harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
blacks/left/dems = nazis--undeniable
1595325139898.png

1595325162926.png

1595325190927.png

1595325209264.png

Yeah, the motivations are the same behind all those photos. "Exactly".

:laugh:

You are pathetic and I bet you don't have the balls to watch this and agree with the bullshit going on.

You notice the democrat propaganda wing has quit virtually entirely showing these violent anarchists? Why? Well, it's not hard to figure that out. It's because they've done their focus groups and polls and they found out the riots really piss off Americans, and most Americans view the rioters as DEMOCRATS. So now they want to keep the riots, violence, looting, vandalizing and burning out of the public eye.

This, from people who adore a brash, arrogant, pugilistic, narcissistic nationalist of European descent who somehow enthralls millions, promising to rid the country of millions of other undesirables.

"Exactly".
I *KNEW* you wouldn't be able to go very long in this thread without puking up one your unhinged TDS insults.

You are SOOOOO predictable.

Last edited:

You are pathetic and I bet you don't have the balls to watch this and agree with the bullshit going on.

You notice the democrat propaganda wing has quit virtually entirely showing these violent anarchists? Why? Well, it's not hard to figure that out. It's because they've done their focus groups and polls and they found out the riots really piss off Americans, and most Americans view the rioters as DEMOCRATS. So now they want to keep the riots, violence, looting, vandalizing and burning out of the public eye.

That's exactly how Hitler got it done. Anyone defending these riots are dipshits.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This, from people who adore a brash, arrogant, pugilistic, narcissistic nationalist of European descent who somehow enthralls millions, promising to rid the country of millions of other undesirables.

"Exactly".

I *KNEW* you wouldn't be able to go very long in this thread without puking up one your unhinged TDS insults.

Mac's a communist. Defends the rioters all the time. Blames Trump for the rioters burning down our public buildings. They're "peaceful" protesters in his pea sized brain.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

That's exactly how Hitler got it done. Anyone defending these riots are dipshits.

Mac knows it. He just can't admit it. America hating leftists don't admit when they're wrong, or when they've done something wrong, or when they're guilty. Actually, they accuse you of doing exactly what they do. Democrats are the party of trash.

"Exactly".

Mac's a communist. Defends the rioters all the time. Blames Trump for the rioters burning down our public buildings. They're "peaceful" protesters in his pea sized brain.
He's definitely the kind of person that is enabling all the anarchy. He's all down with it until it's his house destroyed and his ass kicked or killed. Then he might have an epiphany.

Forum List

Back