EXPLOSIVE: Halderman Report Released in Georgia - Confirms VOTES CAN BE ALTERED Through Dominion Voting Machines - Raffensperger Hid The Info From Pub

I've been posting about the BUILT IN tampering features of the Dominion Voting System for years. Not only can votes be altered, entire vote TOTALS can be tweaked with floating point fudge factors. JFor example, just take red county totals and multiply by 0.96. Then take blue county totals and multiply by 1.03. VOILA!!! A Democrat narrow victory!
It was also shown that fractions of votes were being put in as well. Such as a vote for Trump only counting as one half of a vote, and a vote for Biden counting as 1 and a half.

Any voting machine should NOT have floating point capability at all, much less built-in floating point algorithms designed for numerical fudging.
All computers have floating point capability. You'd know that if you would have stayed in school.

Are they suppressed as a censorship thing, or because they don't hold water?
Choice B. They are one of many alt-right Internet sites that spew lies and conspiracy theories. And are allowed to freely exist..despite the whole "censorship" braying. They're like weeds. Pull one up, two more grow in its place.
If they had to be censored for the lies they tell, they'd have been shut down long before now.

Makes me sad. In this country, you used to have to be able to back your "facts" up. Or you got sued.

Choice B. They are one of many alt-right Internet sites that spew lies and conspiracy theories. And are allowed to freely exist..despite the whole "censorship" braying. They're like weeds. Pull one up, two more grow in its place.
If they had to be censored for the lies they tell, they'd have been shut down long before now.

Makes me sad. In this country, you used to have to be able to back your "facts" up. Or you got sued.
By Dominion?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

WHO moved this thread to Conspiracy Theories without consulting with me? The Halderman Report is a legit investigative report just released in Georgia. It is not a conspiracy.

Forum List

Back