ex police officer aquitted in dallas of shooting a black man

Only to those who can show documented proof that their linage is directly connected? Or just anyone who says so?
No, just folks that can prove that they were enslaved. Ones that worked AS A SLAVE. You know, in 1865 or before the civil war, as official policy of the US government.

How about all the folks who suffered through Jim Crow, which lasted a hellu a lot longer than those put in internment camps. See black injustice in America didn't end at slavery.
There are a lot folks in this nation that have suffered from government policies, than just those that suffered because of Jim Crow. I grant you, Jim Crow, and institutionalized discrimination was, and is awful. Hell, it is still going on today. Anyone that denies it, has no idea how society really works.

Jim Crow is a result of various STATE policies, not federal policies.

If folks in the various states, want to make social justice restitution for the injustice that was visited upon folks that suffered because of Jim Crow? They are welcome to do so.

In a court of law, you must prove damages to receive damages.

Folks in my state had nothing to do with the Jim Crow policies of Mississippi, nor was I even alive then.

There are all sorts of injustices that happened to all sorts of Americans, of every race, creed, color and sex, and we can play this game all day long.

Every individual American, if they want free money from the government, should go get themselves a lawyer, and PROVE demonstrable damages, and go from there.

There are a lot folks in this nation that have suffered from government policies, than just those that suffered because of Jim Crow. I grant you, Jim Crow, and institutionalized discrimination was, and is awful. Hell, it is still going on today. Anyone that denies it, has no idea how society really works.

Jim Crow is a result of various STATE policies, not federal policies.
So why did it take a Federal policy to bring it to an end? Jim Crow was institutionalized racism, so tell me another group of people who suffered in this country in the manner that black folks have. Native Americans are the only folks who would have an argument. White folks in this country have never suffered the abuse, racism, hatred, discrimination and injustice in this country that black folks have. Not even close.
If folks in the various states, want to make social justice restitution for the injustice that was visited upon folks that suffered because of Jim Crow? They are welcome to do so.

In a court of law, you must prove damages to receive damages.

Folks in my state had nothing to do with the Jim Crow policies of Mississippi, nor was I even alive then.
How many folks in your state were responsible for putting Japanese-Americans in Interment Camps?

How many folks in your state were responsible for kicking the Eskimos off of their land?

That is a weak ass argument, for the simple fact there was forms of Jim Crow in almost every state in this country.

There are all sorts of injustices that happened to all sorts of Americans, of every race, creed, color and sex, and we can play this game all day long.

Every individual American, if they want free money from the government, should go get themselves a lawyer, and PROVE demonstrable damages, and go from there.
No, we can't play this game all day, because white folks have never suffered in this country what black folks have. I figured you would come with that lame ass argument.

Forum List

Back