Expect massive roundups.

The FBI has been monitoring the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, radical right wing militias, and every other crazy right wing group for a while. They know who the leaders are, and no doubt have undercover agents embedded in every one of those groups at some level. The attack on congress changed the rules. All the past talk about race wars or revolution or any other form of violence will be tied to the attack on the capitol and give a perfect excuse to round up every wannabe commando who ever even thought about joining. Most probably won't go to jail, but they won't get off completely. Their association with known domestic terrorists will be enough to take their guns and ban them from ever having another one. . You might think you are just making a show of force when you dress up in your cammo and take your gun to your state capitol to protest on inauguration day, but you will really be advertising that you are part of the same group that attacked the capitol.
View attachment 444026
The many individuals at the periphery, that were involved in the planning and logistics will be among the dominos as they fall. This will be after the FBI tracks them through social media records, because they were so stupid as to communicate via Internet, where it remains forever.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Even those that didn't show up, but offered advice and encouragement can reasonably be tied to the attack There have been warnings for every state capitol that members of that group will show up armed and possibly attack each of the state capitols in an attempt to continue the attack that started at our federal capitol. Looks like the perfect opportunity to get the major ring leaders, and to disarm lots of those lower in the hierarchy

The FBI has been monitoring the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, radical right wing militias, and every other crazy right wing group for a while. They know who the leaders are, and no doubt have undercover agents embedded in every one of those groups at some level. The attack on congress changed the rules. All the past talk about race wars or revolution or any other form of violence will be tied to the attack on the capitol and give a perfect excuse to round up every wannabe commando who ever even thought about joining. Most probably won't go to jail, but they won't get off completely. Their association with known domestic terrorists will be enough to take their guns and ban them from ever having another one. . You might think you are just making a show of force when you dress up in your cammo and take your gun to your state capitol to protest on inauguration day, but you will really be advertising that you are part of the same group that attacked the capitol.
View attachment 444026

When can we expect the massive roundups from the insurrections this summer? Or is the two tiered justice so intrenched that only those perceived to be from the right going to be held responsible for their actions.

Should knee pads harriss be arrested for aiding and abetting an insurrection by raising bail money to get her soldiers back on the streets as soon as possible.

Your hypocrisy will catch up with ya, the pendulum will ultimately swing the other way.

I imagine it will be mostly right wingers unless you can show anyone on the left planned, encouraged, and participated in the coup attempt. Yes, I know about that one dumb ass who said he was just there to take pictures. I think he has already been scooped up.

Nice deflection commie, care to answer the questions I actually asked?

I answered the only reasonable question you asked. I don't know of anyone named kneepads Harriss

View attachment 444026
You mean the antifa thugs?

If they can show Antifa had a part in the attempted coup, then sure.

View attachment 444026

When can we expect the massive roundups from the insurrections this summer? Or is the two tiered justice so intrenched that only those perceived to be from the right going to be held responsible for their actions.

Should knee pads harriss be arrested for aiding and abetting an insurrection by raising bail money to get her soldiers back on the streets as soon as possible.

Your hypocrisy will catch up with ya, the pendulum will ultimately swing the other way.

I imagine it will be mostly right wingers unless you can show anyone on the left planned, encouraged, and participated in the coup attempt. Yes, I know about that one dumb ass who said he was just there to take pictures. I think he has already been scooped up.

Unfortunately, the many RWNJs that went among the peaceful BLM protestors to throw rocks and bottles at the police to get the violence started, were unable to be identified. Luckily, at the Capitol Building, they were so stupid believing their orange-skinned messiah would protect them, they provided law enforcement with volumes of photographic evidence, to be used by prosecutors to convict most of the insurrectionists.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

View attachment 444026
You mean the antifa thugs?
Dream on.

View attachment 444026

I answered the only reasonable question you asked. I don't know of anyone named kneepads Harriss

Of course you do, you helped elect her VP.

View attachment 444026

There is plenty of evidence. It was definitely ANTIFA agitators CAUSING ALL the trouble. Video evidence . You story about Trump supporters being violent was Debunked many many times.... take off your

View attachment 444026

There is plenty of evidence. It was definitely ANTIFA agitators CAUSING ALL the trouble. Video evidence . You story about Trump supporters being violent was Debunked many many times.... take off your

Oh please show me the video of Antifa causing the attack on the capitol. Just don't show that one dumb ass who said he was just recording. I've seen that one a million times.

View attachment 444026

Oh please show me the video of Antifa causing the attack on the capitol. Just don't show that one dumb ass who said he was just recording. I've seen that one a million times.
How much evidence do you need? There is plenty out there . If you can't find any try duck dock go! Google and your msm lie all the time.

View attachment 444026

How much evidence do you need? There is plenty out there . If you can't find any try duck dock go! Google and your msm lie all the time.

Not my job to prove your claim. Show the video or STFU

View attachment 444026

If you lived in the RWNJs' fantasy reality, you could see all the loony things they see every single day. Is it any wonder they are twisted?

It's a lunacy fed by the GOP and FOX Noise.

"... and no doubt have undercover agents embedded in every one of those groups at some level. "

Thats what I found interesting about them claiming they didn't expect the attack on the capitol.

Looks like either high level cooperation with the attackers, or massive incompetence. I suspect almost every inch of the capitol is covered with cameras, so I'm pretty sure a thorough investigation will show which.

I do agree that there is going to be an era of
"roundups"------ and it will consist of "rounding
up" those people who have expressed opposition
to such behaviors as RIOTS in the cities of the USA
that included arson, vandalism, assault and murder.
The outcome will be more arson, vandalism, and
looting. Everyone should read "One day in the life
of Ivan Denisovich" There are cameras everywhere.

I suppose you could see the tree on the ground, couldn't you?

But without video, how can you PROVE that someone didn't carry the tree there from another location? Can you PROVE it? If not, STFU!

LOL!

View attachment 444026
All of this falls on deaf ears when it comes to republicans on this board. It’s pointless explaining it to them. These are morons who think the only reason why the FBI is targeting these right wing groups is because the FBI is full of liberals and/or RINOs. That is their explanation for anyone who doesn’t suck Trumptard dick. They are whiny, emotional children.
The democrat clown has spoken.

View attachment 444026
Buuuurp

BFYTW!

It'll be on the final exam

Forum List

Back