Evolution.

Nothing you said here refutes my comments. The MRCA shared by humans and apes, so far as any reputable research shows, was not an ape. And the first appearance of life is not part of the theory of evolution.

And the science of the theory of evolution is neither leftist nor rightwing. It is science.

You blazed in here with "here we go again".. That shows you were close minded from the beginning. So stop pretending that you were.

And you also just have proven you do not understand evolution at all.

Like I said all the critics of the Op also prove that do not know anything about evolution, other than they are told it is "fact".

There are thousands of far left religious threads on this board and I have never once seen you say "Here we go again"..

So it show you were close minded entering this thread and you have proven you do not even understand devolution, thus you have no room to critique anyone on this subject!

Good luck with hypocrisy!

Have you seen me posting on those "thousands of far left religious threads"?

And my point was, and still is, the threads harp on the same things. And all are recent posts.

I also replied to your claim that "lefties don't understand or practice evolution". Now I have no idea how one would "practice" evolution. But that was not what I posted about. I pointed out two very common questions that show a lack of knowledge about the theory of evolution. And while you spouted stuff about me being closed-minded, you did not refute my comment.

Yes I have seen you post on those threads, but you go after the non far left religion posters!

Again you prove my point for me that anyone that came to bash the OP about this subject has very little knowledge on it as well. They go against the Op as they are told to do so, not because they understand the subject!

And you keep proving my point for me.

Exactly what is it that you think shows I do not understand the theory of evolution?

And by the way, how does one "practice" evolution?

You and your far left brothers and sisters have proven you do not understand evolution on scale, but you believe because you are told to believe!

If you do not know how to practice that which you believe, then you should not comment on the subject at all.

If scientists manipulate DNA are they letting evolution takes it course?

Very nice answer. A pity it was not an answer to either of the questions I asked.

Once again, exactly what is it I have posted that shows I do not understand the theory of evolution. Not some vague nonsense about lefties, but actual things I have said that show you to be correct.

And saying that someone SHOULD practice what you believe is not the same as explaining HOW someone practices evolution.

Nothing you said here refutes my comments. The MRCA shared by humans and apes, so far as any reputable research shows, was not an ape. And the first appearance of life is not part of the theory of evolution.

And the science of the theory of evolution is neither leftist nor rightwing. It is science.

You blazed in here with "here we go again".. That shows you were close minded from the beginning. So stop pretending that you were.

Like I said all the critics of the Op also prove that do not know anything about evolution, other than they are told it is "fact".

There are thousands of far left religious threads on this board and I have never once seen you say "Here we go again"..

So it show you were close minded entering this thread and you have proven you do not even understand devolution, thus you have no room to critique anyone on this subject!

And my point was, and still is, the threads harp on the same things. And all are recent posts.

I also replied to your claim that "lefties don't understand or practice evolution". Now I have no idea how one would "practice" evolution. But that was not what I posted about. I pointed out two very common questions that show a lack of knowledge about the theory of evolution. And while you spouted stuff about me being closed-minded, you did not refute my comment.

Yes I have seen you post on those threads, but you go after the non far left religion posters!

Again you prove my point for me that anyone that came to bash the OP about this subject has very little knowledge on it as well. They go against the Op as they are told to do so, not because they understand the subject!

If you have seen me post, you know I go after far right as often as I go after far left posters. And this is not about left or right, it is about science and religion.

No you do not, but I am sure in your mind you do, as you should after gone after several far left posters on this thread and did not!

Thus proving you do not!

My first comment was to ridicule the OP. After that, you have been attacking me with baseless accusations. I am still waiting for you to offer any basis for your claims about me. I have asked the same question several times.

Exactly what is it that you think shows I do not understand the theory of evolution?

You and your far left brothers and sisters have proven you do not understand evolution on scale, but you believe because you are told to believe!

If you do not know how to practice that which you believe, then you should not comment on the subject at all.

Very nice answer. A pity it was not an answer to either of the questions I asked.

Once again, exactly what is it I have posted that shows I do not understand the theory of evolution. Not some vague nonsense about lefties, but actual things I have said that show you to be correct.

And saying that someone SHOULD practice what you believe is not the same as explaining HOW someone practices evolution.

It was answer to what you asked!

Just because you believe it not to be, does not make it so!

You have to practice "evolution" to be a true believer!

Anyone not practicing does not understand Natural Selection.

Universal Healthcare goes against Natural Selection. Then much of what we do in modern society goes against Natural Selection!

See how many do not practice evolution?

If you have seen me post, you know I go after far right as often as I go after far left posters. And this is not about left or right, it is about science and religion.

No you do not, but I am sure in your mind you do, as you should after gone after several far left posters on this thread and did not!

Thus proving you do not!

My first comment was to ridicule the OP. After that, you have been attacking me with baseless accusations. I am still waiting for you to offer any basis for your claims about me. I have asked the same question several times.

No my comments were spot on, that the far left would come in here to ridicule the OP and have little to no knowledge on the subject. I have been proven correct over and over on this thread!

It is not my fault you do not understand evolution, do not blame me for being correct!

Thus proving you do not!

No my comments were spot on, that the far left would come in here to ridicule the OP and have little to no knowledge on the subject. I have been proven correct over and over on this thread!

It is not my fault you do not understand evolution, do not blame me for being correct!

You, like so many, have no problem making accusations, but refuse to offer reasons for those accusations. I have asked you at least 3 times to offer some clue to why you think your accusations are correct. I would not blame you for being correct. But I do expect you to do more than just say "You don't understand evolution". I expect you to offer some basis for this claim. Besides defending the OP, of course. So far you have not offered one iota of evidence for your claims. YOu have not quoted a single thing that I have said that shows I do not understand the theory of evolution. We are left to assume you have no basis for your claims.

