Exxon Posts Record Profits

There are 9,000 unused leases...only 2,000 are being blocked by permits etc.

And no...the refineries are not impacted by any EPA "regs put in place".

They shut down during covid and never restarted

Sleepy Joe has made it crystal clear that he is ending the era of fossil fuels. Further he is pushing for oil from Exxon's competitors.

Makes the exploitation of those leases very risky indeed. They could easily be pulled by an anti-oil presbo like Biden at any time, when the situation changes. A safer bet for the widows and orphans that rely on XOM dividend checks to pay for their gruel to maintain the course- at least until be can get someone less anti-industry in office.

Libs don't mind high gas prices because it punishes the Middle Class that they hate and the suburban and rural lifestyles.
Libs?

From what I see here...it's Republicans who don't mind high gas prices

How do you know how viable the leases are? Did they get permits to start work?

Are those refineries impacted by new EPA regs put in place via executive order?
Actually all 9,000 leases have had permits issued

Actually all 9,000 leases have had permits issued

What type of "permit"?

A permit to actually go and proceed with production?

Or a permit to maybe proceed when we issue you another permit, or 5 more permits, some from other agencies?

I work with government agencies, I know how this game is played.

What type of "permit"?

A permit to actually go and proceed with production?

Or a permit to maybe proceed when we issue you another permit, or 5 more permits, some from other agencies?

I work with government agencies, I know how this game is played.
You tell me. Go fetch

You tell me. Go fetch

You made the claim a "permit" was issued that allows drilling supposedly, and you don't know if it actually allows them to drill or not?

Typical Leshie, just regurgitates what his SJW Inner Party members tells him to spew without knowing what the fuck he is talking about.
'

THAT is why gas prices are so high

Wanna bet that the people bitching about high gas prices will defend this?
when the price of crude is driven up by stupid government policies, then yes, the oil companies make more profit. Its governmental action that has caused this, not corporate greed. you really do not understand how commerce works, do you?

You made the claim a "permit" was issued that allows drilling supposedly, and you don't know if it actually allows them to drill or not?

Typical Leshie, just regurgitates what his SJW Inner Party members tells him to spew without knowing what the fuck he is talking about.
'
I'm telling you accurately that permits have been issued for all 9,000 unused oil leases. That's fact.

If you have some point to make...prove it with links

when the price of crude is driven up by stupid government policies, then yes, the oil companies make more profit.
Describe the economic mechanism that makes that happen.

Cause ya know...it sounds like more bullshit right wing excuses

I'm telling you accurately that permits have been issued for all 9,000 unused oil leases. That's fact.

If you have some point to make...prove it with links

That doesn't mean anything.

Permits to do what?

The issue is increased production. A permit to clear and grub the site doesn't mean they can drill.

All sites have multiple permits to cover various activities.

Forum List

Back