F**k off, we’re full... of racists

Ethnic [for want of a better term] folk have rung the no1 radio station in Sydney after cricket and footy matches in Australia and overseas alleging that people from their races/communities have racially abused players and supporters of Australian teams ...in the languages of their races/communities.
Including some sporting commentators in South Africa, speaking Afrikaans language.

Australia's gravest mistake was abandoning the White Australia policy. That was a catastrophic mistake and it's hard to remedy. Think of it like going through sex reassignment surgery and then changing your mind after the surgery has been performed.

Where are you from you Fcuking Moron.......not Australia that's for sure......All Australians get on well,yeah there maybe the odd hiccup or odd meataxe(Aussie for Idiot) but in general people get on very well........as for you "Mate" ...you can take the "White Australia Policy" out of your Sorry Asshole and shove it in your Mouth.....You are CERTAINLY NOT WANTED HERE

Australia's gravest mistake was abandoning the White Australia policy. That was a catastrophic mistake and it's hard to remedy. Think of it like going through sex reassignment surgery and then changing your mind after the surgery has been performed.

Where are you from you Fcuking Moron.......not Australia that's for sure......All Australians get on well,yeah there maybe the odd hiccup or odd meataxe(Aussie for Idiot) but in general people get on very well........as for you "Mate" ...you can take the "White Australia Policy" out of your Sorry Asshole and shove it in your Mouth.....You are CERTAINLY NOT WANTED HERE

If you're putting mate in quotes, you ain't no Aussie.

You silly Man.....The "MATE" I used because I was being sarcastic,you fool......get a grip (of yourself) you MUG,that Aussie enough for you.LOL

You silly Man.....The "MATE" I used because I was being sarcastic,you fool......get a grip (of yourself) you MUG,that Aussie enough for you.LOL

anyway what would you know about anything Australia.

Trouble with Guys like you is......You never put your brain into Gear before you open Your Mouth.

Hmmm...White Australia policy...

Went to Sydney's CBD a few weeks ago one Sat morning...walked around the streets and in the shopping malls.
The majority of the people there were Chinese/SE Asian.

Went to Chatswood suburb on Sydney's 'leafy north shore' ...an 'expensive' suburb one might say.
One weekday afternoon.
Walked around the streets and in the shopping malls.
The vast majority of the people there were Chinese/SE Asian.

A year ago went to Parramatta city in Sydney's West.
One weekday afternoon after school hours.
Caught the bus, walked around the streets and in the huge shopping mall.
The vast majority of the people there were Chinese/SE Asian/Indian/African.

Have been to the NW and SW Sydney as well, much the same story.

Whatever small number of White people are left in Sydney must be in nursing homes, or old and staying indoors.

Went to Sydney's CBD a few weeks ago one Sat morning...walked around the streets and in the shopping malls.

Went to Chatswood suburb on Sydney's 'leafy north shore' ...an 'expensive' suburb one might say.
One weekday afternoon.

Whatever small number of White people are left in Sydney must be in nursing homes, or old and staying indoors.

I recall reading an article a few years back, which I can't locate now via Google, which talked about Australian frustration with importing an Asian elite-managerial class, where Asian immigrants were beginning to displace whites in many top positions and using ethnic nepotism to hire other Asians, such that university departments become improbably over-represented by Asians, etc.

Admittedly this is not a problem we have in the US with our low IQ Hispanic immigrants, but still is wrong. A people build a nation and then it gets taken over by an elite group of immigrants. Look at Indonesia, the Philippines and Malyasia where the Overseas Chinese constitute only a few percent of the population but control upwards of 70% of the economy.

Importing your future masters is not a wise policy choice. Better to return to the White Australia policy.

One weekday afternoon.

I recall reading an article a few years back, which I can't locate now via Google, which talked about Australian frustration with importing an Asian elite-managerial class, where Asian immigrants were beginning to displace whites in many top positions and using ethnic nepotism to hire other Asians, such that university departments become improbably over-represented by Asians, etc.

Admittedly this is not a problem we have in the US with our low IQ Hispanic immigrants, but still is wrong. A people build a nation and then it gets taken over by an elite group of immigrants. Look at Indonesia, the Philippines and Malyasia where the Overseas Chinese constitute only a few percent of the population but control upwards of 70% of the economy.

Importing your future masters is not a wise policy choice. Better to return to the White Australia policy.

Too late now...the Left and many on the Right, including the politicians, loved/love it.
Yes, that's what's allegedly happening...'ethnic nepotism' in a wide range of places.
Anyone doing anything about it?
Nuh.

Luckily I'm an 'old White man' 65+ and the country the way it is will basically last long enough for me to enjoy what's left of the best of it. :)
Most of the people walking about in those suburbs, streets and malls either don't speak English or speak so little of it it's impossible to converse with them...including the ones moving into my suburb and walking passed my home.
Some will smile back and wave, but most just ignore me.
The smile and wave back ones seem to have moved away...so now I wait for the people walking past to smile and/or wave at me first...which very very rarely happens.

