Evil white man voted Trump into office

Staidhup

Gold Member
Reaction score
Apparently a lot of pissed off Americans had simply had enough of these past 8 years of crap.

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm no a little sorry I didn't vote for Donald. I don't regret voting Libertarian, but missing the opportunity to be the evil whitey keeping the peoples down is a bitter pill. LOL

Soggy in NOLA

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Apparently a lot of pissed off Americans had simply had enough of these past 8 years of crap.
Absolutely, this election was very much a rejection of Obama and the last 8 years.. what with Hillary promising 4 more of the same.

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
Van Jones is a racist moron.
That asshole was too extreme for even the Obama administration. He can eat a dick.
they kept having him on CNN last night as part of their discussion group. His hate for white people is something he can not hide. That POS would be better suited as a crack dealer in Baltimore than he is a public figure of any type.

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hope he listens to the call of Venezuela. They could really use him.
Van Jones is a racist moron.
That asshole was too extreme for even the Obama administration. He can eat a dick.
they kept having him on CNN last night as part of their discussion group. His hate for white people is something he can not hide. That POS would be better suited as a crack dealer in Baltimore than he is a public figure of any type.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List