Everybody's an Honor Student

This is a story taken out of context. I blame the school for not adequately explaining the program.

By "vision," that is their intended outcome, not the necessary outcome. They aren't going to place kids in an AP or Honors class that isn't able to be there, nor are they going to deny a kid that is supposed to be there a spot in the program.

IOW, this news source is just inflaming the ignorant public. Any student that was an AP or Honor student would be able to see what they meant.

1502223750128.jpg

This is a story taken out of context. I blame the school for not adequately explaining the program.

By "vision," that is their intended outcome, not the necessary outcome. They aren't going to place kids in an AP or Honors class that isn't able to be there, nor are they going to deny a kid that is supposed to be there a spot in the program.

IOW, this news source is just inflaming the ignorant public. Any student that was an AP or Honor student would be able to see what they meant.

1502223750128.jpg

That's not what the letter said that's what the schoolboard spokesperson doing damage control said. This is how college admittance works so it's not shocking that they will try to enact the same racial quota protocols at the pre-college levels as well.

1502223750128.jpg

That's not what the letter said that's what the schoolboard spokesperson doing damage control said. This is how college admittance works so it's not shocking that they will try to enact the same racial quota protocols at the pre-college levels as well.

Then SHOW me the letter.

Forum List

Back