Explain this. This guy shoots a Firefighter during the attempt to murder someone else....released in less than 3 years, gets illegal gun, again.

Any way they can, usually by stealing them.

Proof?

Again, proof?

All guns originally come from a manufacturer.
Wrong. Where are the police reports that confirm your claim of stolen. They buy them, from you.
AND
If they are stolen what does that say about you and gun security. Looks as though strict laws on gun safety would end this gun crime problem by your view.
Proof that you deny they come from "law Abiding" gun owners? That's stupid but, IF
they steal them they steal them from law abiding gun owners
they buy them they buy them from law abiding gun owners
guns don't just appear on a tree on christmas morning like fairy gundrops.

THEN
You demand proof that guns come from manufacturers and
Follow that up with a statement that guns come from gun manufacturers.

GEEZ.
Refusing to acknowledge your part in the illegal gun crime you so abhor got you off the NRA talking points?

Shithead.......that is a dumb ass point. Cars...where do stolen cars come from...from people who legally own them in the first place.....

When the democrat party prosecutors don't prosecute the people who straw buy or steal guns, then you have more gun crime...you idiot..

You shitheads want to punish normal people, while letting the most violent criminals out of jail...cause "feelz....."
Where are the laws requiring
licensing of both gun and gun owner
gun insurance
limits on how fast your gun can fire

Perhaps your metaphor supports my position.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that what you think. Another one making up facts they create in their heads.

Very few guns used in crime come from a law abiding citizen who sold them a gun outside of straw buyers. People who sell personal firearms often copy the buyers drivers license before concluding the sale.

If you'd like, I can post several sites of where illegal guns come from. You can't post anything to back up your false claims.
Gun dealers, gun owners, one is the other.
No gun stared life in the hands of a criminal.
It got there from "law abiding responsible" gun owners.

It doesn't matter what fictions you post, it always comes back to "law abiding responsible" gun owners being neither law abiding nor responsible.

Wrong. Where are the police reports that confirm your claim of stolen. They buy them, from you.

Guns Used in Crime - Bureau of Justice Statistics

If they are stolen what does that say about you and gun security. Looks as though strict laws on gun safety would end this gun crime problem by your view.

Why do you want to blame people who follow the gun laws instead of people who don't?

You demand proof that guns come from manufacturers and
Follow that up with a statement that guns come from gun manufacturers.

Proof that I deny they come from manufacturers, geez.

Refusing to acknowledge your part in the illegal gun crime you so abhor got you off the NRA talking points?

If you want to eliminate gun crimes, you first have to be able to identify the ones at fault. Blaming innocent people is not going to solve the problem. DUH

All of my guns are where they belong......Where I put them. You fail......... Again.

Gun dealers, gun owners, one is the other.
No gun stared life in the hands of a criminal.
It got there from "law abiding responsible" gun owners.

It doesn't matter what fictions you post, it always comes back to "law abiding responsible" gun owners being neither law abiding nor responsible.

Point is gun owners are not responsible for having their weapons stolen in a robbery no more than they are responsible for their car after being carjacked and the vehicle used to run over a bunch of people on the sidewalk.

Guns Used in Crime - Bureau of Justice Statistics

Why do you want to blame people who follow the gun laws instead of people who don't?

Proof that I deny they come from manufacturers, geez.

If you want to eliminate gun crimes, you first have to be able to identify the ones at fault. Blaming innocent people is not going to solve the problem. DUH

All of my guns are where they belong......Where I put them. You fail......... Again.
I want better laws.
You want criminals to have guns.
The blame for gun crimes goes right to the source of the guns.
"Law abiding" "responsible" gun owners, just like you.

Point is gun owners are not responsible for having their weapons stolen in a robbery no more than they are responsible for their car after being carjacked and the vehicle used to run over a bunch of people on the sidewalk.
Yes they are.
Properly secured they would not be stolen.
BUUUUUT
You oppose legislation requiring safe storage because, in the end,
If you can't say the gun you sold to some criminal was stolen then you'd be admitting to your crimes.

So you do support giving guns to criminals.

Thought so.

So HTF did you draw that from my comment.

You know, I wish Dr. Carson would explain to us what's so Fd up in the liberal brain. We say or write something, you people see an entirely different thing than what we wrote. How does that work anyhow?

How does not having a federal license support giving criminals guns, or insurance, or the speed of which a gun shoots (which is the dumbest comment about guns I've ever read).

