‘F-E-L-O-N-Y’: Lin Wood implicates Georgia secretary of state in vote fraud allegation

The tweet contained an image of a subpoena, issued by the U.S. District Court of Northern Georgia on Monday, to Scott Wilkinson, the executive vice president and chief legal officer for the NBA’s Atlanta Hawks. The subpoena requires Wilkinson to produce video taken at the team’s State Farm Arena, which was used as a vote-counting center on the night of the Nov. 3 election, between midnight Nov. 3 until midnight Nov. 5.

You will never impress or convice the Rabid Left with facts.

Their drug of choice is CNN. they've been high on it for 4 years or more. Problem is it causes brain damage and stupidity....
as is painfully obvious.
Facts? LOL. I think you meant alternative facts, which are known as baseless lies in the real world.

The two of you deplorable, delusional nitwits and your ilk are strictly for entertainment purposes only. LOL.

Now go back to licking the toe jam from between your messiah's toes.

Facts? LOL. I think you meant alternative facts, which are known as baseless lies in the real world.
The two of you deplorable, delusional nitwits and your ilk are strictly for entertainment purposes only. LOL.
Now go back to licking the toe jam from between your messiah's toes.

Annnnnnnd ANOTHER Angry, miserable one

So even with the blob gone, you people are just as miserable as always.

See? it wasn't Trump after all. s'prise !!!!

:eusa_dance:

Attorney Lin Wood suggested in a late Monday night tweet thread that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is linked to allegations of widespread vote fraud that led to a Joe Biden victory on Election Night.

“Would someone ask my never-to-be friend Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState if he has seen this tape of election fraud at State Farm Arena in Fulton Co., GA. Several people have seen it. Many more will see it soon. Video camera eye does not lie. How do you spell Election Fraud?” Wood wrote.

BJ - Shock, the NBA turned all these arenas into fraud centers - fucking whitey was too scared to call them on it. Not Lin.

Time to send in the Federal Marshalls

In hindsight - there probably should have been Federal Marshalls in these fraud centers to begin with.
Decent people keep under estimating how fucking low these Bastard Democrats will go to steal power.

Attorney Lin Wood suggested in a late Monday night tweet thread that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is linked to allegations of widespread vote fraud that led to a Joe Biden victory on Election Night.

“Would someone ask my never-to-be friend Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState if he has seen this tape of election fraud at State Farm Arena in Fulton Co., GA. Several people have seen it. Many more will see it soon. Video camera eye does not lie. How do you spell Election Fraud?” Wood wrote.

BJ - Shock, the NBA turned all these arenas into fraud centers - fucking whitey was too scared to call them on it. Not Lin.
attorney lin wood should present his evidence in writing to a relevant court. i know for you spazztards, a tweet is enough. as you are currently unable to process, in real life, a tweet is not enough. nor is a press conference about releasing krakens while releasing ink from your head.

We know they stuffed ballots and did a slew of things to take the election away from the Right.

We always knew tyrants were among us.

The problem is the refusal of the good guys to do a damn thing.

"All that is required for evil to win is for good men to do nothing"

attorney lin wood should present his evidence in writing to a relevant court. i know for you spazztards, a tweet is enough. as you are currently unable to process, in real life, a tweet is not enough. nor is a press conference about releasing krakens while releasing ink from your head.

Wait
So you are saying that attorneys perform their craft in court?

Which has more content.....your head.....or a basketball ?
let's see.......no contest......basket ball wins !

19535.jpg

As far as presenting evidence......you forgot it has to be collected and organized first.
You don't just declare a case and run into a court room unprepared.

I know, basketball wins

Wait
no. i am saying what i said. read it.

let's see.......
wow. is this part of agenda21 or of epochtimes tales about commies under your bed? see a doctor and get better medication, delusional freak.

Wait

So Attorneys do not perform their craft in court?

We know they stuffed ballots and did a slew of things to take the election away from the Right.

We always knew tyrants were among us.

The problem is the refusal of the good guys to do a damn thing.

"All that is required for evil to win is for good men to do nothing"

Well, then why didn't all those awesome conspiracy theories you idiots have cooked up manage to send any votes to the down ballot Senate and House Democrats? Surely if there was something afoot, it should have benefited those people as well. Without the congress in their power, what would be point? But mysteriously, Republicans picked up seats in the House and net lost only one in the Senate (two races still to be decided).

I mean, this election just couldn't have been about Donald Trump and his shitty job as President..could it have? :auiqs.jpg:

let's see.......
wow. is this part of agenda21 or of epochtimes tales about commies under your bed? see a doctor and get better medication, delusional freak.

blah blah blah....yada yada yada......

Annnnnnd ANOTHER Angry miserable leftist.

Keep em coming !

See? it wasn't trump AFTER ALL !!

Wrong

Asked and answered.
LOL
You guys are so afraid.

I will admit to some fear of letting someone(s) not actually elected to office control the Executive branch
I fear that is a bad precedent to set.
As many have pointed out, the president is elected by the Electoral college. They vote in about 3 weeks.

So who is Powell going to represent in her lawsuit? That is, if she ever gets around to filing it.

Time to send in the Federal Marshalls

In hindsight - there probably should have been Federal Marshalls in these fraud centers to begin with.
Decent people keep under estimating how fucking low these Bastard Democrats will go to steal power.

They stole in the tens of millions column!!

Think of it!

Georgia will get 2 democrat Senators because they will have a million more "votes" than the Republicans.

If they get away with this we will NEVER have another fair election, short of a Civil War.

Send in the US Marshalls! Stop the cheaters from destroying evidence

Tiny Bubbles
Make up your cult
They keep you all
From being an adult.

Tiny bubbles
Do their job
they protect
your traitorous mob

Biden won't win
when it's over
Victorious, will be Lin.

Sydney Powell will teach the class
Bubblecultists
Will take it up the ass.

4 more Years of President Trump
Joe Biden is too Corrupt.
FB_IMG_1594822404895.jpg

Wait

So Attorneys do not perform their craft in court?
if you are talking about "attorneys" like giuliani, taitz, powell, et al, then we all know how they perform their "craft" in court. we also know how they perform in tweets and press conferences. we also know the results of these "craft" performances. but next time, any day now, they will convict pedophile biden, the mulatto obongo, hitlery, and the kid who stole your lunch money in 1934. and then trump will be president for life.

Forum List

Back