Eye Witness Says Hawaiian Cops Forced Fleeing Cars To Remain In Line Of Fire!!

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
A local who witnessed the fire in Maui said that cars that were trying to flee the scene of the approaching fire were forced by law enforcement to remain right in the line of the that fire. It sounds like there was lots of governmental failure surrounding that tragedy. I hope the responsible parties are sued. I guess at least one of the top dogs was actually pleased that the emergency sirens failed.

Requiring people to stay on the roads and not run over people was such a travesty.

Requiring people to stay on the roads and not run over people was such a travesty.
“People” can drive on the roads, while pedestrians can stay out of the way. It's kinda been that way since cars, people, and roads all merged together some hundred or more years ago.

A local who witnessed the fire in Maui said that cars that were trying to flee the scene of the approaching fire were forced by law enforcement to remain right in the line of the that fire. It sounds like there was lots of governmental failure surrounding that tragedy. I hope the responsible parties are sued. I guess at least one of the top dogs was actually pleased that the emergency sirens failed.

il_570xN.831525962_8c26.jpg

I would have simply run the son of a bitch over.

Forum List

Back