Experts claiming LGBT have no scientific basis, experts are a few years slow but on the right track

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
These so called experts are a little slow, all these years later here they are claiming that the LGBT has no scientific basis to support their claims when science is merely a process that determines fact and I have been sharing the facts that expose the LGBT for the obsessive compulsive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be. (link to story at bottom)

So what does this pathetic organization do, it forces their lies and deception through legislation thus form policies to prevent people from exposing their every lie and deception so they can try and continue to force their pathetic sick filthy rhetoric on the public.

Force of deception is not among consenting adults, there is not one heterosexual on the planet that would knowingly consent to having sex with someone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual is born with and proof of this is quite simply that we are not homosexual and we are not bi sexual, but the LGBT make up such lies to help homosexuals pretending to be the opposite sex get away with robbing heterosexuals of the right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual while claiming that heterosexuals trying to deny them the right to discriminate heterosexuals right to be heterosexual with their sick filthy disgusting homosexual deceptions robs them of freedom of choice.

That is right, they and their so called supporters such as the Liberals, NDP and some mentally challenged conservatives are that mentally sick to claim that robbing heterosexual choice to be heterosexual is robbing homosexuals from freedom of choice.

If a homosexual is born with a penis, gets their sexual genital surgically mutilated to pretend to be a woman and seeks to continue to have sex with those born with a penis, that is and always will be homosexual sex. What makes a homosexual a homosexual is that they have sex with those born with the same sex genital that the homosexual is born with.

A man rubbing his penis against another mans penis whether it is surgically mutilated or not factually is homosexual sex. A woman rubbing her vagina against another woman's vagina whether it is surgically mutilated or not is factually homosexual sex.

A heterosexual describes a person who has sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with but the LGBT are stupid enough to try and force upon society you have no right to be heterosexual because homosexuals do not want to accept themselves for what they are so they can pretend to be something that they never will be while going around degrading humiliating and traumatizing heterosexuals with their sick filthy disgusting homosexual deceptions thus a fine example that they do not accept heterosexuals for what we are and have absolutely no respect for what is means to be heterosexual so I couldn't give a rats ass how many of these low life scum bags blubber and whine with their every lie and deception while they ignore the facts that expose them for the obsessive compulsive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be in attempt to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue as they attempt to bury the facts under their pile of rubbish as is what they have been doing for decades while the lobbyists supporting them are also curbing our media etc. to treat us like a bunch of dumb tarts who are too stupid to see through such obvious rhetoric that the LGBT represents..

Here we have the LGBT lying to the public by calling a natural repulsion an irrational fear. Proof that every heterosexual on the planet is naturally repulsed by those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with having sex with each other is that we are not bi sexual, we are not homosexual, we are heterosexual! As a heterosexual, I do not want to hear about homosexual anything because as a heterosexual, I am naturally repulsed and being naturally repulsed most certainly is not a phobia.

According the the weak pathetic LGBT mentality being heterosexual makes you a homophobe because you want nothing to do with homosexual sex, because you are not bi nor are you homosexual they have made up such lies to try and make you think that being a hetrerosexual is a bad thing, that it means you have a phobia or a mental disorder when homosexuality is quite obviously what the defect is. Heterosexuality is the best thing that ever happened to the human race because without it not one of us would even exist and yet if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles.

Do you notice that all of the supporters of the LGBT insanity manifestation of lies and deceptions such as homophobe are the same ones attempting to label society with the lie islamaphobe such as Trudeau, Barack, Hillary, Wynne and even the pathetic Mulcair. There is no such thing as an islamaphobe or xenophobe when it comes to muslims because the fact remains that raping 9 year old children is paedophilia yet for being against paedophilia they attempt to label you with the lie islamaphobe. It is acceptable to Islam that people who are not muslim are labelled as infidels and are beheaded or stoned to death. It is deemed acceptable to islam that woman not degrading themselves by wearing muslim attire makes them whores and is deemed acceptable for muslims to rape them, even gang rape them and this is currently going on is many countries around the worth where they too have liberal sell outs making policies to try and prevent the public from exposing this sick filthy behavior. Islam does not belong in Canada and Canadian citizens deserve far better than this disgusting filth being forced into our country by a bunch of traitors in office selling us out to lobbyist dictatorship. The same ones who were just forcing LGBT lies on the public are not forcing Islamic lies on the public go figure.

While I am at it, thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage is about exclusively honouring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence, a unity worth honouring above any other unity with the significance of marriage because again thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist which makes heterosexual unions worthy of honouring above any other unity with the honour of marriage. Again, if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is the honour in that. Homosexuality never has and never equal heterosexuality and the only ones who do not want to accept this fact are a bunch of obsessive compulsive liars known as the LGBT and their supporters.

I could go on and on as I have with the facts that expose the LGBT for the obsessive compulsive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda that I address as I have for about a decade and a half now. I could blow your minds with the stuff I have released on these sexually defective imbeciles and demonstrating how they used lies and deception to force their lies and deceptions through legislation. For not wanting to rub your penis against a mans surgically mutilated penis these low life's label you with yet another lie transaphobe to help them continue to rob heterosexuals of the right freedom and liberty to be heterosexual with these sick filthy disgusting homosexual deceptions.

Sad when I was a kid I though parliament was suppose to look out for it's citizens, I grew up and found out the parliament is full of traitors committing treason against their own country by succumbing to lobbyist dictatorship which is why they are so eager to force lies and deceptions upon who you while lying and deceiving you to get away with it while treating their like a stupid pile of excrement.

We have traitors in office people and it is time to remove such excrement from office before our country turns into the garbage our current elected officials strive to make it to be! They are robbing your children and grandchildren of billions before they are even born while making them think that it is bad to be heterosexual and it is bad to not want your children to be raped or beheaded for not being muslim while our current elected officials further shame Canada by giving our money away to islamic countries and to the lobbyists who pay them to betray us aka carbon emissions tax, the phoniest chunk of crap (other than our elected officials) killing our economy in modern day. Meanwhile as they are also making your children feel guilty about heterosexual sex they are bringing in muslims who drain the economy and procreate like rabbits which islam poses a threat to everyone not muslims which is right now about 97 percent of the Canadian population.

It's time to remove the scum from office and make them pay for betraying us Canada. It's time to put a stop to these low life's forcing lies and deceptions through legislation then calling such rhetoric Canadian values!

As far as the so called experts go to do with the link related story, I am severely disappointed that they are so far behind yet are being referred to as the experts. Pathetic.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/deceit-and-lies-we-have-been-told-on-homosexuality

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back