Evidence the FBI is biased towards the Democrats.

And in all seriousness, if they do actually charge Hunter Biden, will these people who moan about the politicization of the FBI shut up? I doubt it.
Riight... because a single example of a corrupt Leftist being held accountable nullifies the bias charge, eh? Besides, that story is about the evidence that has been found. It's still up to Biden's DOJ if charges will be brought.

It cracks me up to see you guys go on about these big scary guns when conservatives literally buy these same guns for their thirteen year olds and bring them to Starbucks for shits and giggles.
That's nice... let's hope you get the full experience someday.

"Hunter Biden could be charged with tax crimes"

Yes, here we go, the FBI have been investigating Republican Hunter Biden for crimes.

It's disgraceful I tell ya, they only ever go after Republicans. They've been politicized so much. We need to stand up to this tyranny and demand they go after the President's son instead.

And in all seriousness, if they do actually charge Hunter Biden, will these people who moan about the politicization of the FBI shut up? I doubt it.

I figured all along that if there was a case against Hunter, it was either tax evasion or failure to register as a foreign agent. Another possibility is failing to disclose foreign accounts, which you're required to do if you meet certain financial activity thresholds (i.e, FinCEN & FATCA).

Those are fairly easy offenses to prove in a civil case - you either filled out the forms correctly, incorrectly, or not at all. The fines - especially FinCen/FATCA related - are draconian. He may have to pay a shit ton of money even if there's no indictment. But it's much harder to make a criminal case out of these offenses - lying to federal agents and obstruction are other possibilities.

If Hunter is smart he lawyered up long ago to prevent the worst of these outcomes. They may call a grand jury and possibly get an indictment out of it, which would be politically embarrassing and probably kill any chances Biden has at re-election but nobody really wants an 80-something being in office for a second term anyway. But criminally, unless Hunter was being really dumb, I doubt he gets criminally convicted - tried maybe, but not a felony.

How much evidence do you need? The FBI created a fake "dossier" that was intended to overthrow the presidency. The dirty little secret is that the federal gestapo can get away with anything as long as the media is the propaganda arm of a fascist regime.
if youre referring the the Mueller investigation, this was triggered by Papadopoulos bragging to an Australian diplomat. An investigation isnt an attempt to overthrow anything. And, as irrelevant is this is -> the dossier was from a British secret service agent.

LOL. I was walking NYC streets in the 90's and 00's when you were chasing after skirts and panties that wouldn't give you the time of day. :)
Jeez, Times Square was a mess up until the early 90's.

You wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes there.

Find something else. You're no good at this.
I worked in NYC since 1981 and you're full of shit.
Times Square was the queers you admire in your old, perverted age, but they didn't do anything more than ask for a buck.

Now...back to NYC 2022.

Yes, here we go, the FBI have been investigating Republican Hunter Biden for crimes.

It's disgraceful I tell ya, they only ever go after Republicans. They've been politicized so much. We need to stand up to this tyranny and demand they go after the President's son instead.

For all the felonious shit that fucking reprobate has done, and is documented, and the best you schmendricks can come up with is tax crimes?

I guess hacks gonna hack.

Riight... because a single example of a corrupt Leftist being held accountable nullifies the bias charge, eh? Besides, that story is about the evidence that has been found. It's still up to Biden's DOJ if charges will be brought.
He's not being held accountable for jack shit....This is flaccid, token window dressing, to get exactly the kind of cynically fawning reaction displayed by the blind hack OP.

The FBI had to really dig to find some 'minor', 'piddly' crime with which they could charge Hunter that wouldn't carry hardly any punishment, if at all considering whether a George Soros-backed DA gets the case.

They have had Hunter's laptop for years now, a laptop with criminal evidence on both Hunter and Joe.

So they figure to 'sacrifice' Hunter using a small crime that has nothing to do with his most serious crimes and does not implicate his dad.

'Perhaps the right will be satisfied with that, and they will forget about rhe laptop.'

Yeah, screw you guys.

It's not enforcing the law and ensuring equal justice. It's the FBI telling the majority of Americans, 'F* you - this is what you're going to have to be happy with because this is all you're going to get.'

And that is if he gets indicted, if he gets convicted...

Gee, how hard do you think the FBI / DOJ will work to make the case and get a conviction...

:rolleyes:

For taxes when he has compromised what is left of our national security. The FBI is weaponized against Biden's political opponents.

It cracks me up to see you guys go on about these big scary guns when conservatives literally buy these same guns for their thirteen year olds and bring them to Starbucks for shits and giggles.
Yeah we like watching you shit your drawers when you see someone carrying a big black gun. LMAO

The reality is if there's this supposed bias, then Hunter Biden wouldn't have even been investigated, right, and I wrote an "if" sentence, if he gets charged, then what?

Leftists get charged all the time. But that's not convenient for the people on the right who want to manipulate others with horror stories that just aren't true.

It would be cool if the US media reported this.

Wouldn't it just?

"Fox News first reported in July that the federal investigation into President Biden’s son had reached a "critical stage." Hunter Biden has been under federal investigation since 2018."

Leftists get charged all the time.

Not lately they don't.

The corrupt Democrats have seen to that

But that's not convenient for the people on the right who want to manipulate others with horror stories that just aren't true.

Your denials don't change reality.

Everyone knows the FBI disappeared the laptop to protect the Big Guy.

EVERYONE knows it. Even you

You are the one calling an AR-15 a machine gun.
The FBI doesn't use AR-15's, retard.

The Military M4 they use is select fire, full auto.

1665146593805.png

“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”
More guns leading to more violent crime leading to more authoritarian police tactics leading to feeling threatened by authoritarianism leading to more guns..

If guns were the answer, why is everything so screwed up?

Forum List

Back