Exterminate All The Brutes

If you have HBO and have not seen this 4 part docuseries, you are missing some really enlightening, albeit somewhat depressing, television. It is not only very informative, but the content is really riveting, it's like "Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee" combined with Columbus and the slave trade to explore the deep origins of white supremacy since around 1500, and how it has shaped the world. Raoul Peck produced this, and he also narrates it. Josh Hartnett appears frequently, usually as some white person in charge of brutalizing Indians or Africans.

But even if the subject matter is not something you're interested in, you are guaranteed to learn something, and it is very entertaining, nevertheless. Admittedly, all of this happened, and you can process it however you want to.

:auiqs.jpg:

You simple minded small thinking plebe.

Amazing that you can't see through billionaire corporate funded elite propaganda.

Sad really.

Billionaire corporate funded elite propaganda? What the fuck are you babbling about?

Sad indeed, your intellectual capacity, that is.

My intellectual capacity huh?

I know the root and origin of the crap you believe. You don't even have the "intellectual capacity," to understand what I am talking about. . . You just admitted it.

You know why this is? BECAUSE I READ. . . and you passively let yourself be fed lies.

Propaganda (1928)

by Edward Bernays​

"THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.
We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. . . . "

I want to know why the "billionaire elite", which is 99% white, would want Raoul Peck to produce a 4 hour documentary on white supremacy to further your delusions on mass media propaganda.

You have no idea how your pre programmed belief fits into this narrative, but you felt compelled to babble it anyway. You've been outed. You're dismissed.

I want to know why the "billionaire elite", which is 99% white, would want Raoul Peck to produce a 4 hour documentary on white supremacy to further your delusions on mass media propaganda.
Oh my, you are confused. Let me explain it to you. When people become ultra, ultra rich like the billionaire elite who are 99% White, they have different goals. They just want power, they want to out do each other. They are driven by ego. The easiest way to garner power is to manipulate the masses into believing shit that isn't true.

If you have HBO and have not seen this 4 part docuseries, you are missing some really enlightening, albeit somewhat depressing, television. It is not only very informative, but the content is really riveting, it's like "Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee" combined with Columbus and the slave trade to explore the deep origins of white supremacy since around 1500, and how it has shaped the world. Raoul Peck produced this, and he also narrates it. Josh Hartnett appears frequently, usually as some white person in charge of brutalizing Indians or Africans.

But even if the subject matter is not something you're interested in, you are guaranteed to learn something, and it is very entertaining, nevertheless. Admittedly, all of this happened, and you can process it however you want to.

:auiqs.jpg:

You simple minded small thinking plebe.

Amazing that you can't see through billionaire corporate funded elite propaganda.

Sad really.

Billionaire corporate funded elite propaganda? What the fuck are you babbling about?

Sad indeed, your intellectual capacity, that is.

My intellectual capacity huh?

I know the root and origin of the crap you believe. You don't even have the "intellectual capacity," to understand what I am talking about. . . You just admitted it.

You know why this is? BECAUSE I READ. . . and you passively let yourself be fed lies.

Propaganda (1928)

by Edward Bernays​

"THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.
We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. . . . "

You have no idea how your pre programmed belief fits into this narrative, but you felt compelled to babble it anyway. You've been outed. You're dismissed.

,o1 a-3.jpg

Do they talk about reperations?
What they'll never talk about is the black African families that profited from the slave trade.
Some of those family lines are still around ...how come they are never brought up with the reperations horseshit...?

Eh

Do they talk about reperations?
What they'll never talk about is the black African families that profited from the slave trade.
Some of those family lines are still around ...how come they are never brought up with the reperations horseshit...?

Eh
It is 'reparative', and you have a valid point, I think.

Deny systemic white racism in America is a programmed belief by the racist culture and its media.

Everyone want to escape to white countries. Like I told you leftist faggots before black africans sold black africans for 1,000 years to Arabs before the USA was even a country. You leftist fags prove everyday how SUPREME white countries are by how they treat everyone regardless of race, ethnicity, religion etc. Whites are the most tolerant people on Earth.

Jesus, you're a fucking retard. No further elaboration necessary.
You can't dispute anything I said you loser leftist.

I can validate that you are a low grade, feeble minded imbecile. See post #5 for proof.
No Black countries listed? Wonder why?

