Expect massive roundups.

The FBI has been monitoring the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, radical right wing militias, and every other crazy right wing group for a while. They know who the leaders are, and no doubt have undercover agents embedded in every one of those groups at some level. The attack on congress changed the rules. All the past talk about race wars or revolution or any other form of violence will be tied to the attack on the capitol and give a perfect excuse to round up every wannabe commando who ever even thought about joining. Most probably won't go to jail, but they won't get off completely. Their association with known domestic terrorists will be enough to take their guns and ban them from ever having another one. . You might think you are just making a show of force when you dress up in your cammo and take your gun to your state capitol to protest on inauguration day, but you will really be advertising that you are part of the same group that attacked the capitol.
View attachment 444026

When can we expect the massive roundups from the insurrections this summer? Or is the two tiered justice so intrenched that only those perceived to be from the right going to be held responsible for their actions.

Should knee pads harriss be arrested for aiding and abetting an insurrection by raising bail money to get her soldiers back on the streets as soon as possible.

Your hypocrisy will catch up with ya, the pendulum will ultimately swing the other way.

I imagine it will be mostly right wingers unless you can show anyone on the left planned, encouraged, and participated in the coup attempt. Yes, I know about that one dumb ass who said he was just there to take pictures. I think he has already been scooped up.

Nice deflection commie, care to answer the questions I actually asked?

Unfortunately, the many RWNJs that went among the peaceful BLM protestors to throw rocks and bottles at the police to get the violence started, were unable to be identified. Luckily, at the Capitol Building, they were so stupid believing their orange-skinned messiah would protect them, they provided law enforcement with volumes of photographic evidence, to be used by prosecutors to convict most of the insurrectionists.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Unfortunately, the many RWNJs that went among the peaceful BLM protestors to throw rocks and bottles at the police to get the violence started, were unable to be identified.

Why didn't the BLM Protestors stop the 'RWNJs'?

Forum List

Back