Explain this. This guy shoots a Firefighter during the attempt to murder someone else....released in less than 3 years, gets illegal gun, again.

If you want to introduce mental evaluations to exercise a constitutional right, why not for voting as well? I'm all for it.
Yep.

And IQ tests.

And civics tests.

And English language tests.

We can go ahead and reverse decades of Stare Decisis and git'r'done. It would probably save our republic to remove 85% of the Democrat voting base.

So HTF did you draw that from my comment.

You know, I wish Dr. Carson would explain to us what's so Fd up in the liberal brain. We say or write something, you people see an entirely different thing than what we wrote. How does that work anyhow?

How does not having a federal license support giving criminals guns, or insurance, or the speed of which a gun shoots (which is the dumbest comment about guns I've ever read).
Opposition to reasonable controls designed to keep guns away from criminals
is by definition
Support for allowing criminals to have guns.

Own who you are.

People are not required to lock up everything inside the house or apartment in the event of a robbery. Why is it you leftists side with criminals and put the onus of their actions on the law abiding citizen? My guns are on my dresser and in the headboard of my bed. Like my cash I have laying around, I expect it to be there when I get back. If it's not, THEN SOMEBODY ELSE broke the law by busting into my apartment. I'm not the guilty one for that.
Why is it you want to make it easier for criminals to get guns?

Own who you are, you love the criminals because they're the only place you can sell your guns.

So called better gun laws only prevent law abiding citizens from getting guns. There is no law that anybody can write to stop criminals getting guns unless you make stealing or using a stolen gun in a criminal act an automatic 25 years in prison. Stand behind that and you'll have my support.
No, they make it harder and more expensive for criminals to get guns.
No one who is permitted to own a firearm would be denied such via any of the proposals.
BUUUUT
Making it harder for criminals to get guns kills your used gun market, doesn't it?

We have 20,000+ gun laws and you think you can come up wih something better?!? LOL

Like what?

Your a liar.

FIFY

Thanks.
Too many cooks.
Fewer, stronger, effective FEDERAL law will do the trick.

BTW...look at your quote. You response method makes your responses incomprehensible. Something to think about.

We're not tolerating those bullshit illegal restrictions.

We will have belt-fed machine guns so we can watch little commie shits like you piss your fucking pants.

Now, take you bullshit and get the fuck outta here, you commie twat.
Then you DO support allowing criminals easy access to all forms of high power weaponry.

Since none of the reforms would deny a firearm to anyone permitted to own the only logical alternative is your need to supply criminals with guns.

Guns owners. Brain dead wannabe Rambos, stuffed to the eyeballs with fear of themselves.
You people are the exhaust pipe of society.
Yeah, yeah. you sit comfortably in your home without the fear of someone intruding because people like us actually have guns in our house, and the criminals don't know the difference.

I'll tell you what, Bucko.

Instead of throwing around all these insults, why don't you proactively renounce the protection all these "brain dead Rambos" provide by our mere possession of firearms.

Put a sign in front of your house that says that you have no guns. Wear a sign around your neck big enough for everybody to read that says "I don't have guns."

Post pictures with your address on the Internet for all to see.

Otherwise, you're welcome and go fuck yourself.

Too many cooks.
Fewer, stronger, effective FEDERAL law will do the trick.

BTW...look at your quote. You response method makes your responses incomprehensible. Something to think about.

Our laws are working, plenty of people being caught and arrested. The problem is they are being released.

The people who say they want to control gun crime are doing a lousy job of doing so.

This has been something democrats have focused on forever, yet when we catch a criminal that has used a gun illegally, they release them..........Why?

Chicago: Judges released more than 60% of criminals, gang ...

De Blasio Says Releasing Criminals Made NYC Safer (But ...

What exactly is wrong with my quote?

Yeah, yeah. you sit comfortably in your home without the fear of someone intruding because people like us actually have guns in our house, and the criminals don't know the difference.

I'll tell you what, Bucko.

Instead of throwing around all these insults, why don't you proactively renounce the protection all these "brain dead Rambos" provide by our mere possession of firearms.

Put a sign in front of your house that says that you have no guns. Wear a sign around your neck big enough for everybody to read that says "I don't have guns."

Post pictures with your address on the Internet for all to see.

Otherwise, you're welcome and go fuck yourself.

Your post is exactly what I've been saying about the gun nuts Rambo tough guys.

As if you would do anything if I did do it.
You don't intimidate me dickhead. You're just another brain dead redneck.
Home of the brave? Don't make me laugh.
You've never fired a shot protecting yourself and you know it.

You have no justifications for having them other than to promote violence if some one threatens to remove them.

No, they make it harder and more expensive for criminals to get guns.
No one who is permitted to own a firearm would be denied such via any of the proposals.
BUUUUT
Making it harder for criminals to get guns kills your used gun market, doesn't it?

They don't make it harder to get guns illegally, they make it impossible. Very few gun crimes are committed every year with a legally purchased firearms. The guns criminals use are stolen or obtained through straw buyers.

So what law would make it harder for a criminal to get a hot gun or buy one through a straw buyer and not law abiding citizens?

Why is it you want to make it easier for criminals to get guns?

Own who you are, you love the criminals because they're the only place you can sell your guns.

How do I make it easier for criminals to get guns? I have locks on my door, my neighbors look out for each other. Not much more I can do than that.

If anybody supports criminals getting guns it's you. If we had a law that anybody stealing a gun in a robbery got a minimum of 25 years in prison, then it wouldn't matter what I do with my guns because nobody would want to break in and take them. But if you want to blame the owner for being robbed (which is like blaming the girl for being raped) then the criminal knows that breaking into my home and taking my guns is less than a year in prison, so he has no deterrent.

Our laws are working, plenty of people being caught and arrested. The problem is they are being released.

The people who say they want to control gun crime are doing a lousy job of doing so.

This has been something democrats have focused on forever, yet when we catch a criminal that has used a gun illegally, they release them..........Why?

Chicago: Judges released more than 60% of criminals, gang ...

De Blasio Says Releasing Criminals Made NYC Safer (But ...

What exactly is wrong with my quote?
Then why bitch about criminals with guns if the laws are working to keep guns out of the hands of criminals?
Seems your logic is twisted.

As to releasing? Look at the 4th and try to understand your hatred of the Constitution.

AND, Finally, I offer good advice.
If you want to look like a fool, that is entirely on you.

They don't make it harder to get guns illegally, they make it impossible. Very few gun crimes are committed every year with a legally purchased firearms. The guns criminals use are stolen or obtained through straw buyers.

So what law would make it harder for a criminal to get a hot gun or buy one through a straw buyer and not law abiding citizens?
Where are the police reports that match up with all these "stolen firearms?"
You know it is a crime to fail to report a stolen/missing firearm?
Yet audits of gun dealers show "stolen" guns for which no report was ever filed.

Now, please, some "law abiding gun owner" sells his gun to someone without a background check, without even checking for an ID, and for cash only knows damned well the transaction is illegal and if it comes back, it "must have been stolen."
Don't try to hide behind cute phrasing.

Through criminal acts or criminal incompetence every gun used in a crime in this country came from a "law abiding responsible" gun owner. There is no denying because each and every gun used in a crime can be traced back to its original owner and every gun started out its existence in the hands of a "law abiding gun owner."

Forum List

Back