against Russia
Sunni is a die hard MUSLIM Trump supporter.

I have to admit that trump is the first president since Carter to challenge the deep state and do good things for the country and the people HOWEVER I STILL dont trust him because not only his words but his ACTIONS show that like every president since LBJ,he is kissing the ass of Israel.that is my MAIN beef with him along with the fact that he has yet to do anything about even trying to abolishing the criminal CIA,FBI and FED and kennedy TRIED to so.

if THIS is not kissing Israels ass,then you guys are in serious denial mode.

US Cuts Half Its Aid for Palestinian Refugees
Economic conditions in Occupied Palestine already “scream.” The Trump administration, in cahoots with Israel, just made things tougher by cutting half of US aid to the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNWRA).

It goes for healthcare, education and other social services - vital for around five million Palestinian refugees and their descendants in Gaza, the West Bank, East Jerusalem, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan - victims of Israeli aggression in 1948 and 1967.

For starters, theTrump administration is withholding $65 million of a $125 million payment to UNWRA due this month - maybe all aid to be frozen or ended later, an act of collective punishment, a US and Israeli specialty, flagrantly violating international law.

On January 2, Trump disgracefully tweeted: “(W)e pay the Palestinians HUNDRED OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS a year and get no appreciation or respect.”

He wont pay hundreds of millions to Palestinians but he WILL let our government contiune to give BILLIONS to Israel so they can keep starting wars around the country. great man there.:rolleyes:

I have to admit that trump is the first president since Carter to challenge the deep state and do good things for the country and the people HOWEVER I STILL dont trust him because not only his words but his ACTIONS show that like every president since LBJ,he is kissing the ass of Israel.that is my MAIN beef with him along with the fact that he has yet to do anything about even trying to abolishing the criminal CIA,FBI and FED and kennedy TRIED to so.

if THIS is not kissing Israels ass,then you guys are in serious denial mode.

Economic conditions in Occupied Palestine already “scream.” The Trump administration, in cahoots with Israel, just made things tougher by cutting half of US aid to the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNWRA).

It goes for healthcare, education and other social services - vital for around five million Palestinian refugees and their descendants in Gaza, the West Bank, East Jerusalem, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan - victims of Israeli aggression in 1948 and 1967.

For starters, theTrump administration is withholding $65 million of a $125 million payment to UNWRA due this month - maybe all aid to be frozen or ended later, an act of collective punishment, a US and Israeli specialty, flagrantly violating international law.

On January 2, Trump disgracefully tweeted: “(W)e pay the Palestinians HUNDRED OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS a year and get no appreciation or respect.”

He wont pay hundreds of millions to Palestinians but he WILL let our government contiune to give BILLIONS to Israel so they can keep starting wars around the country. great man there.:rolleyes:

What benefit is there in throwing money at a lost cause that hates us anyway?

Since when can any politician be trusted. That's pretty funny.

You obviously do not know anything about Ron Paul or Cythia Mckinney.Paul and Mckinney have always been consistant in everything they said they would do.that is why Paul had such a huge following of supporters when he ran for president.Paul unlike Trump is not part of the establishment so I know where he stands.

Trump so far is all talk and no action just as i knew he would be.

the establishment was so worried about ron paul being POTUS they sabotoged his campaine making sure he did not get the republican nomination in the last one before this one.

They did not care if Romney or Obama got in because they are the same as Bush and Clinton,one in the same and part of the establishment. Paul is a RINO.Trump is not.

Paul was an independent congressman for many years because he saw first hand how washington is run by criminals and there is no difference in the two parties,that they are one in the same and he wanted no part of it because unlike Trump,he is a patriot and has a conscience.

He only ran as a republican because the independent never wins.

as that guy in that video said so well,if Trump REALLY was interested in the people,he would do what no other president since LBJ has done which is reinstate Kennedys executive order which would have abolished the fed.

the fed is the reason the world is in the mess it is.

soon after JFK's assassination,LBJ got in office and abolished JFK's executive order. for five months back in 1963,our money was backed by silver..the money issued said on the dollar bill UNITED STATES NOTES. they were backed by something.

take out a dollar bill and look at it.,you will see it says FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE on it.that money is worthless,it is not backed by anything,it as pretty much as worthless as monopoly money.

Till Trump gets rid of the federal reserve,he is just another puppet president of the fed as every one of them have been since LBJ.:mad: FACT not theory.

that is why I have said many times till the Donald gets rid of the fed,he is just another puppet president for the fed and there to serve them and the interest of Israel and NOT the american people.

keep laughing but that just proves you are too afraid to look at the evidence in the OP and have your head buried in the sand.I was once guilty of that as well.
We blocked Crooked Hillary from the White House and secured SCOTUS nominations. That's what matters. :)

I see you are in denial mode,you did not look at the evidence in the videos i posted which proves he is no different whatsoever from the evil witch you just mentioned.

watch the videos FIRST,the facts in them cannot be debunked that he is no better than that other evil monster you mentioned.:rolleyes:
AH HA! There's that word "proof" again that you don't understand....

ah you admit you are too scared to look at facts as well.:thup: refute my facts in the OP,or you are just rambling.
We blocked Crooked Hillary from the White House and secured SCOTUS nominations. That's what matters. :)

Any one of the other 16 people on stage with Trump would have nominated a conservative SC pick. The "we avoided Hillary" excuse doesn't fly.
This same post would have been made no matter who was elected.....

If you knew anything about Ron Paul you would no that is not true.He would have done away with the fed by now and probably would have been killed same as JFK as well.I know if I was elected president,I would stand up to the fed and reinstate JFK's executive order REGARDLESS if it would cost my life. Putting my life on the line is the best patriotic thing i could ever do for my country. Trump is NO PATRIOT or he would have done so by now.:rolleyes:

Now people are aware of how evil our government is and they would not believe the fairy tale of the governments that Paul was assassinated and fall for the magic bullet theory and magic bullets as they did back then,they would KNOW it was a CIA operation and they would not get away with it now as they did back then.people are awake now to what an evil organization the CIA,the FBI and all these other three letter institutions are so the coverup would not work now as it did back then.

if you can accept a president who wont stand up and get rid of the fed,then get the hell out of america and go kiss the ass of Israel who funds and owns america.
Wow ... just WOW. Your posts are the just pompous, hate-filled rants of a frustrated, semi literate pre-teen with all the self-awareness of a head of lettuce. In all your years of posting you haven't learned a thing or grown an inch. That is quite the achievement. Congrats!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back