Exciting News!!! The US Senate Will Do a Version of "Hee-Haw"

Hee-Haw is a treasured American institution, unlike the senate.

Your humor sucks, as well as does your Troll-Fu.
Well, that's your opinion. With that and $10, you can buy a Coke.

10 bucks for a freaking Coke? Are you in NYC? Here in Amarillo, they are only 1.00 to 1.50 each.
10 bucks for a scotch NY is a great place to live

You didn't say scotch, you said coke. Now, 10 bucks for a good quality Scotch I could see paying.

10 bucks for a freaking Coke? Are you in NYC? Here in Amarillo, they are only 1.00 to 1.50 each.
10 bucks for a scotch NY is a great place to live

You didn't say scotch, you said coke. Now, 10 bucks for a good quality Scotch I could see paying.
LOL My Glen Livit is anywhere between 14 and 17 a glass Problem is my best friends the bartenders who always gave me great pours are out of work now ,,,,,,$90 for the big bottle for home use at closing bell only

It was a joke.I was telling the guy his opinion is worth nothing.

Well, instead of saying 10 bucks for a Coke, you could have said "that and 25 cents will buy me a coffee", but that would only be apparent if you lived in America. It's kind of a common statement, as I've heard it in almost all of the States (I served in the Navy, went to 49 different states and 26 different countries. Only missing Alaska for the USA.)

Forum List

Back