Ex-Judge Roy Moore Files Supreme Court Brief to Urge End to Marriage Equality

I have not desire and feel no obligation to convince you of anything. You do not matter. The fact is that the courts and the vast majority of the American people believe that gays should be allowed to marry.

As far as polygamy and incest go, that is just some Gish Gallop, red herring, slippery slop horseshit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

As far as what the government can and cannot do… the constitution- which you seem to have little understanding of- makes that determination along with the courts. Again you and your inane opinion does not matter

Back in the 1960's, the vast majority of the American people believed in "segregation forever", yet it was overturned.

Fighting against injustice, whether its Jim Crow lunch counters or Gay Marriage, is sometimes unpopular. But that doesn't mean that the fight shouldn't be fought. MLK was assassinated, Judge Roy Moore similarly had his character assassinated by leftists. Its the price that these tremendous men are willing to pay to fight injustice.

So in your twisted view fighting against gay marriage is fighting for social justice? That is pure insanity. Justice for who. Kim Davis? What a fucking joke

As far as Moore goes, all we did was to tell the truth about him

Kim Davis was thrown into prison because of her love for the word of Almighty God, who she believes put Adam and Eve (not Steve) into the Garden of Eden. If standing up for God isn't social justice, the word "social justice" is meaningless.
She never went to prison
She lost her job because she refused to follow the law

A federal judge put her in chains because she refused to disobey Almighty God.

She was put in chains because she defied the court and broke the law. You see to be under the delusion that this is a theocracy. It is not, It is a nation of laws. You are just being ridiculous

Actually, this is a "theocracy" run by the Religious Left here in America. The entire concept of "Gay Marriage" is a religious one cooked up by the liberal mullahs like She-Male Episcopalianist Bishop Gene Robison and Obama's religious mentors Jeremiah Wright and Jim Wallis.

They came up with the idea of Gay Marriage, then forced it upon the people, even those of us who weren't Radical Episcopalianites.
Nobody is forcing you to marry anyone you don’t want to

It’s just that you can’t stop others from marrying the person they love

The motivation for homos getting Gay-Married is to outrage and shock Normative folks who they call "straight arrows". They would have never thought about it if they didn't know that it offended people.

That is a boatload of bizarre bigoted bovine excrement! Not to mention stupid. Gay people get married for the same reasons as anyone else,

Gay marriage would be inconsequential except for one thing. Once a degeneracy is accepted it becomes easier to accept any other form of degeneracy. Had we fought harder against the travesty of gay marriage children would not be undergoing drag queen story hour.

You are on target here. There was widespread tolerance for the Abomination of Gay Marriage after the Supreme Court glorified it in 2015. That pushed the LGBTQ community to new extremes including the entire Tranny Revolution and Drag Queen Story Hour. Normative society failed to set the limits with the Gay Marriage issue, so we get more. If society were to accept this bullshit, the LGBTQ community would think of something else to outrage us with.
Gay marriage would be inconsequential except for one thing. Once a degeneracy is accepted it becomes easier to accept any other form of degeneracy. Had we fought harder against the travesty of gay marriage children would not be undergoing drag queen story hour.
Inter racial marriage used to be called a degeneracy
I sure do remember those days bein' a Southun boy.
I remeber my cousin coming back from Nam with a girlfriend and his old man(WW2 guy) basically disowned him for 15-20 years. He got over it at about age 80 but still shook his head once in a while.
Sheza ryte nice gal for a GD Gook.....Never woulda thunked it !

Cambodian gal....became an ophthalmologist/surgeon and opened a glasses shop-opticianry in Clevelandstan

You are on target here. There was widespread tolerance for the Abomination of Gay Marriage after the Supreme Court glorified it in 2015. That pushed the LGBTQ community to new extremes including the entire Tranny Revolution and Drag Queen Story Hour. Normative society failed to set the limits with the Gay Marriage issue, so we get more. If society were to accept this bullshit, the LGBTQ community would think of something else to outrage us with.
I remeber my cousin coming back from Nam with a girlfriend and his old man(WW2 guy) basically disowned him for 15-20 years. He got over it at about age 80 but still shook his head once in a while.

Cambodian gal....became an ophthalmologist/surgeon and opened a glasses shop-opticianry in Clevelandstan
My half brother married a black girl. He just never found white women attractive. Dad never forgave him and never said another word to him. Not one. Not even when he knew he was going to die. They got divorced and he is now married to a Chinese woman who they say is very nice. I have never met her. I'm just glad that he is happy.