Yes they are.
Properly secured they would not be stolen.
BUUUUUT
You oppose legislation requiring safe storage because, in the end,
If you can't say the gun you sold to some criminal was stolen then you'd be admitting to your crimes.

People are not required to lock up everything inside the house or apartment in the event of a robbery. Why is it you leftists side with criminals and put the onus of their actions on the law abiding citizen? My guns are on my dresser and in the headboard of my bed. Like my cash I have laying around, I expect it to be there when I get back. If it's not, THEN SOMEBODY ELSE broke the law by busting into my apartment. I'm not the guilty one for that.

I want better laws.
You want criminals to have guns.
The blame for gun crimes goes right to the source of the guns.
"Law abiding" "responsible" gun owners, just like you.

So called better gun laws only prevent law abiding citizens from getting guns. There is no law that anybody can write to stop criminals getting guns unless you make stealing or using a stolen gun in a criminal act an automatic 25 years in prison. Stand behind that and you'll have my support.

So HTF did you draw that from my comment.

You know, I wish Dr. Carson would explain to us what's so Fd up in the liberal brain. We say or write something, you people see an entirely different thing than what we wrote. How does that work anyhow?

How does not having a federal license support giving criminals guns, or insurance, or the speed of which a gun shoots (which is the dumbest comment about guns I've ever read).

I call it "Reality Dyslexia." For the leftist truth, reality and facts are reversed in their brain...that is why that guy can believe what he believes...that is why joe, the other anti-gun extremist nut job can defend actual gang members shooting up a neighborhood while at the same time wanting to completely destroy normal gun owners......

"Reality Dyslexia."

Where are the laws requiring
licensing of both gun and gun owner
gun insurance
limits on how fast your gun can fire

Perhaps your metaphor supports my position.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We're not tolerating those bullshit illegal restrictions.

We will have belt-fed machine guns so we can watch little commie shits like you piss your fucking pants.

Now, take you bullshit and get the fuck outta here, you commie twat.

This is why we do not take anti-gunners seriously.......they target normal people who own guns, while the political party they support keeps releasing violent gun offenders....gun offenders who have been convicted for shooting people........this is fucking insane...

Jermaine White, one of two men charged with shooting an on-duty firefighter in Albany Park last year, was in court to face a new gun charge before Judge John Lyke.

Last year, police said two men set a car on fire in the 3600 block of West Wilson Avenue so they could shoot rival gang members who came outside to investigate the blaze. The gunmen shot a fireman who got caught in the crossfire. He survived.

Prosecutors charged White and another man with aggravated battery of an on-duty fireman by discharging a firearm and other felonies. Earlier this year, prosecutors dropped that charge when White agreed to plead guilty to aggravated unlawful use of a weapon in exchange for a three-year sentence.

The state automatically cut the sentence in half for good behavior, and White received credit for time spent in jail after his arrest. When it was all said and done, White walked into the Stateville Correctional Center on June 29. And he walked out 36 days later.

White, who is still on parole, was arrested again on Monday. Police pulled him over for driving without headlights. When they asked him for his license, he leaned forward and threw a handgun from the floorboard in front of him to the back seat floorboard, prosecutors said. His three-year-old child was sitting in the back seat without restraints, according to Assistant State’s Attorney Darryl Auguste.

CPD body cameras recorded the alleged gun toss, Auguste said. Cops allegedly found crack cocaine in the car, too.

Auguste tried to convince Judge Lyke to hold White without bail by arguing that White was on parole for a gun case that originated with allegations that he shot an on-duty fireman.

White’s private defense attorney, Joshua Kutnick, wasn’t having it.

“This state’s attorney’s office decided that no conviction was warranted on the [aggravated battery of a] firefighter,” Kutnick told Lyke, arguing Auguste’s colleagues dismissed the charge that prosecutors were trying to use against him.

Kutnick said White, who was convicted of aggravated battery as a juvenile and spent six years in prison for a domestic battery attack that lacerated his girlfriend’s liver, “is not a violent person.”

White did participate in the shootout that injured the fireman last year — but he only fired in defense of a friend, Kutnick argued.

The state’s plea agreement in the firefighter case apparently kept the court’s pre-trial services officer from flagging White for possible violence in the future.

Exactly. Also, these idiots believe that gun control legislation will keep guns out of the hands of the criminals they continue to let go because these criminals will respect and follow gun control legislation. How stupid is that?

Forum List

Back