Thus proving you do not!

You, like so many, have no problem making accusations, but refuse to offer reasons for those accusations. I have asked you at least 3 times to offer some clue to why you think your accusations are correct. I would not blame you for being correct. But I do expect you to do more than just say "You don't understand evolution". I expect you to offer some basis for this claim. Besides defending the OP, of course. So far you have not offered one iota of evidence for your claims. YOu have not quoted a single thing that I have said that shows I do not understand the theory of evolution. We are left to assume you have no basis for your claims.

The irony is very think in here after that post!

You admit you came in to ridicule the OP. You got taste of your medicine and you do not like it!

Do not dish it out if you are unable to take it.

And no, you do not understand evolution at all, your posts prove that!

Evolution is a fact. The Darwinist theory of evolution arranges the facts in a logical order, as theories should always do. It is scientific. So it deals with physical facts. Such a thing has never contradicted religion and doesn't now either. I am a Christian. Christianity is not in contradiction with evolution either.

No evolution is not "fact", it is a guess into how Humans came into being!

The only fact about science is that it will always change!
Well, you ant make geology just disappear.

Universal Healthcare goes against Natural Selection. Then much of what we do in modern society goes against Natural Selection!

Oh, so you think those who believe in evolution should not help others or accept help? We should not accept medical treatment because you think it goes against natural selection?

No. That is simply false. Watch a herd of animals. Even if it is in their interest to move faster, the herd only moves as fast as the slowest animals. There are countless examples of animals in their natural habitat helping each other. Man evolved a superior intellect. Using that intellect to help the species is not against natural selection.

Evolution is a fact. The Darwinist theory of evolution arranges the facts in a logical order, as theories should always do. It is scientific. So it deals with physical facts. Such a thing has never contradicted religion and doesn't now either. I am a Christian. Christianity is not in contradiction with evolution either.

No matter how much you wish it, evolution is not a "fact"..

Thus proving you do not!

You admit you came in to ridicule the OP. You got taste of your medicine and you do not like it!

I have not denied I came here to ridicule the OP. Not once.

But let's see if you are lying or telling the truth.

You said, "And no, you do not understand evolution at all, your posts prove that!". Which posts? Come on, you act as if you have this staggering intellect. Come up with one of my posts that shows I do not understand evolution.

Is geology a fact?
Is Christ a fact?
I think both are.

Oh, so you think those who believe in evolution should not help others or accept help? We should not accept medical treatment because you think it goes against natural selection?

No. That is simply false. Watch a herd of animals. Even if it is in their interest to move faster, the herd only moves as fast as the slowest animals. There are countless examples of animals in their natural habitat helping each other. Man evolved a superior intellect. Using that intellect to help the species is not against natural selection.

If you believe in evolution, you should practice it.

But you made generalizations to your moot point!

You have just proven once again you do not understand evolution, especially natural selection!

Anyone believing that man is superior intellect is certainly no one to believe when speaking in this subject!

Thus proving you do not!

You said, "And no, you do not understand evolution at all, your posts prove that!". Which posts? Come on, you act as if you have this staggering intellect. Come up with one of my posts that shows I do not understand evolution.

All your posts prove that you do not understand, your whole point was to ridicule. Even you have admitted that!

So see my original comments were correct, nothing you have posted has changed it!

Is geology a fact?
Is Christ a fact?
I think both are.

No matter how you spin it evolution is not a fact, no matter ho much you want it to be.

Quantum mechanics can not even be proven in real world applications, but it is accepted as science. Although once upon people were even crazy to say that quantum mechanics could ever be a part of science!

All your posts prove that you do not understand, your whole point was to ridicule. Even you have admitted that!

So see my original comments were correct, nothing you have posted has changed it!

Wait, so you are claiming that the fact that I came here to ridicule the OP is proof I do not understand evolution? That is absolutely ridiculous. But I see you have not been able to find an actual post that shows I do not understand evolution. And so you simply make shit up.

You have just proven once again you do not understand evolution, especially natural selection!

Anyone believing that man is superior intellect is certainly no one to believe when speaking in this subject!

Can you show an intellect that is, all around, superior to man's? Not instinct, mind you, but intellect.

Is geology a fact?
Is Christ a fact?
I think both are.

No matter how you spin it evolution is not a fact, no matter ho much you want it to be.

Quantum mechanics can not even be proven in real world applications, but it is accepted as science. Although once upon people were even crazy to say that quantum mechanics could ever be a part of science!
But every electronic gadget that has a semiconductor in it is already a proof of quantum mechanics.

Wait, so you are claiming that the fact that I came here to ridicule the OP is proof I do not understand evolution? That is absolutely ridiculous. But I see you have not been able to find an actual post that shows I do not understand evolution. And so you simply make shit up.

No it is spot on as you even admit you were to ridicule and have shown little to no understanding on the subject!

That is on you and no one else.

It is proven with each and every post you make. You do not understand!

Can you show an intellect that is, all around, superior to man's? Not instinct, mind you, but intellect.

This question proves beyond a shadow of doubt that you do not understand evolution. Thanks!

Lead a horse to water...

Why do you think man's intellect is superior to any other intellect on the planet?

What makes man more superior than any other animal or being on this planet?

Is geology a fact?
Is Christ a fact?
I think both are.

But every electronic gadget that has a semiconductor in it is already a proof of quantum mechanics.

No it is not proof of that!

Seriously you really need to stop you are just as bad, if not worse than winterborn..

Forum List

Back