EXCLUSIVE VIDEO=> Portland City Council Members Censure “Evil” DONALD TRUMP For “Poisonous Speech”

And you wingnuts are going to tell us here in Oregon what we can and cannot say? Good luck with that, silly asses.
Are you happy Achmed from Syria moved in next door? Are you getting use to the "call to payer" blasting from his window throughout the day?

How dare Portland's City Council not shower Trump is praise! Those pricks! :mad:
Its inappropriate to pass that resolution in the name of the People of Portland, especially during the presidential campaigning.

And if the people of Portland do not argee with this resolution than they will send the council members packing.

How dare Portland's City Council not shower Trump is praise! Those pricks! :mad:
Its inappropriate to pass that resolution in the name of the People of Portland, especially during the presidential campaigning.

And if the people of Portland do not argee with this resolution than they will send the council members packing.
Portland is a tiny cancerous spot in the large, beautiful state of Oregon.
The rest of Oregon could care less if Portland blows up. The daesh would be doing the world a favor.

How dare elected officials abuse freedom of speech and speak their feelings about a political issue.

They are using their speech as a weapon to stop others from speaking freely.
Nonsense.

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

The City passed no measures with provisions subjecting those who speak in support of Trump to 'punitive measures,' no 'prior restraint' was authorized, no 'restrictions' on free speech whatsoever.

The rest of Oregon could care less if Portland blows up. The daesh would be doing the world a favor.

You do realize you're talking about hundreds of thousands of Americans, right?

More nonsense.

The ignorance, hate, and bigotry expressed by Trump is worthy of condemnation by elected officials, who are at liberty to do so in the context of government speech.

And this is an example of the ignorance, hate, and bigotry expressed by most Trump supporters worthy of condemnation.

And this is an example of the ignorance, hate, and bigotry expressed by most Trump supporters worthy of condemnation.

Blah blah blah hate....blah blah bigot....blah blah blah racist....

You know people have stopped listening to yalls crap when you spew the usual catch words now?

You're a wonderful ambassador of your faith. lol

The deaths of half a million Americans. And it would be a 'favor'.

Wow. Apparently conservatives are upgrading their loathing of this country and her people to new heights.

My faith requires me to stand against evil, so thank you. I think so too.

Haha Fucking Portland.

Meanwhile....tent cities full of homeless STD infested drug addicts fill Portlands streets faster than Trump can say "Youre a losah"

With Mexican dope pouring over/under the wide open border from RINO and DEMWITS.

I'm pretty sure the murder of half a million Americans would qualify as evil.

Or as you put it, a 'favor'.

The City of Portland is evil?

It's a liberal town. You can't say "evil" there unless you are talking about a conservative.

I was referencing the daesh, and all the scum who embrace them.

Forum List

Back