'Eviction Moratorium' Is Biden's Obama 'DACA' - Democrats Celebrate Violations Of The constitution

He didnt have a source. He just snatched some made up shit out of his ass and fooled you with it while expecting me to believe him.
I take it he does not have a link to his ass, where he got the info?

:p

These freeloaders seem determined to wreck their credit and any hope of finding someone to rent to them in the future.
These people actually think an eviction moratorium means they don’t owe the money. The courts are going to be full of these lawsuits and a lot of credit ratings are going to be destroyed.

Like I said. If I have to explain....

You never have accurate information so I'm going to need some factual data from a legit source to believe your claim.
you don’t believe there are a ton of places hiring?

IMPEACHABLE?!

Biden Admits He's Buying Time With Latest Attack on Private Property Rights​

Speaking to reporters at the White House Thursday afternoon, President Joe Biden again admitted his recent directive for the Centers for Disease Control to issue a 60-day eviction moratorium extension -- an ongoing attack on private property owners -- is likely unconstitutional. Regardless of its illegality, he's doing it anyway.

Joe Biden himself admits that the eviction moratorium could be unconstitutional, but that it’s just a strategy to buy more time.

HOW does Joe Biden and the Democrats ALREADY KNOW the Eviction Moratorium is UNCONSTITUTIONAL?

The Supreme Court ruled in June that the CDC's eviction moratorium was unconstitutional and needed to end.

In light of the evidence that Biden is INTENTIONALLY VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION, constitutional scholar Mark Levin called for Biden's impeachment....and GOP Politicians should follow suit.

The addled geriatric says that what he is doing IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL, then he goes ahead and does it to the approval of Dimm anti-American reprobates!

Barry knew and told Americans he had no authority to effect Illegal Immigration / Immigration Laws......but he did so anyway a short time later....and Democrats celebrated his violation of the Constitution.

Now the Democrats are celebrating Biden's Constitution-violating extended Eviction Moratorium.

View attachment 522273

Democrats Applaud Biden’s Unconstitutional Act

'Is a president of the United States flagrantly defying the Constitution an authoritarian act? A threat to democracy? Something that at least should be discouraged or frowned upon?

Judging by the reaction of Democrats and center-left commentators to the lawless last-minute decision of President Joe Biden’s CDC to extend an eviction moratorium sure to be struck down in the courts, the answer is emphatically “no.”

Biden Admits New CDC Eviction Moratorium Runs Counter to 'the Bulk of the Constitutional Scholarship'​

The Supreme Court will likely rule against Biden’s executive gambit.​

"Say this for President Joe Biden: He's willing to admit that the actions of his own administration might not always pass the constitutional smell test. Speaking to reporters this week, Biden announced that a new federal eviction moratorium was coming soon from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). "The bulk of the constitutional scholarship says that it's not likely to pass constitutional muster," Biden acknowledged. "But there are several key scholars who think that it may and it's worth the effort."

So Biden damn-well knows this ins Un-Constitutional, or at least his handlers do. 1) They think it is worth doing anyway because even if overturned by the USSC they will have gotten away with it and delayed Evictions for a month or two. 2) They are willing to chance it because they know there is a strong chance several of the 'Conservative judges' will go along with it because of 'how it would effect people' rather than the Constitutionality of it, as they have done recently.

Unbelievable, their outright disregard for the laws of our land . And the cheated the elections.

No need to explain to you in detail what it means. If I have to explain something that simple then its obvious I need to become a certified special ed teacher.

I dont know what you are babbling about. Its obvious that reason the virus has mutated to the Delta variant is because it has had time to practice on retarded Drumpf supporters.
Why do you clowns insist on lying? It’s your own ghetto hood full of unvaccinated people. Every study has shown this.

Who told you that?
LMAO! One of your idiot homies has an entire thread about not paying rent and saving it to buy a house. Like that’s ever going to happen.

What the hell do you think is going to happen to these people when the illegal order is slapped down? They first get a bill for 14 months worth of rent due immediately and when they can’t pay it? They’re getting evicted and sued.

These people actually think an eviction moratorium means they don’t owe the money. The courts are going to be full of these lawsuits and a lot of credit ratings are going to be destroyed.
I know right. And homeowners who stopped paying their mortgage, I'm hearing millions of them may face foreclosure.

Most renters are not freeloaders. They are hardworking people. You obviously have never rented to anyone in your life.
And those renters are paying their rent. Calling someone who deliberately avoids paying rent a freeloader isn’t wrong or pejorative, it’s simply accurate.

"provide for the general welfare"

If retarded Drumpf supporters had gotten their jabs long ago this wouldn't be necessary. Biden knows he will lose in the long run with the courts but hopefully this gives him time to get the virus under control so people can get back to work.
He has Congress. Why not go through them and do it legally?

Forum List

Back