Exasperation

So polls are down for him? What did we say about Bush when he dipped down into the molten lava of the inner earth? Polls don't matter. It's all that I heard from my republican buddies for the last 6 years of the Bush presidency.

Godwin's law, Bush edition.

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Bush or Republicans approaches 1.

How predictable.

I forgot that conservatives want me to not mention Bush ... ever.

My bad - Bush was never president, lets forget about those 8 years that preceded the Obama administration.

Bush is a sacred cow and beyond reproach!

Move along folks ... nothing to see here. :eusa_whistle:

Just the $4,000,000,000,000 tab for two wars that he put on the 2009 books.

Godwin's law, Bush edition.

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Bush or Republicans approaches 1.

How predictable.

I forgot that conservatives want me to not mention Bush ... ever.

My bad - Bush was never president, lets forget about those 8 years that preceded the Obama administration.

Bush is a sacred cow and beyond reproach!

Move along folks ... nothing to see here. :eusa_whistle:

Just the $4,000,000,000,000 tab for two wars that he put on the 2009 books.

Oh, every cent of the debt was because of the war.

Nobody got any medicare payments or unemployment benefits during 2009?

It would be really cool if they did an itemized list of actual expenses of the war and compared them to the costs of Obamacare so far. That would be very enlightening.

the war cost was about 800 billion, so stop lying.

Really? Can you back up BOTH wars with figures? Also, neither war ended right away, so it was an on-going gift that kept on giving. How are those freedom-fries?

Was Obama supposed to "cut and run?"

^^^ Love saying "cut and run." Divine retribution for having it shoved down my throat everyday. :lol:

Oh, every cent of the debt was because of the war.

Nobody got any medicare payments or unemployment benefits during 2009?

It would be really cool if they did an itemized list of actual expenses of the war and compared them to the costs of Obamacare so far. That would be very enlightening.

The war had NOTHING to do with Bush - It's Obama's fault.

Really? Can you back up BOTH wars with figures? Also, neither war ended right away, so it was an on-going gift that kept on giving. How are those freedom-fries?

Was Obama supposed to "cut and run?"

^^^ Love saying "cut and run." Divine retribution for having it shoved down my throat everyday. :lol:

Iraq War Cost $800 Billion, And What Do We Have To Show For It?

:rolleyes:

Cost of National Security: Counting How Much the U.S. Spends Per Hour

The GOP fucked up making the shutdown about ObamaCare and they know it. It caused them to dive in the polls, big time.

So they must build a delusion that says they are doing fine by showing how much Obama sucks.

Except Obama never has to run for election ever again.

The GOP better wake up and start working on improving its own image rather than trying to tear down others.

That's what bullies do. They feel like shit so they step on others to feel superior.

Does your last paragraph remind you of anyone?

If not look in the mirror

Forum List

Back