‘F-E-L-O-N-Y’: Lin Wood implicates Georgia secretary of state in vote fraud allegation

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Attorney Lin Wood suggested in a late Monday night tweet thread that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is linked to allegations of widespread vote fraud that led to a Joe Biden victory on Election Night.

“Would someone ask my never-to-be friend Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState if he has seen this tape of election fraud at State Farm Arena in Fulton Co., GA. Several people have seen it. Many more will see it soon. Video camera eye does not lie. How do you spell Election Fraud?” Wood wrote.

BJ - Shock, the NBA turned all these arenas into fraud centers - fucking whitey was too scared to call them on it. Not Lin.

1606229236114.png

Attorney Lin Wood suggested in a late Monday night tweet thread that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is linked to allegations of widespread vote fraud that led to a Joe Biden victory on Election Night.

“Would someone ask my never-to-be friend Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState if he has seen this tape of election fraud at State Farm Arena in Fulton Co., GA. Several people have seen it. Many more will see it soon. Video camera eye does not lie. How do you spell Election Fraud?” Wood wrote.

BJ - Shock, the NBA turned all these arenas into fraud centers - fucking whitey was too scared to call them on it. Not Lin.
The Georgia secretary of stage hasn’t done anything wrong. Trumpscum are sick

The tweet contained an image of a subpoena, issued by the U.S. District Court of Northern Georgia on Monday, to Scott Wilkinson, the executive vice president and chief legal officer for the NBA’s Atlanta Hawks. The subpoena requires Wilkinson to produce video taken at the team’s State Farm Arena, which was used as a vote-counting center on the night of the Nov. 3 election, between midnight Nov. 3 until midnight Nov. 5.

Tiny Bubbles
Make up your cult
They keep you all
From being an adult.

Tiny bubbles
Do their job
they protect
your traitorous mob

Biden won't win
when it's over
Victorious, will be Lin.

Sydney Powell will teach the class
Bubblecultists
Will take it up the ass.

4 more Years of President Trump
Joe Biden is too Corrupt.

The tweet contained an image of a subpoena, issued by the U.S. District Court of Northern Georgia on Monday, to Scott Wilkinson, the executive vice president and chief legal officer for the NBA’s Atlanta Hawks. The subpoena requires Wilkinson to produce video taken at the team’s State Farm Arena, which was used as a vote-counting center on the night of the Nov. 3 election, between midnight Nov. 3 until midnight Nov. 5.

You will never impress or convice the Rabid Left with facts.

Their drug of choice is CNN. they've been high on it for 4 years or more. Problem is it causes brain damage and stupidity....
as is painfully obvious.

Actually he has.....

I realize that you are slow on the up take -
I made it clear, that she made it clear, that although the Trump Legal team and Her were working on the same goal
(transparency and faith in the process) that they were separate entitles.

Whatever word, combination of words, or idea that you can't comprehend regarding that -
Let me know and I will try to assist in your understanding.

You will never impress or convice the Rabid Left with facts.

Their drug of choice is CNN. they've been high on it for 4 years or more. Problem is it causes brain damage and stupidity....
as is painfully obvious.

Oh, I'm well aware.

Anyone else notice how utterly miserable the Left STILL IS ???

Remember how miserable they were during Obama's 8 years?

This is gonna be FUN !!!

For 4 years they scapegoated their inherent misery on Trump. Trump had nothing to do with it as we are already seeing.

I made it clear, that she made it clear, that although the Trump Legal team and Her were working on the same goal

Whatever word, combination of words, or idea that you can't comprehend regarding that -

Ha! Is that why Giuliani gave a press conference with her and described her as part of the legal team?

Who is she representing?

Ha! Is that why Giuliani gave a press conference with her and described her as part of the legal team?

Who is she representing?

Asked and answered.

Time to send in the Federal Marshalls

Asked and answered.
If I recall, you said she was representing the constitution?

You know that’s a meaningless statement. You can’t file a lawsuit on behalf of the constitution. There’s this legal concept called standing. To file a lawsuit, you have to have standing.

So who is she representing?

You are a stupid and crazy person. Seek therapy." - Kavik Kang, on the programmed Progressive response

Forum List

Back