My half brother married a black girl. He just never found white women attractive. Dad never forgave him and never said another word to him. Not one. Not even when he knew he was going to die. They got divorced and he is now married to a Chinese woman who they say is very nice. I have never met her. I'm just glad that he is happy.

My aunt was pissed at my uncle (her brother) until the day she passed on, because he got married to a Croat woman. Even after my Croatian aunt died, she was still mad.

You people are ridiculous with your hysterical, slippery slope inane horseshit. I am fully aware of the fact that you see me a just as bizarre and crazy as I see you. The difference is that I am grounded in reality and believe in our secular society and constitutional republic as well as in the rights and dignity of all people . You ass hats are grounded in religious dogma , appeals to tradition fallacies and fear of anything that is different. That is the ultimate degeneracy

This is sickening, disgusting and heart breaking ! There is something seriously wrong with people who think that they have the right to control the lives of other people in the name of their distorted and bastardized version of religious liberty.

Same sex marriage has been the law of the land since June of 2015. Five years. Same sex couples have actually been getting married much longer than that in some states. Society has not been undermined and the institution of marriage has not been destroyed. In fact, in my estimation, is stronger when there is inclusion and the base is broadened.

Furthermore, it is not even an issue for the vast majority of Americans. These same sex couple have just become part of the social fabric and are an integral part of the community like everyone else. They work, they pay taxes, they volunteer, the maintain homes and establish families. And now they and their children can enjoy the same legal protections , financial advantages and social status as the rest of us take for granted.

And what will happen if Obergefell is overturned. No doubt some states- and we could pretty much name then- would halt such weddings. But it is unknown if they would, or could void the marriages that have taken place already. Straight people should consider how they would feel if their marriage was somehow annulled for some bogus religious reason- such as not being married in a church. They should think about how their lives would be upended by a cascade of legal and financial issues thrown at them.

It is clear to me that people like Davis and Moore have serious problems and suffer from something bordering on a religious psychosis. They have absolutely no compassion or empathy for the people who would be devastated by this.

I can think of no time in the history of this nation that a right was established and then revoked. It would truly be a dark day in America if such a thing were to happen . My only hope is that John Roberts, a conservative to be sure- but one who is also concerned about his legacy, and that of his court-would not let this happen.

When Obergefell v. Hodges was decided in 2015, Moore ordered Alabama judges to ignore the ruling. Moore was suspended for that action.

Same-sex marriage was legalized in 2015 by the Supreme Court's decision in the Obergefell v. Hodges case in which justices found that the Fourteenth Amendment protects both opposite-sex and same-sex marriage.

"The Foundation has an interest in this case because it believes that religious liberty is the foremost gift of God," the briefing read, "and Kim Davis was deprived of her religious liberty because of this Court's decision in Obergefell."

"In addition, the Foundation believes that the Framers of the Fourteenth Amendment did not intend for it to protect a right to same-sex marriage," the briefing continued.

This brief has nothing to do with Judge Moore's religious or moral beliefs. It was his LEGAL opinion, based upon what he sees as the intent of the writers of the 14th Amendment.

If you think that the folks who wrote and ratified the 14th intended to invent the Institution of Gay Marriage, that's certainly a different opinion than that of Moore.

There is nothing "disgusting" or "sickening" about making legal arguments before the courts.

Agreed.

The OP, TheProgressivePatriot, poisoned the OP with his fucking opinion and all kinds of emotion.

This will play out and Moore will lose because conservatives don't support Moore and he has become a 1 man show.

Does not change the example set here that you can't have a discussion with words like sickening or disgusting being pulled in...especially when it is simply a legal discussion.
Oh really.?? I'm not allowed to have an opinion and to be passionate about a topic? It makes for a meaningful discussion, so I really don't know what your problem is.

You poisoned the conversation from the start.

It's what you left wingers do.

Not only is what has happened, not what you described.....it is totally different.

But you are a left winger....you just know.

You're not making a lick of sense and you have no business telling me that I can't express an opinion and do it with emotion. And what I described was a possible outcome it the ruling is overturned, which I also have the right to do. That is not poisoning the conversation-it is having a conversation-something you seem to be incapable of.

Look, jackass....

Unlike you motherfuckers, I don't tell you what you can and can't express. Stop making shit up.

I have no problem expressing my opinion that you poisoned the conversation before it ever got started. That is what you did and I won't apologize for calling you on it....at all.

When you start out calling something names, you've already poisoned the conversation.

It is you that can't entertain any opinion that does not match up with your own.

