Everyone has solutions, - lets hear yours: North Korea

The great thing about North Korea is they are ruled by a whack job idiot, their own leader does more damage to them than we could with carpet bombing. They are broke, starving, have no economic power to wage any kind of challenge to us. Pretty much we can sit back and laugh at them, if need be at some point in the future we'll tactical nuke that regime back to the stone age.

Yes, they are ruled by a "whack job idiot". Not unlike Chairman Mao, Adolph Hitler, Lenin, Mussolini or Stalin. How did that workout? Supreme Leader Kim Jung-un cares not a wit about his people starving. He's murdered his own relatives to assure his place in power.

Experts have said that they fully expect North Korea to have a nuclear ballistic missile capable of reaching our West Coast by the end of President Trump's first term.

That's a problem.

The great thing about North Korea is they are ruled by a whack job idiot, their own leader does more damage to them than we could with carpet bombing. They are broke, starving, have no economic power to wage any kind of challenge to us. Pretty much we can sit back and laugh at them, if need be at some point in the future we'll tactical nuke that regime back to the stone age.

Yes, they are ruled by a "whack job idiot". Not unlike Chairman Mao, Adolph Hitler, Lenin, Mussolini or Stalin. How did that workout? Supreme Leader Kim Jung-un cares not a wit about his people starving. He's murdered his own relatives to assure his place in power.

Experts have said that they fully expect North Korea to have a nuclear ballistic missile capable of reaching our West Coast by the end of President Trump's first term.

That's a problem.

You know I don't want to hear jack shit about me being a fucking Liberal after this event. I am finding so many Conservatives on here that are agreeing with me and who are posting stuff I agree with, that in other threads are totally opposite of everything I say. :laugh:

Even though it is out of the question for optics, the best thing the US could do is negotiate directly with the regime.

Yes, that has worked so well for the past four or five administrations in halting North Korea from developing nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles.

The US doesn't have to fear NK missiles, but South Korea, Japan are within range of their first generation nodong missiles.

By the end of the first term of President Donald Trump is over, Kim Jong-un will have a nuclear ballistic missile capable of reaching our West Coast.

My solution....

Create a phony crisis in Seoul that would necessitate an evacuation of the entire city and surrounding areas. Make it large enough to get people scared. A crisis on the order of a nuclear breach of highly toxic radioactive material. I don’t know if Seoul has a reactor near it, but it could be a type of military accident where the entire city had to be evacuated.

You could mobilize the S. Korean troops to help cordon off the city. Set up dispatches from the government of S. Korea to the United States begging for help and assistance and have them refuse aid from any nation that cannot be trusted to keep a secret.

Move in an entire division under the auspices of rendering aid and to help move the citizens to safe areas of the country. This would give us the excuse needed to have ground assets in place. In addition, I would have two carrier task forces in the sea of Japan as backups.

When all of the civilian population is out of reach of their artillery, I would start with an attack in the north, directed straight at Pyongyang and their crazed leader. At the same time, I would launch every air asset from the ground and the navy to destroy their border artillery and take out any missile capability they have. Then I would march straight into their country, kill the little fat fuck and put the entire government of N. Korea in jail.

I would then turn governance of the now unified country over to the S. Koreans and make sure that they move their military might to the Chinese border.

Cables to the Chinese would read, “We fixed your problem for you. We have no intention of attacking you, but if you test us, do so at great peril.

I would then pull out and leave them to it.

We can save so much more money by not having to defend this country against N. Korea.

Its time we start ending these never-ending conflicts and drains on our resources.

Nobody is threatening N.Korea so they have no excuse for wasting money on this.

They need to feed their people first.

That would be the case with a compassionate leader. Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un cares not a wit if his people starve. His goal is to be a major player on the world stage with nuclear ballistic missiles.

hy is who rules N Korea any of our business? Many countries are ruled by dictators.

Time for the U.S. to chill out and worry about problems within its own borders. .... :cool:

Which of them hate us, are run by a certifiably insane leader with a goal of regaining control of South Korea.

It won't be necessary. North Korea is not an islamic fundamentalist state. You won't see the same type of civil unrest. You'll see a bunch of people ecstatic to be free. With international assistance, I think North and South Korea could be united again under the South Korean government.

The people of North Korea have no contact with the outside world. Kim Jong-un is considered a God. They would not be ecstatic to be free.

You don't wait for a problem to become uncontrollable before you address it. You address it BEFORE it becomes any kind of serious problem. Again...World War II taught us that.

It is already too late. Each of our previous administrations was conned by North Korea. Each of them claimed that they had stopped NK from developing a nuclear weapon. We see how well that's worked.

An assassination of their Supreme Leader is out of the question. Anyone near him lives in total fear. If he has the slightest whiff that someone is not totally devoted, he has them killed. Within the past couple of weeks, he had a step-brother or something like that murdered in an airport by a woman with a poison gas in a mister.

