Evidence Exposes COVID-19 World-Ending Social-Distancing Lock-Down Mandated Fear-mongering a complete manufactured FAKE

Why are those people wearing masks if the virus is fake? You been watching that video of Drumpf claiming the virus is a hoax again havent you? :)

They wear the masks because they are told to by so called medical experts and unqualified politicians.

No one here is calling China Virus a fake, that is YOUR attempt to bullshit, which is a stupid idea, because it make to appear stupid for saying it.

:cuckoo:
The OP is calling it a fake. Cant you read?

Here is that thread title you don't understand:

Evidence Exposes COVID-19 World-Ending Social-Distancing Lock-Down Mandated Fear-mongering a complete manufactured FAKE

He didn't say the Virus itself is a fake, he is talking about the SOCIAL DISTANCING LOCKDOWN MANDATE WAS A MANUFACTORED FAKE, then he shows the photos that shows large crows was considered acceptable in rioting, protesting. The Democrat leaders are not condemning it, some even said protesting and rioting is good.

Try thinking harder next time.
So now youre claiming the lockdown was fake? In that case hes just as much of a stupid bastard as you are. The lock down served to keep the hospitals from being over rurn.

Your gross inability to understand is legendary, since you didn't notice neither me and him never denied there was a lockdown itself, the idea behind it was based on fake justification, the photos in the thread makes that clear, you have brain problems?

Did you flunk Elementary school?
Youre methods of deduction are puerile at best. So if you had two brain cells to rub together you would have remembered that masks were not considered a good method of protecting people. It wasnt until relatively recently that the role of masks as a tool to limit the spread virus was pushed into the public. Hence it was better to keep people locked down as a precaution. How in the world you are able to type and breath at the same time is a wonder to me. How could you fools actually be this dumb?

Now you are just flailing around, you can't stitch together a coherent rant.

I have known for many YEARS that masks don't stop Viruses from going through, yet millions of people who are ignorant of basic knowledge, allow politicians to lie and manipulate them over those useless masks. Some politicians even threatened to fine and or jail people for NOT using those useless masks, thus a lie was supported by threats.

You can go ahead and be easy to be lied and manipulated all you want, it is a freedom you were born with, but for me I don't let that happen, which is why I didn't waste time and money following their lies about the China Virus dangers.
You have known..? :)

You dont know shit. Anyone that listens to you doesnt know shit either. Mask cut down on the transmission of the disease by catching the water particles that the virus resides in. Does it stop 100% of the virus? No. However, its way better than going out there without a mask on. I dont begrude you your right to be a fucking fool but when you endanger someone else dont be surprised if someone breaks a foot off in your ass ok?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaha!!!

You are beyond help, masks does a great job of absorbing the moisture, I have worn many types of masks, they get moist rather easily.

Your ignorance and stupidity are off the charts.
So now youre going to claim you didnt know water was moist? Come on man. Really? :laughing0301:

You fail to realize that masks that gets moist helps the Virus get through the mask too, every time you inhale.

You are too dumb to think this out.
So you didnt know that water molecules are attracted to each other? I dont know why I'm still surprised at your ignorance but I thought even 5th graders knew this. :laughing0301:

I have known it for years you SHITHEAD!

Why did I just state it can get through the eyes?

All Viruses needs a fluid medium to survive and transmit through, this is elementary knowledge, that is why I didn't think I have to point out the obvious to anyone.

You are here to spread bullcrap.
So if you knew that why did you just claim that the mask getting moist was a problem? If it gets moist thats even more reason that water vapor will get trapped instead of getting through the mask. :)

You just keep showing your lack of critical thinking skills, when the mask has moisture go all the way through, it becomes another easy conduit for transmitting the virus through. Virus can go through a dry or wet mask easily.

What about those unmasked eyes?

You will continue to be stupid because you are made that way.
Not true. Since the water molecule is carrying the virus and water molecules are attracted to each other, it cuts way down on the amount of virus that gets through. Simple right?

You can wear googles and eye glasses but I have the feeling that you would think that was a conspiracy as well right?

Again with your dishonest narrative, no one denies the existence of the Virus, the lockdown was based on faulty and misleading mortality predictions that were later massively revised downward.

The lockdowns were based on flat-out lies and exaggerations.

It was never, ever, about protecting anyone's health or safety. It was always, about promoting an extreme, malicious political agenda.

I saw it. I remember you fucked up big time on your test and that was pointed out in the thread. Its a amazing to me that did an experiment with a faulty hypothesis and could have just looked on the internet and got the real deal from an actual scientist who gets paid for that shit.

That from a cretin with less than a room-temperature IQ, who probably does not know, nor could ever possibly figure out, how to use any of the equipment that I used to produce the images in that thread, much less how to understand the results.

You don't know how to examine and understand anything at all for yourself; you only know to believe the lies that are told to you by criminals and tyrants who you believe and obey without question.

What I showed was indisputable. The gaps in an N95 mask are hundreds of times bigger than a #CoronaHoax2020 virus. HUNDREDS OF TIMES BIGGER. Anyone with anything close to normal human intelligence would easily understand what this means, as far as that mask offering any protection at all against the virus.
White boys and their fables about IQ's again. Good lord. :)

I do shit that would leave you curled up in a ball whimpering for help. Theres absolutely nothing you know that I dont already know or couldnt learn to do and be better at it than you in a weeks time tops.

