EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Attorney Weiss Colluded With DOJ To Thwart Congressional Questioning, Emails Show

If your point is that the corruption at the DOJ preceded Biden - the answer is - Duh!
I have a few points.

One, this disclosure isn't embarrassing to Garland.

My second is that you should consider these actions may not be corruption at all, but decision made about ongoing investigations. An IRS agent disagreeing with a decision doesn't make it corrupt.

Third, is that if these decisions were being made across multiple AGs, then there is more likely to be a fundamental principle at play here rather than one grand conspiracy.

That's true.

Actually, much of what they complain about occurred under the Barr DoJ. Specifically, they were prevented from doing some actions that would have become public before the election, which is consistent with the longstanding policy of the DoJ to avoid actions just prior to elections that might affect elections.

That's simply not true. The investigation was definitely taking place, it's just that in a handful of instances, the IRS agents wanted to do something and they were told no by superiors.
What the IRS agents "wanted to do" was investigate the Bidens! Why would that not be allowed? Again...let's be honest here! At the same time that the Biden Administration was saying that it couldn't comment on an ongoing investigation...that investigation was being prevented from going forward BY the Biden DOJ!

What the IRS agents "wanted to do" was investigate the Bidens! Why would that not be allowed? Again...let's be honest here! At the same time that the Biden Administration was saying that it couldn't comment on an ongoing investigation...that investigation was being prevented from going forward BY the Biden DOJ!
Sometimes agents want to do things that are more aggressive than is needed. It's absurd to say there was no investigation, because there was. It's just that a few things that they wanted to do as part of the investigation were limited. The investigation was going forward regardless.

Simultaneously, you had FBI "whistleblowers" complaining that the DoJ shouldn't have gotten a search warrant fro Mar a Lago because it wasn't needed when obviously it was, because it was "too aggressive".

There's double standards all over the place.

I have a few points.

My second is that you should consider these actions may not be corruption at all, but decision made about ongoing investigations. An IRS agent disagreeing with a decision doesn't make it corrupt.

Third, is that if these decisions were being made across multiple AGs, then there is more likely to be a fundamental principle at play here rather than one grand conspiracy.
The IRS whistleblower testimony was quite blunt that it was the Garland DOJ that told them that they couldn't investigate "The Big Guy"...and that it was the Garland DOJ that tipped Hunter off that the IRS had a search warrant to search one of his offices and made them wait down the street before serving the search warrant. They said that they'd never experienced anything like that before.

Sometimes agents want to do things that are more aggressive than is needed. It's absurd to say there was no investigation, because there was. It's just that a few things that they wanted to do as part of the investigation were limited. The investigation was going forward regardless.

Simultaneously, you had FBI "whistleblowers" complaining that the DoJ shouldn't have gotten a search warrant fro Mar a Lago because it wasn't needed when obviously it was, because it was "too aggressive".

Do you really want to get into the Mar a Lago search warrant, Marener? A search warrant issued not by a sitting judge but by a Magistrate to conduct a raid on the home of a former President? A search warrant that was so broad that it allowed the seizure of not only the documents in question but any documents from the entirety of Trump's four years in office as well as anything else in the general vicinity of those documents? A search warrant that wasn't carried out by the local FBI office but was conducted by FBI out of the Washington office?

Ah yes...double standards! Like raiding Trump's home with an FBI Swat team while allowing Joe Biden's attorney's to search his residences for any classified materials? That kind of double standard? (eye roll)

The IRS whistleblower testimony was quite blunt that it was the Garland DOJ that told them that they couldn't investigate "The Big Guy"...and that it was the Garland DOJ that tipped Hunter off that the IRS had a search warrant to search one of his offices and made them wait down the street before serving the search warrant. They said that they'd never experienced anything like that before.
First, acknowledge the fact that you only have one side of the story and that there is likely a lot more that you aren't privy to.

Specifically, note how the IRS agent went over the edge when the DoJ began investigating leaks to the press and that this somehow crossed a line with them as the agent was required to turn over their communications as part of that investigation. It's quite, let's say, suspicious that they're trying to deflect from something.

I may have missed it, but I'm not aware of the IRS agent ever indicating they had cause to investigate Joe Biden.

I looked back with the issue about the tip for the search warrant for the storage unit, and it looks to me like this occurred in December 2020. It starts on page 27:

I don't know what other search warrant you're talking about.

Ah yes...double standards! Like raiding Trump's home with an FBI Swat team while allowing Joe Biden's attorney's to search his residences for any classified materials? That kind of double standard? (eye roll)
Ah but you're forgetting that Trump's attorneys were allowed to search his residence for any classified materials.

The search warrant only occurred after they got evidence that Trump was hiding documents.

First, acknowledge the fact that you only have one side of the story and that there is likely a lot more that you aren't privy to.

Specifically, note how the IRS agent went over the edge when the DoJ began investigating leaks to the press and that this somehow crossed a line with them as the agent was required to turn over their communications as part of that investigation. It's quite, let's say, suspicious that they're trying to deflect from something.

I may have missed it, but I'm not aware of the IRS agent ever indicating they had cause to investigate Joe Biden.

