Explain Why You Oppose A Donald Trump Presidency

Mr. Trump won't come close to actually winning.
I kinda feel bad for you far left prog zealots that think the establishment will go on forever without a major backlash at some point. You little nut jobs are going to have a hard dealing with PRESIDENT TRUMP, just like we the people that love America have had a hard time dealing president Soetoro.

I kinda feel bad for you far left prog zealots that think the establishment will go on forever without a major backlash at some point. You little nut jobs are going to have a hard dealing with PRESIDENT TRUMP, just like we the people that love America have had a hard time dealing president Soetoro.

The Dems are praying that Donald gets the Nomination. He will embarass the GOP.....

The Dems are praying that Donald gets the Nomination. He will embarass the GOP.....
I know I hope he gets the GOP nomination. This guy is great theater.

The dems are scared as shit he'll get the nomination, because he can beat anyone they have, and he's embarrassing the entire political establishment, left and right, and the libroid media, that's why people from all walks are supporting him.

Only those who wish the radical far left agenda to continue and the Washington establishment not to be upset don't support him, and they are the minority.

PRESIDENT TRUMP... get used to it.

Mr. Trump has proposed securing our southern border.
Every candidate but Bush vowed to do that. Including Bernie Sanders. Who is trustworthy. Something Trump is NOT
He has pledged to deport illegal aliens. ILLEGAL aliens! .
Again, everyone promises to do that. Trump and promises,,, He breaks them more than he keeps them
He will strip anchor babies of their citizenship.....
Something called the Constitution says he cant. Guys who wrote it made a boo boo.
He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection..
NO! Japan does not get to have a military ever again after what happned the LAST time they had one. Japan can be the land of Sanrio, fine. But never a military again
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily. .
This is demented. We are going to steal their oil? He wants to turn us into a nation of thieves?
He will impose tariffs on products manufactured outside the United States. .
Spectacularly Stupid in today's economy. It was bad enough in 1929. The horror in modern times I can't begin to contemplate
He will reduce regulations that are unfriendly to small businesses. .
Every politician promises that. Trump makes ptomaines to break them
He will reduce the tax burden upon the American taxpayer. .
see above
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad. .
Government behaving like a nursemaid is not a Republican talking point
He will build the strongest and most powerful military in the world. .
we have that during republican administrations
He will take care of our veterans instead of taking care of illegal aliens..
another promise he will break
He will be the best friend Christians have ever had in a position of power..
divorcing wives is a veyr Christian thing to do?
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood..
Says the guy who six months ago was speaking in favor of post postpartum abortions?
He will not accept contributions from lobbyists or special interest groups. .
like his good friends the Corleone and the Gambinniis?
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office. .
illegal. But when has that stopped him?
He will support law enforcement and restore law and order to our cities. .
Again with his friends the Corleone? He is a dishonest creep. He is stupid and talks big and performs badly.
that will do for now. But I have lots lots lots more reasons

The dems are scared as shit he'll get the nomination, because he can beat anyone they have, and he's embarrassing the entire political establishment, left and right, and the libroid media, that's why people from all walks are supporting him.

Only those who wish the radical far left agenda to continue and the Washington establishment not to be upset don't support him, and they are the minority.

Think for a moment. He cannot win the Hispanic vote. He burned that bridge. He cannot win the black vote. All polls say that.

So, how many knuckle draggers are left for Trump? GROW A BRAIN!

Legal Spanish speakers broke 65% for Republicans. he has killed that. Orientals aren't a big republican voting block, but did 60 40% republican. Say good bye to them too. in 2014 jews who vote 95% of the population and give tons of money to candidates, so they have tons of heavy lifting in elections broke 80% for democrats. Since they usually vote 95% democratic, this was a tremendous republican victory. They intently hate racists with a passion. I wonder why? They are gone from the Republican column with Trump
This has been Trump's victory. He has smashed republican victories with defeats. This is what Hitlaty wanted him to do for her.

Every candidate but Bush vowed to do that. Including Bernie Sanders. Who is trustworthy. Something Trump is NOT
Again, everyone promises to do that. Trump and promises,,, He breaks them more than he keeps them
Something called the Constitution says he cant. Guys who wrote it made a boo boo.
He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection..
NO! Japan does not get to have a military ever again after what happned the LAST time they had one. Japan can be the land of Sanrio, fine. But never a military again
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily. .
This is demented. We are going to steal their oil? He wants to turn us into a nation of thieves?
Spectacularly Stupid in today's economy. It was bad enough in 1929. The horror in modern times I can't begin to contemplate
see above
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad. .
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood..
Says the guy who six months ago was speaking in favor of post postpartum abortions?
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office. .
Again with his friends the Corleone? He is a dishonest creep. He is stupid and talks big and performs badly.

I gather then that I should not send you a request for a contribution toward his campaign?

Think for a moment. He cannot win the Hispanic vote. He burned that bridge. He cannot win the black vote. All polls say that.

So, how many knuckle draggers are left for Trump? GROW A BRAIN!

Perhaps it is YOU who should think for a moment. Most of Trump's supporters are so utterly fed up with the Republican establishment that they could care less if Trump's campaign results in a Democrat win. Most of the Republican's core voters see little if any difference in the Republican establishment candidates and the Democrat candidates. Without an outsider, the Republican Party is over. Republican core voters will not support anyone who has the blessings of the RINO's in Washington. This is a rebellion by the Republican Party's very core of voters because they have done nothing but screw over their core voters.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Think for a moment. He cannot win the Hispanic vote.
Think for a moment, it isn't going to make one damn bit of difference whether he gets the illegal mexican vote or not. They're not supposed to vote anyway. Saying he needs the hispanic vote to win is a fallacy you progtards love to roll out but it's nothing more than pure bull shit.

What Trump needs to win is the conservative vote, and he's got that. He even has many democrats.

PRESIDENT TRUMP, get used to it, dumbass.

Last edited:
see above

I gather then that I should not send you a request for a contribution toward his campaign?

Why would he need contributions? He is "very rich."

see above

Why would he need contributions? He is "very rich."

He doesn't. That was sarcasm.

I oppose Trump because he has no real political backbone. No general appreciation for values of freedom, limited government and less interventionist foreign policy. He is only concerned with "the deal"..

But specifically -- I can not believe (and no one has ever asked him that I know of) --- how he's gonna put his $10B enterprise into a Blind Trust and walk away from it for 4 or (holyshit) 8 years. Y'all know he won't do that. He'll wake up the WH one morning and hear Megan Kelly cheerfully talking about a Trump Enterprise disaster about to happen and will be UNABLE to not jump a copter and go fire folks..

He is NOT gonna make folks happy with his dictatorial ways of fixing things. As witnessed by the "anchor baby" statements. NOBODY really wants to change offering US citizenship to the ANCHOR --- but MOST don't want that to be a free ticket for the FAMILY to be here. Family is welcomed to leave with their new little US citizen and when that kid turns 18 -- send her/him back..

Guy is a salesman. A P. T. Barnum that knows how to grab the spotlight..
:113:

Trump has been the best president in my lifetime and I was born when Truman was in office.

Forum List

Back