Evolution....Now a "Fact"???

Denver%20Public%20Schools%20Creation%20Science%20Fair%20Kenny%20Be%20Westword%20Blog%20Head.jpg

Yep. And dinosaurs were on the Ark for Noah's pleasure cruise.

Join in on the harmonies...... Wait for it to come around.... Here we go...,

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream.......

The fact that you liars have to falsify what I say, post, indicates that I've hit the nerve and inflamed your own doubts about Darwin.

And that is what this is about: Darwin, and the mechanism he posited.

I've proven that it is incorrect, yet you both have some innate fear that it will be shown to be as I've demonstrated.

And that nerve that I hit.....

...can't be cranial.....nothing in there.

The fact that you liars have to falsify what I say, post, indicates that I've hit the nerve and inflamed your own doubts about Darwin.

I've proven that it is incorrect, yet you both have some innate fear that it will be shown to be as I've demonstrated.

Your wacky conspiracy theories are a hoot.

But honestly, if you bumped you head again and damaged that nerve, seek competent medical care.

1. How do you explain 14,000 years of lake valve markings? If there was a flood around 4,000 years ago...Wouldn't that show up?

2. Thousands of years of tree rings! There should be a long period where no tree's on the surface of the earth should show growth. All dead.

3. Why are dinosaurs all found on the lower layer of the strata, while humans and our stuff are only found at the very top. Geology proves that our planet is hundreds of millions if not billions of years old. Also think about how slowly the continents move and a river carves out a cannon. Wouldn't happen in a few thousand years....

4. Our understanding of how old stars and the universe is wrong.

Nothing supports your views.

Sweetie, you are the definition of Churchill's description of a fanatic. She won't change her mind and can't change the subject.

The only thing that hits a nerve with me is that there are still stupid fucks out there who think the Dinosaurs are gone because Noah didn't have room for them on the ark.

Sweetie, you are the definition of Churchill's description of a fanatic. She won't change her mind and can't change the subject.

The only thing that hits a nerve with me is that there are still stupid fucks out there who think the Dinosaurs are gone because Noah didn't have room for them on the ark.

I provide truth, and proof.

Your declining to consider and accept speaks more about you than about me.

In other words, she can't evolve. or at least her brain cannot.

In other words, she can't evolve. or at least her brain cannot.

And, yet....here I am educating the two of you....

You guys remain the poster equivalents of Windows Vista.

It tells me I don't believe in superstitious bullshit.

DinoArk.jpg

Well....since we both know I've never said anything of the sort...

....you come across as an oaf trying hard to reclaim some remnant of reputation.

The puzzle, of course, is how you could expect to reclaim what you never had.

Try this, a novel approach for you: try the truth.

In the mean time, based on your skills, I would put you in charge of the valet parking at the hospital emergency room.

Your twoofs and pwoofs are anything but. You provide nothing but "quotes" most often stolen from Harun Yahya.

1. How do you explain 14,000 years of lake valve markings? If there was a flood around 4,000 years ago...Wouldn't that show up?

2. Thousands of years of tree rings! There should be a long period where no tree's on the surface of the earth should show growth. All dead.

3. Why are dinosaurs all found on the lower layer of the strata, while humans and our stuff are only found at the very top. Geology proves that our planet is hundreds of millions if not billions of years old. Also think about how slowly the continents move and a river carves out a cannon. Wouldn't happen in a few thousand years....

Why the hell should I explain any of that, you moron????

Show how it is linked to anything I've posted.

Prove you know how to read.

Now.

Resorting to name calling is declaring you have no case.

So....this serves as an admission that I haven't posted anything even remotely similar to what you've claimed...

...and, you are truly a moron.

I bet you sit on the TV and watch the couch.

Forum List

Back