Everybody here must agree with the facts…. Palestinians are second class citizens in the West Bank while Israeli Jewish settlers have more rights.

You sure hop around a lot with your insults and attacks.

Amos is the first prophet to use the term "the Day of the Lord."

This phrase becomes important within future prophetic and apocalyptic literature.

For the people of Israel "The Day of the Lord" is the day when God will fight against his and their enemies, and it will be a day of victory for Israel.

However, Amos and other prophets include Israel as an enemy of God, as Israel is guilty of injustice toward the innocent, poor, and young women.To Amos "The Day of the Lord" will be a day of doom.
try again -----I do not hop around and you, obviously, never read AMOS---
as to "acting like Hamas" ----that would be the history of christianity---
especially Anglicanism-----church of england----from its progenitors the
blood thirsty "CRUSADERS" on to the bloody era of Oliver Cromwell to its world genocidal program of conquest ---
all the way to the "RESTRICTED" towns chock full of little white churches and
the anglican affinity for Adolf

That's why they're so big in Hollywood............. :biggrin:
The good news is JEWS DID NOT WRITE THE NEW TESTAMENT---the ROMANS, famous for entertaining their sluts with spectacles of men killing each other and even LIONS eating men women and children, WROTE the book that brought about the genocides of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and the book that was ASSIMILATED into the ISLAMIC ETHOS----and more millions dead upon which so many who claim THE GLORY OF "CHRIST" dance with delight

try again -----I do not hop around and you, obviously, never read AMOS---
as to "acting like Hamas" ----that would be the history of christianity---
especially Anglicanism-----church of england----from its progenitors the
blood thirsty "CRUSADERS" on to the bloody era of Oliver Cromwell to its world genocidal program of conquest ---
all the way to the "RESTRICTED" towns chock full of little white churches and
the anglican affinity for Adolf

Rave on.

You sure hop around a lot with your insults and attacks.

Amos is the first prophet to use the term "the Day of the Lord."

This phrase becomes important within future prophetic and apocalyptic literature.

For the people of Israel "The Day of the Lord" is the day when God will fight against his and their enemies, and it will be a day of victory for Israel.

However, Amos and other prophets include Israel as an enemy of God, as Israel is guilty of injustice toward the innocent, poor, and young women.To Amos "The Day of the Lord" will be a day of doom.
ROFLMA Read it again---if you can take a break from dancing on the dead bodies of millions of infants dead for YOUR IDEOLOGY

The good news is JEWS DID NOT WRITE THE NEW TESTAMENT---the ROMANS, famous for entertaining their sluts with spectacles of men killing each other and even LIONS eating men women and children, WROTE the book that brought about the genocides of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and the book that was ASSIMILATED into the ISLAMIC ETHOS----and more millions dead upon which so many who claim THE GLORY OF "CHRIST" dance with delight
Blah blah blah.....kill me some Jews before dinner if you're not busy.

It’s really important that fellow Americans understand that some of the most ferocious Palestinian resistance in the last 75 years came from Arab christians. … to my fellow Christians in America We must always keep this in mind.

I think America should have diplomatic relations with the Middle Eastern countries, including Israel…..but we can do what we can to try and make the world a better place.

It’s very important that we try and understand the situations of the world and look at both sides of the coin …. simply look at the fax.
No, absolutely not. No one is going to believe that. :cuckoo:

It’s really important that fellow Americans understand that some of the most ferocious Palestinian resistance in the last 75 years came from Arab christians. … to my fellow Christians in America We must always keep this in mind.

I think America should have diplomatic relations with the Middle Eastern countries, including Israel…..but we can do what we can to try and make the world a better place.

It’s very important that we try and understand the situations of the world and look at both sides of the coin …. simply look at the fax.
The population of the West Bank is 80–85% Muslim (mostly Sunni) and 12–14% Jewish. The remainder are Christian (mostly Greek Orthodox) and others.

You know the facts, Palestinian Christians and Muslims in the West Bank are second class citizens. Jewish settlers some of them who are racist and monsters get to walk around with machine guns. It’s simply comes down to What do you think about that??. If you disagree with that or maybe you agree with it. Maybe you disagree with it while still supporting Israel. Maybe you hope Israel changes some of its policies

Yes, all around the world there are infringements of rights. Nothing changes though. Nothing changes the problems in Israel…That’s the entire point of this exercise.

You know a country like Saudi Arabia acknowledges it is an Islamic monarchy. Israel is playing this game claiming to be a western style democracy when it is anything but that.

KSA has the Shoura council or Majlis for consensus... They are made up of clerics, family, technocrats and merchants.

Yes, Sirhan Sirhan was a Pally Christian. One of your heroes, I'm sure.

That much cannot be disputed. It is undeniable. We don’t have this in America. It doesn’t matter what your skin color or religion is everybody in America has equal rights. You see you can get a gun in America if you are a law-abiding citizens. That’s just not the case in the west bank where Jewish settlers can walk around with machine guns and can travel on roads while Palestinians cannot get guns and have to take different roads.

People can support Israel if they want to, people can support Afghanistan if they want, but they have to admit that these countries have one set of laws for one group and a different set of laws for another group.

Under than Geneva conventions and according to the Christian values that most of us Americans have …..we see that oppressed people anywhere in the world have a right to resist. And that is what is happening in the west bank where there is by the way no Hamas…Hamas is a cop out that was funded by Israel to work against the secular Palestinian resistance groups. So Israel can appeal to uneducated Americans and try and make it a Muslim versus Jewish thing. Some of the most ardent resistance from Palestine has been from christians.
True, except half the blame needs to be on HAMAS.

Forum List

Back