Every real American should be repulsed by that pathetic speech by Biden.

From the first sentence of the OP, it was clear this topic was aimed at rallying Trump supporters who love to divide the country into “Real Americans” and all others who despise their hero as a cunning demagogue.

Talk about “Real Americans” — like talk about “Real Germans” during the end of the Weimar period in Germany — is becoming a code word for the right in these days after Jan 6th. It is “soft” demagogic language, like the more malevolent “replacement theory” that is popular among white racists and which fuels the worst parts of Trump’s movement, and which is regularly and not so subtly amplified by popular media “stars” like Tucker Carlson.

I don’t much care for Biden or the Democratic Party … but at least they tend to reject this most inflammatory and dangerous rhetoric.

Last edited:
From the first sentence of the OP, it was clear this topic was aimed at rallying Trump supporters who love to divide the country into “Real Americans” and all others who despise their hero as a cunning demagogue.

Talk about “Real Americans” — like talk about “Real Germans” during the end of the Weimar period in Germany — is becoming a code word for the right in these days after Jan 6th. It is “soft” demagogic language, like the more malevolent “replacement theory” that is popular among white racists which fuels the worst parts of Trump’s movement, regularly and not so subtly amplified by popular media “stars” like Tucker Carlson.

I don’t much care for Biden or the Democratic Party … but at least they tend to reject this most inflammatory and dangerous rhetoric.
Best laugh I've had in MONTHS!!!!!!! Thank you!

Talk about “Real Americans” — like talk about “Real Germans” during the end of the Weimar period in Germany — is becoming a code word for the right in these days....

You don't say...
Real Americans have despised criminal republicans since Nixon.

Just like I said he would, He followed the playbook to the hilt. WHITE SUPREMACY MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS!!!! No mention of the nutcase kid having a history of mental illness. Nooo that's not important. That would just get in the way of his propaganda message. Apparently he even managed a few classic Democrat crocodile tears for the victims,
BOO HOO HOO!!!! :206:
It was a great speech, but I understand why a Republican White-wing wouldn't understand. They are more in line with bullies, narcissists, and white supremacist terrorists.

In the upcoming midterm election — assuming more months of steep inflation hurting poor and working people — a really big Republican victory is to be expected. Whether this will be Trump’s victory or McConnell’s is still somewhat uncertain.

Trump showed once in Georgia he could manage to screw up Republican chances through pure spite and egoism. Hell, he would have won the Presidency in 2020 had he just confronted the Covid epidemic without his trademark lying and clownishness.

The Democrats certainly have a problem ahead. But the millions who voted for Biden in 2020 — either because they actually like him or because they simply chose him as a “lesser evil” to Trump — may find enough of Trump’s anointed candidates also too extreme, and then Dems may somehow still eke out a majority in one House. Don’t expect this, but it is still possible.

All prejudice should end.

I don't defend the pos in Buffalo. He needs to fry. But it is more than a little rich the black guy who mowed down white people at a Christmas Parade and the black subway shooter gets a pass from Biden and the media.

If you want to be believed play it straight. Otherwise stfu.

Well if it doesn't matter, you shouldn't be too upset. But something tells me you will be anyway......
Compared to when the republicans get the majority in congress, when a democrat is in office, same shit..............obstruct..................EVERYTHING.

Forum List

Back