excalibur The 5th Circuit Delivers a Shockingly Ruthless Rebuke of Joe Biden's Lawlessness

No. These were a flood of people who made no effort to comply with our immigration laws with the limited exception of coming in or trying to enter at a border point. In every other way, they were illegal aliens.

I note that the term is politically incorrect for the sensitive woke set. Too bad. It’s still accurate.

It is perfectly legal to come here and then apply for asylum.

Not when you know you have no valid asylum claim, and are using it to get into the country. They can wait their butts in Mexico pending a hearing.

And how come Biden is demanding Americans get vaccinated when he is allowing tens of thousands of scofflaws in from a foreign country when they refuse to do so? It sure looks like our “president” is acting to the benefit of foreigners who have no right to be in this country over that of decent, law-abiding Americans.

Let me see if I get this right.
Trump initiated a policy that slowed down the flow of migrants coming into the USA.
Biden bashed Trump for it.
Biden get's elected and puts a stop to that policy.
The flood gates opened.
Biden realized that Trump was right, so he tried to put the policy back in place.
A judge rejected it.

Does that sum it up? Or am I wrong?
You got it wrong the Courts forced Biden to change his policy and he attempted to have that appealed.

You got it wrong the Courts forced Biden to change his policy and he attempted to have that appealed.
He sure is working hard to get millions of illegals into this country, isn’t he?

it’s not merely that they’re allowing all these illegals in without making an effort to contain them; they are actually working hard - even filing lawsuits! - to allow the invasion to continue.

That is not up to you.
No, it’s already been determined what qualifies for asylum, and being poor and unable to support your family doesn’t qualify.

Did you see that stampede of invaders running roughshod over Mexican border agents, trampling them? THAT is what you want in this country? We have enough lowlifes with no respect for laws as it is.

Seems to me that the worse someone’s behavior is, the more the leftists will defend them….IF they are black or illegal. If they’re white, watch out: theI’ll call you a domestic terrorist and sic the FBI on you.

No, it’s already been determined what qualifies for asylum, and being poor and unable to support your family doesn’t qualify.

Did you see that stampede of invaders running roughshod over Mexican border agents, trampling them? THAT is what you want in this country? We have enough lowlifes with no respect for laws as it is.

Seems to me that the worse someone’s behavior is, the more the leftists will defend them….IF they are black or illegal. If they’re white, watch out: theI’ll call you a domestic terrorist and sic the FBI on you.

Our legal system is not concerned about your rants.

Pointing our the violent and potentially lethal behavior of foreigners invading our country is not a rant.

Lucky for all of us, the vast majority of illegals coming here are damn fine folks. I've lived around, worked with, and been friends with a lot of illegals in my time.
They work hard. They're extremely family oriented. Most of them can't stand thieves. God forbid they catch a child molester.
They move into run down parts of town, and within 10 years, makes it a decent part of town.

I have no problem with Mexicans or South Americans.

But I do have a problem with the way the devalue the labor rates. But I understand it.
In Mexico, $5 per day is the minimum wage. So getting a job here for $10hr, is like a damn gold mine to them.
Seriously, going from $25 to $30 per week, to $400 per week, who wouldn't blame them for not wanting to wait years to get here legally?

Not quite, the laws governing amnesty state that you are supposed to seek amnesty in the first country you enter, and most of these people have entered several other countries and never seek amnesty there, such as not seeking amnesty in Mexico.

Not when you know you have no valid asylum claim, and are using it to get into the country. They can wait their butts in Mexico pending a hearing.

And how come Biden is demanding Americans get vaccinated when he is allowing tens of thousands of scofflaws in from a foreign country when they refuse to do so? It sure looks like our “president” is acting to the benefit of foreigners who have no right to be in this country over that of decent, law-abiding Americans.

Being a beaten wife does not qualify for amnesty, but leftoids are trying to get that as an excuse that is accepted. That would mean tens of millions, perhaps a hundred million women from around the world would qualify for amnesty.

That isn’t quite correct. It is perfectly ok to seek admission and ask for asylum. But the procedures require far more than just showing up on our doorstep. Also, asylum claims involve a lot more than just noting that “it really sucks in my homeland.”

Our legal system is not concerned about your rants.
You didn’t answer my question. we saw thousands of foreigners with no regard to law or law officers stampede over border agents, inflicting serious injury to them and possible death. Are those the type of migrants you want to come here?

Not quite, the laws governing amnesty state that you are supposed to seek amnesty in the first country you enter, and most of these people have entered several other countries and never seek amnesty there, such as not seeking amnesty in Mexico.

Our laws state you can come here and then apply. How many other international laws do you support trumping ours?

Forum List

Back