The fact that you still dont seem to get the concept of a barrier being better than no barrier proves youre just another one of the many useful idiots Drumpf loves to lead around by the nose. :)

This virus fully exposed how very many people cannot do math and stats or simply choose not to.
0.05% fatality rate. Let me make it easier; 1 out of every 2,000 people die from this. Does that scare the shit out of you and cause you to panic and hide? Should it?
Of all positive infected people 1.5% of them have it seriously to critically and face at least a 25% chance of dying. Again for the math and stat disabled-out of every 1000 infected people 15 have it bad enough to be hospitalized and 4 or more will die. Does that scare the shit out of you so that everyone needs to go into hiding? Should it?
The 4 goals remain
1.Harm Trump
2Punish the productive people of America-mostly conservatives,
3.test run to see how mindlessly and needlessly frightened and compliant Americans will be. They put about 80% in full tilt tizzy
4.Get China get some of the money we owe them with their advanced knowledge of what would happen so they could short the market

If you weren't so friggin ignorant and stupid you'd know those masks are nothing but eyewash for fools. They do no damn good except to mark the wearer as a fool so others can see you coming.

Like so many who aren't stupid enough to believe that the mask actually serves any useful purpose, I'll wear one where it is required, just because it's not a big enough issue to me to pick a fight over.

In a way, though, I see that this attitude has an unfortunately aspect to it. If only those who were stupid enough to believe the lies wore masks, then they would be a perfect Real-World metaphor for Bill Engval's famous “Here's Your Sign!” shtick—a perfect way to make stupid, gullible, ignorant fools stand out, so that intelligent people would know to be wary of them.

So If you change your post it says that you edited the post. Does it say that on my first post? What gave you the idea that I changed my post? Just asking because its amusing to watch you insert your foot into your own mouth.

You got busted saying, 'This post was made by a Trump Supporting Blogger'

I responded by spanking your ass, calling you out for lying, making false allegations, and for attemp0ting to speak for me.

You're just making it worse, lil' lying snowflake.

:p

So If you change your post it says that you edited the post. Does it say that on my first post? What gave you the idea that I changed my post? Just asking because its amusing to watch you insert your foot into your own mouth.

I responded by spanking your ass, calling you out for lying, making false allegations, and for attemp0ting to speak for me.

You failed to point out where I changed my post. You lose....again. :)

So If I said 'This post was made by a Trump Supporting Blogger' Please link to said post. You cant. You lose again. :)

I do shit that would leave you curled up in a ball whimpering for help.

Looting, robbing convenience stores, burning down buildings, and other general rioter/criminal-type activity really doesn't impress me.
It must impress you. Thats what you as a white person are best at. Violence mayhem and looting.

You failed to point out where I changed my post. You lose....again. :)

So If I said 'This post was made by a Trump Supporting Blogger' Please link to said post. You cant. You lose again. :)
You can change your posts. You can delete your posts. You can continue to lie. You can continue to try to put on a show for the rest of the sheep on the board, but you just continue to prove you are lying, gutless, morally / ethically corrupt, cowardly POS who will do whatever it takes to hide his actions and not be held accountable. As I said earlier and you have proven, you are a pathetic worthless POS who is not worth the effort of immediately pissing on if you were on fire.

Go play with yourself, because I am no playing your game.

Go back to calling women cleaning BLM graffiti off monuments / walls, looting TVs, and ambushing cops.....oh wait, it's still daylight - you still have some time before you have to 'go back to work'.

I do shit that would leave you curled up in a ball whimpering for help.

Looting, robbing convenience stores, burning down buildings, and other general rioter/criminal-type activity really doesn't impress me.
Some bo bo was on NBC declaring that the looters are getting food for the sick and elderly and thus not rioters nor looters.
Look for this narrative to be advanced

Asclepias once again with his delusional ad hominems expressing to everyone his Napoleon Complex. :cuckoo: Speaking of folks suffering a Napoleon Complex, where in the fuck has Tiny Tony Fraudi been lately? The fake news feed on my iPhone occasionally has a blurb that totally discredited Tiny Tony is making more predictions. :auiqs.jpg:

It's amazing how concern over massive infection death-rate Fall flare-up predictions, mandated continued lockdowns, sealed closures of businesses, and police-enforced social distancing disappeared overnight when the Democrats found a BETTER 'good crisis' they did not want to 'go to waste' / go un-exploited.....

:cool:

This poor guy wasn't careful about social distancing either, then...

Gov.Gretchen Whitmer, center, prays with clergy including Bishop Charles Ellis of Greater Grace Church, right, on the corner of Woodward and Warren during a rally in honor of George Floyd, Thursday, June 4, 2020.

Uh-Oh...Gov Gretchen 'Stalin' Whitmer, who rules Michigan with an iron fist
when it comes to keeping businesses closed and citizens staying 6' apart to
prevent the spread of COVID-19, is busted violating her very own oppressive
mandates for a photo op. She's the tiny white chick on the right sandwiched
in between 2 protestors.

Gov.Gretchen Whitmer, center, prays with clergy including Bishop Charles Ellis of Greater Grace Church, right, on the corner of Woodward and Warren during a rally in honor of George Floyd, Thursday, June 4, 2020.

Uh-Oh...Gov Gretchen 'Stalin' Whitmer, who rules Michigan with an iron fist
when it comes to keeping businesses closed and citizens staying 6' apart to
prevent the spread of COVID-19, is busted violating her very own oppressive
mandates for a photo op. She's the tiny white chick on the right sandwiched
in between 2 protestors.

Such...fucking....hypocrites.

I am convinced the Dimms in charge kept the lockdowns in place as long as possible intentionally made the RONA seem worse than it really is because they thought it could hurt Trump politically.

Now that the Rona scare is over and it wasn’t nearly as bad as they HOPED it would be....they have moved on to the Floyd riots in hopes it hurts Trump politically.

It’s why the Floyd funeral was on NATIONAL TV but the David Dorn funeral will NOT be.

Fuck them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back