Exposing The Lie Of Israel Apartheid / Moscow's role

I don't have to. All I have to do is look at the bombed out hospitals and schools in Palestine to know what a shitty deal the Zionist Entity is for the indigenous people of that land.

Send the Squatters back to Europe!

Sadly, you will always find quislings no matter how awful a regime is.

Let every Arab vote and then get back to me.
1) Arab Palestinians are not indigenous to the land of Palestine. They are indigenous to Arabia.

Arabs, Arabia. It should be obvious to those who know how to think.

2). Hamas hides bombs, their offices, etc in al of those hospitals, schools, mosques and homes in Gaza so that it will look worse to Jew haters once Israel, under combat law, ends up having to bomb them.
IDF ALWAYS warns people to leave those buildings before bombing them to let them get out before bombing them.

Send a letter to Hamas to stop firing missiles near schools, hospitals, mosques and homes. It is a violation of International law of combat.

3). Jews = Zionists are from Judea/Palestine. Read the Hebrew Scriptures, the New Testament and even the Quran. All of them will tell you that Jews are from the land of Israel/Judea/ Palestine

4) Israel is a democracy where all citizens including Muslim and Christian Arabs, Druze, Bahrain, etc do get to vote. A Democracy is not a regime.

The last time democratic elections were allowed in Gaza by Hamas or in the PA by Abbas was............???? Israel has no control over those governments and what they do to the people who depend on them.

Bother to view the videos I posted above and be respectful of all the Arab citizens, and others who do
vote in Israel and are loyal to a country which allows them the freedom would not get in Gaza or the PA unless they were very rich.

If you refuse to watch any of the videos, you are refusing to learn that you could be wrong.
And that is the issue, right?

You do not wish to be proven wrong about the views on Jews and Israel you are stuck on, right now.

Try it. Watch the videos. It is cheaper than a trip to Israel.

Expose the lies you are living by.

1) Arab Palestinians are not indigenous to the land of Palestine. They are indigenous to Arabia.

Arabs, Arabia. It should be obvious to those who know how to think.

Uh, they've been there for over a thousand years, unlike the European Squatters, who have only been there since the 1940's.

3). Jews = Zionists are from Judea/Palestine. Read the Hebrew Scriptures, the New Testament and even the Quran. All of them will tell you that Jews are from the land of Israel/Judea/ Palestine

This would be the book with the giants and the talking animals?

That a bunch of Europeans claim to belong to the same religion practiced 2000 years ago has no more validity than if I claimed to be King of Germany because I worship Wotan!

4) Israel is a democracy where all citizens including Muslim and Christian Arabs, Druze, Bahrain, etc do get to vote. A Democracy is not a regime.

Except the vast majority of arabs in the West Bank, Gaza, and living in exile don't get to vote. If they did, the Zionist Entity would be voted out of existence. And most of the world would be happier for it.

Bother to view the videos I posted above and be respectful of all the Arab citizens, and others who do
vote in Israel and are loyal to a country which allows them the freedom would not get in Gaza or the PA unless they were very rich.

Well, if Zionism is such a good deal, why not allow ALL the Arabs to vote, you know, instead of just a few whose parties never get to join any ruling coalition?

Uh, they've been there for over a thousand years, unlike the European Squatters, who have only been there since the 1940's.

This would be the book with the giants and the talking animals?

That a bunch of Europeans claim to belong to the same religion practiced 2000 years ago has no more validity than if I claimed to be King of Germany because I worship Wotan!

Except the vast majority of arabs in the West Bank, Gaza, and living in exile don't get to vote. If they did, the Zionist Entity would be voted out of existence. And most of the world would be happier for it.

Well, if Zionism is such a good deal, why not allow ALL the Arabs to vote, you know, instead of just a few whose parties never get to join any ruling coalition?
"Uh, they've been there for over a thousand years, unlike the European Squatters, who have only been there since the 1940's."

You have both dates wrong. Do your homework.
-----------------
"That a bunch of Europeans claim to belong to the same religion practiced 2000 years ago has no more validity than if I claimed to be King of Germany because I worship Wotan!"

Coming from Europe and BEING. European are two different things.

Do your homework.
----------------
"Except the vast majority of arabs in the West Bank, Gaza, and living in exile don't get to vote. If they did, the Zionist Entity would be voted out of existence. And most of the world would be happier for it."

Israel does not govern over Gaza, or areas A and B. Those Arabs are not even residents of Israel, much less citizens of it. ALL citizens in Israel, Jews, Arabs, Druze, etc, get to vote and they do.

Do your homework.
----------------
"Well, if Zionism is such a good deal, why not allow ALL the Arabs to vote, you know, instead of just a few whose parties never get to join any ruling coalition?"

ALL Arabs who do live in Israel, and outside and are CITIZENS of Israel get to vote in any Israeli elections.
It is the same with all Americans who live abroad and get to vote in American elections.

Arab list? Heard of it?

Do your homework.