I looked back with the issue about the tip for the search warrant for the storage unit, and it looks to me like this occurred in December 2020. It starts on page 27:

I don't know what other search warrant you're talking about.
The IRS agents testified under oath that they were specifically told not to ask any questions about "The Big Guy".

The IRS agents testified under oath that they were specifically told not to ask any questions about "The Big Guy".
Was Joe Biden the target of the investigation?

Man, I did a lot of research into your claims, it's a bit disappointing that's all you get back with.

Ah but you're forgetting that Trump's attorneys were allowed to search his residence for any classified materials.

The search warrant only occurred after they got evidence that Trump was hiding documents.
Oh, bullshit! Trump's home was raided by an FBI Swat team sent down from Washington DC! When it was discovered that Joe Biden had classified documents in multiple locations dating back to when he was a Senator...the FBI allowed his lawyers to search for any additional documents! Not the FBI...BIDEN'S LAWYERS!!!

Oh, bullshit! Trump's home was raided by an FBI Swat team sent down from Washington DC! When it was discovered that Joe Biden had classified documents in multiple locations dating back to when he was a Senator...the FBI allowed his lawyers to search for any additional documents! Not the FBI...BIDEN'S LAWYERS!!!
Are you not aware that the DoJ first issued a subpoena for documents from Trump?

Are you not aware that to respond to that subpoena, TRUMP'S LAWYERS!!! were "allowed" to search for any additional documents?

That's not bullshit. That absolutely happened and is not under debate. Everyone involved admits it.

I have a few points.

Of course it is. Both Garland and Weiss claimed Weiss had ultimate authority. This disclosure puts lie to that that.

Specious charges by far left prosecutors in far left jurisdictions against the primary rival of their party's leader, timed to come to head at the height of the election. Again, show some integrity and admit the stark reality of your party's actions.

Was Joe Biden the target of the investigation?

Man, I did a lot of research into your claims, it's a bit disappointing that's all you get back with.
At that point the Biden family was the target of the investigation! How could they not be? So why wasn't Joe Biden the target of the investigation? It's obvious that influence peddling was taking place. It's obvious that Hunter Biden was taking in millions of dollars and not paying taxes on that money! It was alleged that part of those payoffs were going to "The Big Guy" and that's obviously Joe Biden! Why would that investigation by the IRS be stopped by Merrick Garland?

Of course it is. Both Garland and Weiss claimed Weiss had ultimate authority. This disclosure puts lie to that that.
Garland and Weiss both agree about the nature of their conversations of Weiss's authority. The supposed "whistleblowers" weren't privy to those conversations and can't comment on them with direct knowledge.

So no, it doesn't make it a lie.

Are you not aware that the DoJ first issued a subpoena for documents from Trump?

Are you not aware that to respond to that subpoena, TRUMP'S LAWYERS!!! were "allowed" to search for any additional documents?

That's not bullshit. That absolutely happened and is not under debate. Everyone involved admits it.
The FBI had visited Mar a Lago prior to the raid. They knew what was there. They didn't do anything except ask for another lock on the door where the materials were being kept. So why was a Swat team raid needed?

At that point the Biden family was the target of the investigation! How could they not be? So why wasn't Joe Biden the target of the investigation? It's obvious that influence peddling was taking place. It's obvious that Hunter Biden was taking in millions of dollars and not paying taxes on that money! It was alleged that part of those payoffs were going to "The Big Guy" and that's obviously Joe Biden! Why would that investigation by the IRS be stopped by Merrick Garland?
You can't say "the Biden family" was the target of the investigation, you have to have reasons as to who is a target. Joe Biden wasn't the target of the investigation because there was no evidence that Joe Biden failed to pay any taxes. The "big guy" email described a possible structure of a possible deal that never even occurred!

Hunter Biden was the one under investigation for not paying taxes. These investigations rarely ever produce criminal prosecutions, and it seems that the IRS agent was highly motivated to do so.... for some reason.

Garland and Weiss both agree about the nature of their conversations of Weiss's authority. The supposed "whistleblowers" weren't privy to those conversations and can't comment on them with direct knowledge.

So no, it doesn't make it a lie.
Someone's lying. Garland claimed Weiss had the authority to bring charges anywhere...Weiss stated he wasn't able to bring them in other jurisdictions outside of Delaware. So who's not telling the truth?

The FBI had visited Mar a Lago prior to the raid.
There, briefly, to take possession of the documents that Trump's own lawyers had found when they searched his records.
They knew what was there.
They didn't. The FBI was not allowed to look at any of the boxes located in the storage room, although they did request that.
They didn't do anything except ask for another lock on the door where the materials were being kept.
They did many things, including getting security footage (that Trump asked to be deleted) to demonstrate the movement of information. The FBI and DoJ became convinced that Trump was hiding documents, and it turns out they were 100% correct.

Someone's lying. Garland claimed Weiss had the authority to bring charges anywhere...Weiss stated he wasn't able to bring them in other jurisdictions outside of Delaware. So who's not telling the truth?
False, they are both in agreement that Weiss only had to ask to get special counsel status if he wanted to bring charges in other jurisdictions and it would be granted.

Forum List

Back