Because you are a MF leftwinger who just has to tell people the WAY IT IS because YOU JUST KNOW BETTER.

There are plenty of people who have open minds about how and why things get done which means I probably should NOT be WASTING my TIME with you and your arrogant/ignorant POV's.

You people are ridiculous with your hysterical, slippery slope inane horseshit. I am fully aware of the fact that you see me a just as bizarre and crazy as I see you. The difference is that I am grounded in reality and believe in our secular society and constitutional republic as well as in the rights and dignity of all people . You ass hats are grounded in religious dogma , appeals to tradition fallacies and fear of anything that is different. That is the ultimate degeneracy

And here we have a prime example.

You just know because you have right on your side.

Nobody can tell you any differently.

And if they think differently, they get this kind of BULLSHIT RANT from a fucktard like you.

Why do you need religion? I never mentioned religion. There is not always a religious reason to explain events. Degeneracy is still degeneracy without a religious crutch. If you cannot see that grown men parodying women in the worst possible way before children is wrong then you have the same failure of character they do. Gay marriage isn't marriage it's a parody of marriage meant to insult the institution.

Why do you need religion? I never mentioned religion. There is not always a religious reason to explain events. Degeneracy is still degeneracy without a religious crutch. If you cannot see that grown men parodying women in the worst possible way before children is wrong then you have the same failure of character they do. Gay marriage isn't marriage it's a parody of marriage meant to insult the institution.

You people are beyond bizarre. I have nothing more to say to you.

I never understood bigotry.

As a kid I saw it. My mother was half Black but light skinned. She got shit from Blacks for not being Black enough and shit from Whites for being too Black.

I got the same shit from my peers as a kid.

The way i see it we all benefit when people are happy productive contributing members of society.

SO what if 2 guys or two gals get married? IDGAF because I truly believe I have absolutely no right to tell other people how to live their lives and I refuse to be a bigot like the ones that I experienced in my life

Who is harmed by homosexuality?
Heterosexuals have been insulting marriage ever since there was a marriage. Yet, they are allowed to continue.

You people are beyond bizarre. I have nothing more to say to you.

Is that a promise ?

In related news....

Roy Moore, the candidate who managed to lose the U.S. Senate race in Alabama as a Republican, posted a message on Facebook asking for donations because he has “struggled to make ends meet.”

In a rambling post, Moore says that he needs $100,000 for legal fees. Moore has been sued for defamation by Leigh Corfman, who accused him of locking her in a car and sexually assaulting her when she was 14 and he was 32.

Poor bastard. I would not donate my feces to him if he need fertilizer

In related news....

Roy Moore, the candidate who managed to lose the U.S. Senate race in Alabama as a Republican, posted a message on Facebook asking for donations because he has “struggled to make ends meet.”

In a rambling post, Moore says that he needs $100,000 for legal fees. Moore has been sued for defamation by Leigh Corfman, who accused him of locking her in a car and sexually assaulting her when she was 14 and he was 32.

Fuck off.

In related news....
Roy Moore, the candidate who managed to lose the U.S. Senate race in Alabama as a Republican, posted a message on Facebook asking for donations because he has “struggled to make ends meet.”In a rambling post, Moore says that he needs $100,000 for legal fees. Moore has been sued for defamation by Leigh Corfman, who accused him of locking her in a car and sexually assaulting her when she was 14 and he was 32.
Fuck off.
More from the moron Moore:Roy Moore calls coronavirus measures “tyranny” from politicians who don’t “trust in God”

https://twitter.com/RealJudgeMoore/status/1241363987679371266

When 10 people can’t assemble in church or business then healthy people are being quarantined, our Constitution & faith in God is under attack, & Tyranny triumphs when fear reigns. “Let tyrants shake their iron rods...we fear them not, we trust in God” “Chester” 1770 Wm Billings

Nope, not fucking off

Lost an excellent preacher because he would not let a gay couple join the Church. Church politics. It eventually cause the Church to split. IMHO it was not worth keeping them in the Church.

Lost an excellent preacher because he would not let a gay couple join the Church. Church politics. It eventually cause the Church to split. IMHO it was not worth keeping them in the Church.
Hatred goes a long way...especially among the religious

And This:

And this divisive shit has has the nerve to say:

Divisiveness is a big problem in our society. We need to go back to the recognition that we’re one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. We forget when we forget God and exclude God from the conversation, you take away, and you create divisiveness. Hatred, divisiveness, that comes from a lack of realization that you’re created by an Almighty God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back