An assassination of their Supreme Leader is out of the question. Anyone near him lives in total fear. If he has the slightest whiff that someone is not totally devoted, he has them killed. Within the past couple of weeks, he had a step-brother or something like that murdered in an airport by a woman with a poison gas in a mister.

That's why you use a sniper from about a half mile away...

So...how should we approach this latest crisis with NK?
I don't think we need to worry about a full scale strike on North Korea resulting in some form of retaliation on South Korea. Between ourselves and Israel, we have plenty of anti-missile systems to protect South Korea. The real issue is the reaction from China (and maybe Russia to a small degree).

The solution would be a true international coalition against them. Which is one reason the bombing of Syria was so stupid. President Trump should have helped Assad quell the uprising. Not only does that provide exponential security for us against islamic terrorism, but then we could have lobbied Syria and Russia for their assistance with North Korea (who are the real global security threat).

As it stands at the moment - I would say an assassination attempt on Kim Jong-Un would be the best option (again - in the immediate). While hard to do, we could pull it off. Israel's assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists was masterful. It can be done.

He should have done this years before he ever considered running for President?

Your posts get more bizarre. Are you sure you are feeling OK?

Spies and special forces guys get into places that many think are impregnable all the time. It's what they are groomed to do.
Absolutely! Just look at how the Mossad (Israel) assassinated the Iranian nuclear scientists in Iran. It was absolutely masterful. None of them got caught. They got in, killed, and got out.

It wouldn't be easy in North Korea...but it can be done.

Mossad agents at least look Iranian. I'll bet they don't have any Korean Mossad agents.

Possible solution.

President Donald Trump has already taken the first step. After the dinner with the President of China and his wife, President Trump called him aside to tell him that a missile attack had just been launched on one of their air bases. Have a good evening President Xi Jinping.

That put Xi Jinping on notice that, unlike petulant former President Obama, President Trump really will do what he says and swiftly.

The next step is to install a battle group and submarines off the coast of North Korea. Kim Jong-un will not be able to resist the temptation to launch one of his ballistic missiles as a test. One of the ships takes down the ballistic missile in a spectacular manner leaving no doubt as to who took it down.

Next, we sit down with China with them knowing we will do whatever is necessary to stop North Korea. As a bargaining chip, Alaska has enough natural gas to supply China for a generation.

Mossad agents at least look Iranian. I'll bet they don't have any Korean Mossad agents.
Wow....where to start with this gem?

1. Have you ever watched a movie? It's not that hard to make someone look completely like someone else of another nationality. We do it all the time.

2. Korean people are not the only people who are inside of North Korea right now. Hell, freaking Dennis Rodman used to go visit Kim Jong-Il all the time (and he's a 6-10" black man dressed in drag :laugh: )

3. The U.S. has special forces and intelligence agents from all nationalities

You're having a rough night tonight brother. I suggest logging off and going to bed. Seems like you need a good night's sleep.

Possible solution.

President Donald Trump has already taken the first step. After the dinner with the President of China and his wife, President Trump called him aside to tell him that a missile attack had just been launched on one of their air bases. Have a good evening President Xi Jinping.

That put Xi Jinping on notice that, unlike petulant former President Obama, President Trump really will do what he says and swiftly.

The next step is to install a battle group and submarines off the coast of North Korea. Kim Jong-un will not be able to resist the temptation to launch one of his ballistic missiles as a test. One of the ships takes down the ballistic missile in a spectacular manner leaving no doubt as to who took it down.

Next, we sit down with China with them knowing we will do whatever is necessary to stop North Korea. As a bargaining chip, Alaska has enough natural gas to supply China for a generation.
Great post. President Trump should consider you for an Ambassador position or advisor position!

Wow....where to start with this gem?

1. Have you ever watched a movie? It's not that hard to make someone look completely like someone else of another nationality. We do it all the time.

2. Korean people are not the only people who are inside of North Korea right now. Hell, freaking Dennis Rodman used to go visit Kim Jong-Il all the time (and he's a 6-10" black man dressed in drag :laugh: )

3. The U.S. has special forces and intelligence agents from all nationalities

You're having a rough night tonight brother. I suggest logging off and going to bed. Seems like you need a good night's sleep.

Again, you watch too much TV. Getting someone close to Un would mean that he would have to be someone who has been in North Korea for their entire life and be able to gain his trust. Anyone else would arouse suspicion. I suggest you read some of Tom Clancy's novels because he researched every aspect of the spycraft in his books down to a gnat's ass. That is why they are such good books

Also, how the fuck would you know anything about special forces and intelligence agencies? Ever meet one in real life? That's probably just another one of your fantasies. Unfortunately, the real world doesn't work that way.

Un and the NK leaders are fanatics. And fanatics want to be heard and treated as relevant. They are incensed at the idea of their self proclaimed military might being ignored as though it were a flyspeck. So Un issues these crack pot statements about going to war, attacking South Korea, etc.
Again, these people are fanatics. There is no possible diplomatic reconciliation with fanatics. So the best way is to ignore them. But with a vigilant eye.

Forum List

Back