Every staffer wanted trump to end the violence...but he refused

Yes, he wanted to protect his demostrators He could have had the guard at the Capitol in minutes, but he was enjoying the mob attack. His staff tried to convince him for three hours to call the mob off. He didn't...he is scum.

Yeah I heard one of the little babies stood up in his carriage and looked mean at a policeman.....

HE WANTED TO GUARD TO PROTECT HIS MOB! STOP LYING ABOUT THE REASON TRUMP WANTED THE GUARD. BUT HE ALLOWED HIS MOB TO ATTACK THE CAPITOL FOR THREE (3) HOURS AND DID NOTHING....NOTHING....NOTHING.

I think you need a diaper change.

The National Guard was offered. That offer was declined. Period. The reason the offer was made is pretty irrelevant. They weren't there, and they could've been. That's undeniable. And, because it's undeniable, you whine and moan and bitch about some idiotic theory that he wanted the National Guard "to protect his "mob"...

Quit making excuses for the POS.

I've stated facts.

Those would be the things your posts are completely devoid of...

His staff, his family, and congressmen begged him to do something FOR THREE (3) HOURS. HE DID NOTHING. He sat in the small dining room and watched it on FOX. He refused to allow the WH photog to take pictures, because was cheering the mob on.

Prove it.

I've proven that the National Guard was offered, so howsabout you prove your claim?

Oh, wait, you can't do that, can you?

He also refused to say the election was over and he said that he "loved them." The people that beat the Hell out of Capitol police and were responsible for the death of at least one of the police....he said he "loved them.

He had a really hard time making that video and it took over 3 HOURS to convince him to make it. He made it ONLY when it was obvious that his coup attempt was going to fail. He cultivated his followers for months, even before the election, with claims of "massive voter fraud." HE is the biggest reason that J6 happened. And repubs know it. If Garland does not indict him, there is no law in the US anymore. The only law remaining will be for the lower and middle class. The rich and affluent will be above the law.

Other nations are watching to see what happens. Do we enforce to law evenly for those in power, or were in power and/or rich....or do we become like Russia and China and let the rich and powerful slide?

Merrick Garland will need to decide in the coming months. Rudy, Eastman, Clark, and others will be indicted. But will trump skate free again?

At the time the speech was given, I recall no reporting of any deaths, not even the woman executed by the capitol police.

I seem to recall him give a speech in which he told them to go home. Going home would require they leave the US capitol.
Are you talking about the speech he gave after watching them tear up the capital for 3 hours on Fox News?

Are you talking about the speech he gave after watching them tear up the capital for 3 hours on Fox News?

I guess IDK. It was the only speech I saw part of that day. Was first I knew anything was going on at the capitol. He was telling people to go home. MSNBC was screaming it was a coup attempt it was a coup attempt and I turned it off.

He also refused to say the election was over and he said that he "loved them." The people that beat the Hell out of Capitol police and were responsible for the death of at least one of the police....he said he "loved them.

He had a really hard time making that video and it took over 3 HOURS to convince him to make it. He made it ONLY when it was obvious that his coup attempt was going to fail. He cultivated his followers for months, even before the election, with claims of "massive voter fraud." HE is the biggest reason that J6 happened. And repubs know it. If Garland does not indict him, there is no law in the US anymore. The only law remaining will be for the lower and middle class. The rich and affluent will be above the law.

Other nations are watching to see what happens. Do we enforce to law evenly for those in power, or were in power and/or rich....or do we become like Russia and China and let the rich and powerful slide?

Merrick Garland will need to decide in the coming months. Rudy, Eastman, Clark, and others will be indicted. But will trump skate free again?
What will they indict Him on?

J6 has done a dismal job of trying to 'indict' Him on anything.

Last edited:
I guess IDK. It was the only speech I saw part of that day. Was first I knew anything was going on at the capitol. He was telling people to go home. MSNBC was screaming it was a coup attempt it was a coup attempt and I turned it off.
Yeah well he gave a speech at a rally in the morning and got the crowd all amped up and pissed off at Pence. I remember watching it and then texting my family to turn on the TV because Trump just turned an angry crowd against Pence and sent them to the capital and shit was about to get ugly. That’s exactly what happened. Trump watched it all on TV for 3 hours ignoring pleas from his friends and staff to speak up and try to put an end to what was happening…. And then he gave the speech that you saw. Pretty sad huh?

What utter bullshit. Trump suggested the National Guard to make sure it didn't happen. Pelosi wanted the whole thing. She had the cops let the protesters in and wanted to mow them down with machine guns then claim she's the victim.
No one gives a shit about this latest Trump witch hunt. You can see right through their time and money wasting hit job. Makes me hate them even more...
Hated is so overrated

Americans wanted the goddamn BLM Negroes to stop their six months of destruction, looting and murdering but the filthy ass Democrats encouraged it.

He lifted the rocks that the scum of America was hiding under. If the J6 hearings have done anything, they have showed American was a true piece crap that trump is. Thanks heavens there were people around him that did not share his lack of a conscious.
Hillary was spot on about that basket of deplorables.
She was right about "Putin's Puppet" also.

How brainwashed. Clinton paid Russia to say they were in bed with Trump. We all know that now, but the brainwashed can't comprehend...
Poootin hates Clinton. He had s party in the Kremlin the night trump won. trump is definitely Poootin's boy....fat boy.

Forum List

Back