In a “stunning rebuttal” to Amnesty’s claim that Israel is an apartheid state, the country has been ranked above Italy, Spain and the United States in a respected global index of democratic values.

Published this week, the latest edition of the annual Democracy Index from the prestigious Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) puts Israel in 23rd place in the world league table, out of 167.

It has 7.97 points out of a maximum of ten, just behind France (7.99 points) and Britain (8.1 points).

The result makes Israel by far the most democratic country in the Middle East, but also places it ahead of Spain, Portugal, Italy and the United States.

The world’s most democratic country is Norway, which the EIU awards 9.75 points. China comes in 148th with just 2.21 points and the bottom three are North Korea, Myanmar and Afghanistan.

The survey comes in the wake of a speech last weekend by the Arab MK and Israeli coalition minister Mansour Abbas at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP), in which he warned it was wrong to use the term “apartheid” to describe Israel. He said: “I prefer to describe the reality in objective ways… I’m not trying to say you’re racist or the state is racist, or this is an apartheid state My role as a political leader is to try to bridge the gaps.”

(full article online)

You can't claim to be a "Democracy" and then treat a large portion of your population like second class citizens.
I suspect the woke leftist entity understands that is why Islamic totalitarianism is largely exclusive of competing religious ideologies. That is opposed to Israel which includes Arabs / Moslems in its governing body.

How many Jews serve in the quasi-governments of the West Bank or Gaza?

I suspect the woke leftist entity understands that is why Islamic totalitarianism is largely exclusive of competing religious ideologies. That is opposed to Israel which includes Arabs / Moslems in its governing body.

How many Jews serve in the quasi-governments of the West Bank or Gaza?

Why are they "quasi-governments" at all.

What the Zionist Entity is trying to pull here is the same thing South Africa tried to pull with the "Homelands" to politically separate the indigenous people from the government of the land.

If you allowed all Palestinians to vote, they'd outvote the Jews and the Zionist Entity would be no more. Which is exactly what happened to the other Apartheid regime in South Africa.

What the Zionist Entity is trying to pull here is the same thing South Africa tried to pull with the "Homelands" to politically separate the indigenous people from the government of the land.

If you allowed all Palestinians to vote, they'd outvote the Jews and the Zionist Entity would be no more. Which is exactly what happened to the other Apartheid regime in South Africa.
What the woke leftist entity is doing amounts to reiterating slogans. Woke leftist entities are enamored with the "apartheid" slogan but can't acknowledge the presence of Arabs-Moslems as representatives in the Israeli government.

What the leftist entity is dancing around is the "apartheid" so commonplace in the Gaza and West Bank totalitarian, islamic terrorist mini-caliphates.

How many Jews serve in the totalitarian quasi-governments occupying the West Bank and Gaza?

Gee, whiz. The woke leftist entity is ignorant of the islamic presence in Israel

How many Hebrew temples can the woke leftist entity identify in Gaza?
1645535268099.png

Yoseph Haddad, CEO of Together Vouch for Each Other, a nonprofit which seeks to unite Jewish and Arab Israelis, remembers the instantaneous connection he had with his fiancé, Emily Schrader, CEO and cofounder of the digital marketing firm, Social Lite Creative and former digital director of StandWithUs.

“When we met, we immediately clicked,” he said. As Israeli activists, they came up with the idea of hosting a YouTube series together where they discuss breaking news stories, events and politics directly affecting the Middle East.

They want to present the side of Israel to a Western audience that doesn’t always get accurate facts about what is really happening from mainstream news. The first episode debuted February 2.

“I did grow up in Nazareth, but most of my family, grandparents and cousins, were in Haifa, and Haifa is the biggest mixed city in Israel. So you would see Jews, you would see Druze, you would see Arab Muslims, Arab Christians in this wonderful big city. I used to play football there with my friends. We grew up Jews and Arabs together. we didn’t care that this guy is an Arab and this guy is a Jew.”
------
“This is our country. We’re born here. I hold an Israeli passport, I have an Israeli identity. We work in order to bridge gaps and live in partnership or we don’t have a brighter future for both people, Jews and Arabs.” Haddad was a commander when he served in the IDF from 2003-2006, and also participated in the Second Lebanon War in 2006.

(full article online)

Israeli Apartheid Week, which started at a university in Toronto in 2005, is now held in 55 countries. During the week of events, Jewish students are notoriously targeted with harassment, intimidation and threats; anti-Israel campus demonstrations, rallies and lectures are held; and activists have erected mock Israeli checkpoints and walls.

“Israel Apartheid Week is a divisive and confrontational tool used to damage and polarize communities, rather than building consensus and co-operation around the Israeli-Palestinian conflict,” she argued. “We see year on year that it creates a hostile environment on campus and online for Jewish students.”

Jonathan Hunter, chairman of the Pinsker Centre, a UK-based think-tank that supports freedom of expression on university campuses, said NUS has the obligation to “represent the rights of all students to the best of their ability,” and “it is disappointing that they instead choose to vouch for radical activists who routinely perpetuate antisemitic tropes.”

