Maricopa County’s Chain of Custody Docs Show 18,000 Illegal Ballots Were Injected The Day After The Polls Closed In 2020

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Fyd-S8GaQAAiZUU.jpeg

There it is. It looks like proof to me. When this gets to the SCOTUS we will find out because that is where this is going. That document is real and not a conspiracy theory so do not even think about moving this.
This lawsuit and Kari Lake’s lawsuit are still ongoing. The Gateway Pundit will continue to provide updates on this potential smoking gun and Kari Lake’s fight against the stolen Midterm Election.

There it is. It looks like proof to me. When this gets to the SCOTUS we will find out because that is where this is going.
It’s not going to SCOTUS because the election is over and has been for 99% of the populace. Only you tards in Cult 45 are still living it and everyone is laughing at you.

It’s not going to SCOTUS because the election is over and has been for 99% of the populace. Only you tards in Cult 45 are still living it and everyone is laughing at you.
You do not understand what evidence looks like. You narrative slave and poster of the real disinformation. Move the thread back.

You can shove that 99% up your oversized asshole.

Last edited:
All Maricopa County ballots should be excluded from the state tally
Wrong, you Brandon loving leftist lib, I corrected your
Fyd-S8GaQAAiZUU.jpeg

There it is. It looks like proof to me. When this gets to the SCOTUS we will find out because that is where this is going. That document is real and not a conspiracy theory so do not even think about moving this.
This lawsuit and Kari Lake’s lawsuit are still ongoing. The Gateway Pundit will continue to provide updates on this potential smoking gun and Kari Lake’s fight against the stolen Midterm Election.
SHOCKING!!!!!

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back