Exposing the ‘Whistleblower:’ Judicial Watch Sues CIA, DOJ for Eric Ciaramella Docs

I’m not going to prove to you the earth is not flat either.
Good, cause I didn’t ask you to prove the earth was round. I asked you to back up your own claim and name the dems that started and controlled the muller investigation. You can’t do it because republicans did both those things.
Good God. Are you really that much in the dark?

Start here. Welcome back from your coma.

The FBI’s Darkest Hour
Just write the names and answer the question! I’m not going digging through your conspiracy articles. I asked a direct question give a direct answer if you can
Playing stupid comes so naturally for you.
I’m Just asking questions. Not my fault you can’t back up your statements or give direct answers.
Ah bullshi

I’m not going to prove to you the earth is not flat either.
Good, cause I didn’t ask you to prove the earth was round. I asked you to back up your own claim and name the dems that started and controlled the muller investigation. You can’t do it because republicans did both those things.

The FBI’s Darkest Hour
Just write the names and answer the question! I’m not going digging through your conspiracy articles. I asked a direct question give a direct answer if you can
I’m Just asking questions. Not my fault you can’t back up your statements or give direct answers.
Not my job to catch you up on 3 years of news. I gave you a link which you didn’t even read, so fuck off troll.

Another road to nowhere waste of time and money. Bravo
ROFL! Yeah, right, and the Mueller witch hunt was money well spent.
Mueller was a waste of time as well. Nice deflection though
Exposing the "whistleblower" will be money well spent.
And the Dems would say exposing Trump and his associates was money well spent. You and they are all of the same hypocritical partisan mindset.
Then why did you say mueller was a waste of time? You must experience sodomy daily to be so fking confused

The FBI’s Darkest Hour
Not my job to catch you up on 3 years of news. I gave you a link which you didn’t even read, so fuck off troll.
I wasn’t asking you to catch me up on three years. I was asking you to name the Dems you were accusing of starting and controlling the Mueller investigation. You can’t do that. You’re full of shit. Not surprising

The FBI’s Darkest Hour
I wasn’t asking you to catch me up on three years. I was asking you to name the Dems you were accusing of starting and controlling the Mueller investigation. You can’t do that. You’re full of shit. Not surprising
Your head is so far up your ass you see out your mouth. You got a link, so fuck off dumbass troll.

Your head is so far up your ass you see out your mouth. You got a link, so fuck off dumbass troll.
And you still can’t give a simple name to back up your claim. That’s Pathetic

And you still can’t give a simple name to back up your claim. That’s Pathetic
Brennan, Comey, Clapper! Now what?

Forum List

Back