Top Desired Destinations for Potential Migrants
To which country would you like to move?
2010-20122015-2017Estimated number of adults
%%(in millions)
United States2221158
Canada6647
Germany4642
France5536
Australia4536
United Kingdom7434
Saudi Arabia5324
Spain4321
Japan2217
Italy3215
Switzerland2214
United Arab Emirates2212
Singapore1111
Sweden119
China119
New Zealand119
Russia118
Netherlands117
South Africa117
Brazil116
South Korea116
Turkey*16
*Less than 0.5%
GALLUP WORLD POLL, 2015-2017

Countries Where at Least Half of Adults Would Like to Move
Desire to migrate
%
Sierra Leone71
Liberia66
Haiti63
Albania60
El Salvador52
Congo (Kinshasa)50
Ghana49
Dominican Republic49
Nigeria48
Armenia47
Honduras47
Syria46
Kosovo46
GALLUP WORLD POLL, 2015-2017

Thanks for the informative list.

I am very worried about Japan.

Because it is a homogeneous country where everyone shares the same cultural values, it is a very peaceful (and beautiful) country.

I have read it plans to accept 300,000 immigrants in the next five years.

I hope that it will reconsider that plan.

I do not want Japan to eventually become like a country that we all know very well.

Oh my, you are confused. Let me explain it to you. When people become ultra, ultra rich like the billionaire elite who are 99% White, they have different goals. They just want power, they want to out do each other. They are driven by ego. The easiest way to garner power is to manipulate the masses into believing shit that isn't true.

The irony (and audacity) of someone like you calling me "confused"…

Let me break it down for you into the simplest terms I can:

1) No "billionaire elite" were behind Peck's docuseries.
2) He lays out the case of white supremacy since around 1500. I'm not sure what you are disputing, other than your predictably puerile explanation that people are "believing shit that isn't true"

It wasn't "white supremacy" as the current concept, it was European technological supremacy combined with European expansionist needs. Give the same tech advantage and need to any of the other races and you would have ended up with the same thing only with the other race being the exploiter.

The Chinese and the Ottomans at the time were the only other civilization type with comparable skill sets, and the Chinese lacked the desire expand and take in "barbarians" while the Ottomans had already reached the apex of their expansion and were in decline.

Yes, martybegan, it was racist supremacy: in this case, white supremacy.

Your own argument supports the claim.

Yes, martybegan, it was racist supremacy: in this case, white supremacy.

Your own argument supports the claim.
Wrong it was a culture clash of building large scale civilizations vs nomadic hunter gatherer societies.

Everyone want to escape to white countries. Like I told you leftist faggots before black africans sold black africans for 1,000 years to Arabs before the USA was even a country. You leftist fags prove everyday how SUPREME white countries are by how they treat everyone regardless of race, ethnicity, religion etc. Whites are the most tolerant people on Earth.

Jesus, you're a fucking retard. No further elaboration necessary.
Further elaboration is only needed if you want to make an effective point. I guess you are ok with your failure of a post.

Whites are the most tolerant people on Earth.

TODAY, whites are probably the most tolerant people on Earth, but it wasn't that way up until pretty recently in human history. The bottom line is whites did engage in the slave trade, regardless of who did it before them. Whites did invade other parts of the world and succeeded in or attempted to colonize them, but the natives didn't necessarily get the benefits of that. Whites in this country DID discriminate heavily against people who were not white (and a few ethnicities who were and not part of the "in crowd" ie. the Irish). Many of the problems we have with race in this country and others wouldn't exist today if white people in the past had simply treated everyone like human beings. That doesn't mean it's an excuse for failure today, but it doesn't mean you can also whitewash the past and pretend it isn't a predominant factor.

Whites in this country DID discriminate heavily against people who were not white
Everyone on the planet discriminated against outsiders and everyone else.

The Japanese would discriminate against anyone that wasn't Japanese. If you set foot in African and weren't black, and didn't do so with considerable force, you put yourself in danger.

The Arabs had specific parts in their religious tomes that made it part of their religion to discriminate against outsiders and non-Arabs.

If you have any knowledge of cultural anthropology, you would know, this is a dynamic of In-group/Out-group behavior. It is not a specific trait of European, American or Western culture.

As I have said earlier in this thread, this documentary has one goal, to divide the masses against each other for the elites, because more folks don't know shit about human culture and human societies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back