I'd hate to be a young White person in Australia today...most of the 'white collar' jobs have been sent or are being sent overseas.
Those that haven't are seemingly being taken by the hundreds of thousands of foreign students of Indian/SE Asian origin who are pouring out of Australian universities and colleges...a $15bn industry.

Racism has been so tolerated in the country that anyone who has spent some time in Australia and adopted Australian culture would start making racist remarks regardless of his or her colour. A few years ago, a Chinese woman from Malaysia, who had just become an Australian citizen, made headlines after she posted something very offensive about Asian culture online, while she was working in Indonesia. As for casual racism in Australia, it's the mainstream media that is primarily responsible for instigating anti-immigration sentiments as Rupert Murdock, who is originally from Australia, basically owns the Aussie media and almost every Aussie media outlet is like Fox News. But according to my observation, recent British migrants are less tainted with racism compared to the real Australians whose family roots go back many generations.

murdoch-monopoly.jpg

gc4-620x349.jpg

Anti-fascist protestors outnumbered their far-right opponents at dual rallies in Brisbane's CBD on Friday. Police officers put themselves between the opposing groups as they gathered on Queen Street outside the offices of the Consul-General of Greece about midday. Members of the Australia First Party organised a protest to show solidarity with the neo-Nazi-linked Greek political party, Golden Dawn. But less than 10 Australia First Party supporters attended the rally, which began outside The Greek Club on Edmonstone Street, South Brisbane. Their protest was overshadowed by a counter, anti-fascist rally staged by up to 200 unionists and members of the group Antifa.
Golden Dawn supporters clash with anti-fascists in Brisbane

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]SrPLmX4KKUs[/MEDIA]"]

This fallacy is sometimes committed while trying to convince a person that a widely popular thought is true.

• Nine out of ten of my constituents oppose the bill, therefore it is a bad idea.
  • Fifty million Elvis fans can't be wrong.
  • Everyone's doing it.
  • In a court of law, the jury vote by majority; therefore they will always make the correct decision.
  • Many people buy extended warranties, therefore it is wise to buy them.
  • Millions of people agree with my viewpoint, therefore it must be true.
  • The majority of this country voted for this President, therefore this president can't be wrong

F**k off, we?re full... of racists | News.com.au

#####

Maybe if non-White Australians started calling themselves 'Australian' instead of the nationality/race of their Middle Eastern, European, Mediterranean, Asian etc ancestors...things would be different.

Maybe if they started cheering for the Australian soccer team, Australian cricket team etc instead of the soccer teams and cricket teams etc of their ancestral countries...things would be different.

Maybe if they spoke English in public.

Maybe if all the store signs were in English.

Of course no 'non-White/non-"Anglo-Saxon"' Australians are racist.

I think the only actual Australians are the Abos.
That makes you a fucking immigrant bastard - fuck off home.

#####

Maybe if non-White Australians started calling themselves 'Australian' instead of the nationality/race of their Middle Eastern, European, Mediterranean, Asian etc ancestors...things would be different.

Maybe if they started cheering for the Australian soccer team, Australian cricket team etc instead of the soccer teams and cricket teams etc of their ancestral countries...things would be different.

I don't believe you understand what an immigrant is. You are an immigrant to Indonesia. Bianco is a native born Australian. To immigrate implies one leaves the one country and settles in another country. So ends Remedial lessons on immigration 101.

#####

I don't believe you understand what an immigrant is. You are an immigrant to Indonesia. Bianco is a native born Australian. To immigrate implies one leaves the one country and settles in another country. So ends Remedial lessons on immigration 101.

The silly cow is always harping on about Australians, ignoring one fact as tiny as her brain - all white Australians are immigrant families.

anyway what would you know about anything Australia.

Trouble with Guys like you is......You never put your brain into Gear before you open Your Mouth.

Well, you ain't one of the cool blokes from the land down under.

Last edited:

#####

The silly cow is always harping on about Australians, ignoring one fact as tiny as her brain - all white Australians are immigrant families.

No they're not. Only 24.6% of the population are immigrants 4.2% are from England, 2.2% from New Zealand, 0.9% from Italy, 0.7% from South Africa, 0.6% from Scotland, 0.5% from Germany, 0.5% from Greece, 0.4% from the USA, 0.4% from the Netherlands, 0.3% from Ireland, 0.2% from Croatia, 0.2% from Poland, and 0.2% from Canada. Presuming that these are all white immigrants, it looks like only 11.3% of Australia's population are white immigrants.

#####

No they're not. Only 24.6% of the population are immigrants 4.2% are from England, 2.2% from New Zealand, 0.9% from Italy, 0.7% from South Africa, 0.6% from Scotland, 0.5% from Germany, 0.5% from Greece, 0.4% from the USA, 0.4% from the Netherlands, 0.3% from Ireland, 0.2% from Croatia, 0.2% from Poland, and 0.2% from Canada. Presuming that these are all white immigrants, it looks like only 11.3% of Australia's population are white immigrants.

Bullshit.
ALL white Australians are from immigrant families.
Of course, they don't like that little fact noted, especially the racist scumbag element.

Forum List

Back