F*ck your masjid notorius black street gang bloods threatens muslim community patrol in Brooklyn iss

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘Muslim Community Patrol’ in New York (Sharia Police), are driving cars that look identical to actual NYPD cruisers — a white Ford Taurus with red and white emergency lights — whilst wearing blue police style uniforms.
'F*ck Your Masjid!' - Notorious Black Street Gang "Bloods" Threatens Muslim Community Patrol in Brooklyn - Issues Dire Warning After Explosive Confrontation

LOL you turn on your own and you hate your own sooner or later you weak will find they come for you too bahahha.

The left goes nuts when they see one white person flashing the so-called "white power" sign, but of course will never comment when blacks are seen flashing gang signs.

Bloods-Gang-Wikimedia-Commons-Og-Rahim-Rashad-CC4-1024-600[/ur
Hey the guy in front is flashing the WHITE POWER sign! WTF!

And the guy behind him looks like he's flashing it too. Lol !
They are allowed. One, they don't know any better, and secondly negro privilege.

WTF? Since when is every nationality and religion allowed to have their own police forces? Liberals are unfit to rule.

WTF? Since when is every nationality and religion allowed to have their own police forces? Liberals are unfit to rule.
Do you have a problem with the Jewish police force in that same city?
boro-park-shomrim-shield.jpg

‘Muslim Community Patrol’ in New York (Sharia Police), are driving cars that look identical to actual NYPD cruisers — a white Ford Taurus with red and white emergency lights — whilst wearing blue police style uniforms.
'F*ck Your Masjid!' - Notorious Black Street Gang "Bloods" Threatens Muslim Community Patrol in Brooklyn - Issues Dire Warning After Explosive Confrontation

LOL you turn on your own and you hate your own sooner or later you weak will find they come for you too bahahha.

Both these asshole groups' methods require a vacuum of power from society to operate.

IE, the larger society has given up on enforcing it's civilization in their areas. Those areas have effective been ceded.

NOw they are in conflict with groups that have not been told indoctrinated into being completely placid sheep.

I hope they both suffer greatly.

View attachment 295698
Do the Jewish have Sharia Laws they attempt to force on those who do not participate in their religion?
No, they have Hasidic laws...…which doesn't supersede US laws very much like Sharia doesn't supersede US Laws....

And then there are some cases where Hasidic laws are allowed to take the place of criminal courts.....however I don't see you complaining about that....

Now can you give me an example of Sharia laws overriding US courts?? I'll wait while you can't

"In exchange for political support, Brooklyn politicians give Hasidim latitude to police themselves. They have their own emergency medical corps, a security patrol, and a rabbinic court system, which often handles criminal allegations."

The Outcast

View attachment 295698
Do the Jewish have Sharia Laws they attempt to force on those who do not participate in their religion?
No, they have Hasidic laws...…which doesn't supersede US laws very much like Sharia doesn't supersede US Laws....

And then there are some cases where Hasidic laws are allowed to take the place of criminal courts.....however I don't see you complaining about that....

Now can you give me an example of Sharia laws overriding US courts?? I'll wait while you can't

"In exchange for political support, Brooklyn politicians give Hasidim latitude to police themselves. They have their own emergency medical corps, a security patrol, and a rabbinic court system, which often handles criminal allegations."

The Outcast
In the landmark 2010 pro-Sharia ruling on S.D. v. M.J.R., Judge Joseph Charles Jr. of New Jersey concluded that the Muslim ex-husband repeatedly had raped (see Taharrush) his Muslim ex-wife. After testimony from the Muslim man's imam, the judge denied the ex-wife's request for a permanent restraining order against her ex-husband, citing the Muslim man's "belief."

No equal protection under the law while Obama was in office.

Islam Religion of War or Peace?
- Page 46 - Google Books Result
https://books.google.com › books

Billy Crone - 2019
In 2009, as planned, a Christian U.S. soldier at the Bagram Air Force Base ... received Bibles in two local languages sent by his American church to share and ... The military confiscated those Bibles and instead of at least returning them to the ... So, you can burn Bibles, but don't you even think about touching the Koran.

When Terry Jones, a pastor in Florida, announced his plan to burn a copy of the Quran in 2010, General David Petraeus, the commander of the US military in Afghanistan, publicly objected to his plan, while US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton denounced his plan as "disgraceful" (see Bible vs. Quran and War against Islam).

View attachment 295698

The Outcast
In the landmark 2010 pro-Sharia ruling on S.D. v. M.J.R., Judge Joseph Charles Jr. of New Jersey concluded that the Muslim ex-husband repeatedly had raped (see Taharrush) his Muslim ex-wife. After testimony from the Muslim man's imam, the judge denied the ex-wife's request for a permanent restraining order against her ex-husband, citing the Muslim man's "belief."
I figured you would fail to come up with an example....

Here is the rest of the story moron...

"The judge denied her request, holding that the defendant did not form the criminal intent necessary to commit the crime, because his genuine religious beliefs dictated that he was entitled to sexual relations upon demand. The ruling was wrong—both under state law and Sharia—and, not surprisingly, the New Jersey Appellate Court reversed it in 2010.

Yet S.D. v. M.J.R has become the poster child for the anti-Sharia movement. During a Republican presidential debate in June 2011, Herman Cain cited it as proof that “there have been instances in New Jersey…where Muslims did try to influence court decisions with Sharia law.”

and here you are, 9 years later still unable to come up with an example of Sharia overriding US law.....

Guess what other religion preaches you can rape your wife?? Most of them, including Christianity....

"Ohio is one of several states in which marital rape continues to be handled in a substantially different way than rape outside of marriage, whether it is charged under a different section of criminal code, restricted to a shorter reporting period, held to a different standard of coercion and force, or given a different punishment."

View attachment 295698

The Outcast
I figured you would fail to come up with an example....

Here is the rest of the story moron...

"The judge denied her request, holding that the defendant did not form the criminal intent necessary to commit the crime, because his genuine religious beliefs dictated that he was entitled to sexual relations upon demand. The ruling was wrong—both under state law and Sharia—and, not surprisingly, the New Jersey Appellate Court reversed it in 2010.

Yet S.D. v. M.J.R has become the poster child for the anti-Sharia movement. During a Republican presidential debate in June 2011, Herman Cain cited it as proof that “there have been instances in New Jersey…where Muslims did try to influence court decisions with Sharia law.”

and here you are, 9 years later still unable to come up with an example of Sharia overriding US law.....

Guess what other religion preaches you can rape your wife?? Most of them, including Christianity....

"Ohio is one of several states in which marital rape continues to be handled in a substantially different way than rape outside of marriage, whether it is charged under a different section of criminal code, restricted to a shorter reporting period, held to a different standard of coercion and force, or given a different punishment."
It doesn't matter if it was overturned at a later date the fact remains that 'a judge' allowed for a woman to be raped because of your religion and it had to be contested for the woman to get justice. She was left that whole time unprotected by the law because of Sharia while attorneys played court.

Christianity doesn't teach that it is okay to rape your wife even if you think it does.

The Bibles were burned and there is no denying that fact and leadership had a fit when pastor was going to burn the Quran.

The left goes nuts when they see one white person flashing the so-called "white power" sign, but of course will never comment when blacks are seen flashing gang signs.

Bloods-Gang-Wikimedia-Commons-Og-Rahim-Rashad-CC4-1024-600[/ur
Hey the guy in front is flashing the WHITE POWER sign! WTF!

And the guy behind him looks like he's flashing it too. Lol !

John Browning
Sam Colt
Bill Ruger
Without white fire power they'd have to chuck spears.
These Boyz knowz Troof !

Forum List

Back