Explosion in Oslo

The police say that the guy is "keen" to explain himself.

I also read, and I hope this isn't true, that the maximum penalty in Norway would only be 21 years.

now that it is revealed the shooter was a right wing christian...what do yall have to say?

are you willling to condemn christians like yall did muslims when you were so sure this was islamic attack? well?

So it was a blond-haired, blue-eyed, Norwegian conservative Christian who perpetrated the terrorist attack.

Do those who mocked the idea this could have been anyone but Muslim extremists have anything to say about that now?

They are fanatical. GHook gave me a neg rep for reporting that right wingers were among the suspects and Warrior 101 gave me a neg rep for reporting that the NY claim of a Gihad group being responsible was a hoax.

Both of them far more interested in expressing their hatred of Islam rather than trying to find the truth of a situation where so many were murdered, in particular children. Their fanaticism goes as far as neg repping people who tell the truth!

Last edited:
no one is gloating about dead kids...but it was funny how quick some were to say it was muslims and to condemn them.....but now that its a right wing christian....no need to discuss that....

now that it is revealed the shooter was a right wing christian...what do yall have to say?

are you willling to condemn christians like yall did muslims when you were so sure this was islamic attack? well?

When a tenet of Christian faith is to "convert by the sword," let's talk about that, again.

I am one of the ones who speculated that the Norway bombing yesterday was likely the handiwork of some Jihadist. That doesn't constitute a condemnation of all Muslims. But, it turns out to (probably) have been a bad guess in this case.

Condemn "Christians"? It seems this guy was working alone. He should be executed.

everyone was quite ready to condemn muslims...why not christians.....seems to me...both religions are equally as dangerous to free thinkers

Because bones (and I can only speak for myself), it seemed this was a highly organized terrorist attack with the earmarks of a group such as AQ or a splinter group waging global jihad. There certainly were threats.

It was not. It was done by one fanatical Christian man who may or may not be a religious zealot.

Sorry hon. The religions are not equally dangerous. "Christianity" is not a religion.

speculation even on the net....has consequences.....

homegrown terrorist seem to be the worse.....unabomber, dc sniper, ok city (where kids were targeted even if indirectly) lots of homegrown nuts out there....

i dont care why you strap on the bomb or load the gun......if you are killing innocents then you are evil

i dont care what god you claim to follow....i care how you behave

speculation even on the net....has consequences.....

homegrown terrorist seem to be the worse.....unabomber, dc sniper, ok city (where kids were targeted even if indirectly) lots of homegrown nuts out there....

i dont care why you strap on the bomb or load the gun......if you are killing innocents then you are evil

i dont care what god you claim to follow....i care how you behave

The speculation on the internet in this case -- for a horror perpetrated overseas -- has effectively no real-world consequences whatsoever.

On the other hand, the murder of innocents by any group or individual in the name of any "God" is indeed evil.

Condemn "Christians"? It seems this guy was working alone. He should be executed.

everyone was quite ready to condemn muslims...why not christians.....seems to me...both religions are equally as dangerous to free thinkers

I don't see how that was necessary either. Damn people, stop letting you biases and hatreds get in the way of your humanity.

Forum List

Back