(full article online)

Knesset member Ghaida Rinawie Zoabi was named on Tuesday as Israel’s new consul general in Shanghai, marking the first time an Arab woman assumed such a high-ranking Israeli diplomatic position.

A member of the left-wing Meretz party, Zoabi reacted to her appointment by saying, “It is a great honor to be the first Arab woman in such a high diplomatic role,” Israeli public broadcaster Kan reported.

“I am happy that it has been made possible for me to contribute to the important mission of strengthening economic, commercial, and cultural cooperation with one of Israel’s most important economic partners in the world,” she added.

(full article online)

What the woke leftist entity is doing amounts to reiterating slogans. Woke leftist entities are enamored with the "apartheid" slogan but can't acknowledge the presence of Arabs-Moslems as representatives in the Israeli government.
Because it's kind of meaningless unless ALL Arabs are represented.

What the leftist entity is dancing around is the "apartheid" so commonplace in the Gaza and West Bank totalitarian, islamic terrorist mini-caliphates.

Not at all. They aren't the ones who built the walls around the West Bank and Gaza... the Zionists did that.

Gee, whiz. The woke leftist entity is ignorant of the islamic presence in Israel

How many Hebrew temples can the woke leftist entity identify in Gaza?

Oh, the thing is, if you steal Muslim Land you are going to have a Muslim presence, despite your best efforts to wipe it out. The Zionists are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

Because it's kind of meaningless unless ALL Arabs are represented.

Not at all. They aren't the ones who built the walls around the West Bank and Gaza... the Zionists did that.

Oh, the thing is, if you steal Muslim Land you are going to have a Muslim presence, despite your best efforts to wipe it out. The Zionists are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.
I just found it stereotypical that were whining and moaning about ''apartheid'' yet you were hoping to ignore the fact that Arabs are citizens equally represented in the Israeli parliament.

You never did respond to my question relative to how many Jews are represented in the totalitarian quasi-governments of the Islamic terrorist occupations of Gaza and the West Bank.

'Steal Moslem land'' is another of the silly slogans used by the woke leftist entity. What sovereign Moslem land was 'stolen'? Be specific and identify and land 'stolen' from the pallys.

I just found it stereotypical that were whining and moaning about ''apartheid'' yet you were hoping to ignore the fact that Arabs are citizens equally represented in the Israeli parliament.

You never did respond to my question relative to how many Jews are represented in the totalitarian quasi-governments of the isl

Why should they give representation to people who come in and steal their land.

It's like inviting the home invader to Thanksgiving Dinner.

Arabs are NOT equally represented. That's the point. If they were, they'd vote Israel out of existence.

Why should they give representation to people who come in and steal their land.

It's like inviting the home invader to Thanksgiving Dinner.

Arabs are NOT equally represented. That's the point. If they were, they'd vote Israel out of existence.
What land was 'stolen'? Your use of woke, leftist entity slogans is meaningless when your slogans are just caricatures. You can't identify any sovereign land held by the pallys that was ''stolen'' so why continue that fraud?

What Arabs are not equally represented? Can you email one or more of the Arabs in the Israeli parliament and ask him or her to comment? Your ''... because I say so.'' admonitions are not convincing.

The woke leftist entity is still dancing around my earlier question regarding how many Jews are represented in the totalitarian quasi-governments of the Islamic terrorist occupations of Gaza and the West Bank.

What land was 'stolen'? Your use of woke, leftist entity slogans is meaningless when your slogans are just caricatures. You can't identify any sovereign land held by the pallys that was ''stolen'' so why continue that fraud?

You mean that they should be happy being abused by imperial powers? That's kind of crazy. No one is happy with that.

This was from the great SF Series, Babylon 5.

What Arabs are not equally represented? Can you email one or more of the Arabs in the Israeli parliament and ask him or her to comment? Your ''... because I say so.'' admonitions are not convincing.

Why would I want to talk to a pathetic quisling?

The woke leftist entity is still dancing around my earlier question regarding how many Jews are represented in the totalitarian quasi-governments of the Islamic terrorist occupations of Gaza and the West Bank.

Why should they give representation to invaders. It would be like if I invited that burglar who stole my TV to Thanksgiving dinner.

You mean that they should be happy being abused by imperial powers? That's kind of crazy. No one is happy with that.

This was from the great SF Series, Babylon 5.

Why would I want to talk to a pathetic quisling?

Why should they give representation to invaders. It would be like if I invited that burglar who stole my TV to Thanksgiving dinner.

Cutting and pasting cartoons doesn't help your attempt at argument.

Let's circle back, shall we?

Arabs-Moslems share equal representation in the Israeli parliament. You claim that's not true so support your claim.

You claim pally land was ''stolen'' but you can't identify any sovereign pally land that was ''stolen''.

You now introduce something about ''invaders'' so identify the ''invaders'' and when / where was this invasion?

If someone stole your TV dinner, that would be a police matter, not appropriate for this thread.

Forum List

Back