F-15 vs. AR-15? Bet on the Guys With the Guns

Here you pathetically triggered moron.

Read something REAL for a change.

Hey Nazi, where is your proof of a Breitbart lie?

That's okay, I'll put up another lie by the Voice of the Reich.

On Jan. 8 - 2020, the intrepid little Goebbels of the Reich Stenographer Corps published that Officer Brian Sicknick was murdered by protesters at the Reichstag Fire.

3 months later, we found that the little Goebbels were lying all along.

But I'm going to hold my breath awaiting your trove of lies by Breitbart.

I know you'll post them any minute now - because you're not a blowhard Nazi... Are you?

No, he's just an idiot and we're making fun of him.

He said "you need F-15's to fight me".

He's a fucking moron.
Planning on violently attacking the United States of America? No? What are you upset about? Terrorists Deserve to be blown to atoms.

Don't count on it.
They follow a chain of command that leads to the C.I.C.
And that is the POTUS.
Sorry, but the oath servicemembers take is to the Constitution, NOT the president. They are trained to refuse to obey illegal orders and attacking US citizens would be clearly an illegal order since posse comitatus prevents the military from being involved in police work inside the USA.

Yes, you posted that hate blog earlier.

It fails to show any lies or distortions by Breitbart and just slanders them because they are conservative leaning. It's just a rando hate site saying that conservatives are yucky.

I'm giving you proven lies by the Voice of the Reich.

On June 2, 2020, the little Goebbels of the Voice of the Reich lied that President Trump ordered Park Police to clear BLM rioters from Lafayette Park, where rioters had set historic St, Johns Church ablaze.

The DNC Stenographers claimed Trump used teargas on the "peaceful protesters." All these claims were lies.

As even the Voice of the Reich eventually acknowledged.

Our President is correct

If redneck gun owners think they can take on the US Military with their AR15, they are sadly mistaken

An F15 would have a better chance
Posse Comitatus Act. If the Government uses the US Military to enforce domestic policy then the Fed has committed an illegal action and should be deemed a threat to the Republic. You are also under the assumption that military members would follow an unlawful order to attack US citizens.

Posse Comitatus Act. If the Government uses the US Military to enforce domestic policy then the Fed has committed an illegal action and should be deemed a threat to the Republic. You are also under the assumption that military members would follow an unlawful order to attack US citizens.

The unlawful attack would come from the insurrectionists
You think military members will support you when you kill one of their best friends?

YOU will be the bad guys

The unlawful attack would come from the insurrectionists
You think military members will support you when you kill one of their best friends?

YOU will be the bad guys
When the Government goes beyond it's mandate it's not an insurrection. The Post Office just admitted to monitoring Conservatives social media posts and there was the IRS targeting right leaning groups. The US Military conducting witch hunts for "right wing extremist". If you don't believe the Fed hasn't overstepped it's boundaries then you are either one of the stupid sheep or the tyrannical.

It's a right to replace the tyrannical Government that no longer follows the Constitution. The 2nd Amendment is a check against that Government.

Nazis like Shitflinger have always depended on the military to back their treason - which is why most pay no heed to his bullshit,

Forum List

Back