Exposing the gullibility of American Professors as our "thought police"

Paul Motter

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
You can call me a disestablishmentarian, although I have nothing against legitimate concerns in the presence of truly egregious or hurtful societal malapropisms. But I often find myself on the receiving end of microaggressions because I care to question some of what I believe to be over-reactionary cultural adaptations - such considering a literal "pat on the back" to be a sexual assault. Or being asked how many restraining orders I have against me because I like Pepe le Pew (the cartoon skunk).

This article shows the reason why I question many new ideas that "society" sees as perfectly legitimate today. The authors have identified the people behind these new social concerns and demonstrate that the "intelligentsia" on American campuses are uniquely gullible, to say the least.

From dog rape to white men in chains: We fooled the biased academic left with fake studies

You can call me a disestablishmentarian, although I have nothing against legitimate concerns in the presence of truly egregious or hurtful societal malapropisms. But I often find myself on the receiving end of microaggressions because I care to question some of what I believe to be over-reactionary cultural adaptations - such considering a literal "pat on the back" to be a sexual assault. Or being asked how many restraining orders I have against me because I like Pepe le Pew (the cartoon skunk).

This article shows the reason why I question many new ideas that "society" sees as perfectly legitimate today. The authors have identified the people behind these new social concerns and demonstrate that the "intelligentsia" on American campuses are uniquely gullible, to say the least.

From dog rape to white men in chains: We fooled the biased academic left with fake studies
The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.
Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf, Want, Lasts

Forum List

Back