Every employee I spoke with at Walmart is from Bangladesh and can’t speak English

If it is all Bangladeshi's and immigrants from the M.E., that would indicate that few blacks, whites, or hispanics are interested in working there. When I went to the popular tourist town of Estes Park, I'd say the service industry was 99% hispanic. I saw no blacks and only one or two whites in every restaurant I went into, as well as most shops that sold ice cream, T-shirts, and other assorted tourist stuff.

Forcing people to marry someone not of their choosing is not a liberal value. What idiot told you it was?
Woah

Who said anything about forcing anything.

Did you not understand what we said my friend. It is a fact that some of these immigrants tell their children if they bring someone home of a different race or religion they will disown them..full stop That’s the problem that’s anti-American and it’s against any value system you can think of.

in some extreme cases there are Muslim parents around the world who will kill their daughter if they have a date with somebody of a different religion.

Woah

Who said anything about forcing anything.

Did you not understand what we said my friend. It is a fact that some of these immigrants tell their children if they bring someone home of a different race or religion they will disown them..full stop That’s the problem that’s anti-American and it’s against any value system you can think of.
You gotta make up your mind bubba. Preventing a marriage is unamerican, so requiring it has to be pro/american, at least according to your reasoning.

At a Walmart by the Galleria Mall in Buffalo New York.
I know you won't believe me, but I'm hoping a smidgen gets through.

Buffalo is being turned into a Muslim enclave. It's going to be the next Lewiston or Hamtramck. Everything you know will be taken from you. Women will be beaten and raped in the streets. The call to prayer will be played on loudspeakers 5 times a day. In Hamtramck, Muslims recently voted themselves the right to slaughter sheep and goats in apartments for Eid. Those people from Bangladesh aren't merely refugees. Although what they would be fleeing from is debatable. They are Muslims and there to make Buffalo sharia compliant.

I know you won't believe me, but I'm hoping a smidgen gets through.

Buffalo is being turned into a Muslim enclave. It's going to be the next Lewiston or Hamtramck. Everything you know will be taken from you. Women will be beaten and raped in the streets. The call to prayer will be played on loudspeakers 5 times a day. In Hamtramck, Muslims recently voted themselves the right to slaughter sheep and goats in apartments for Eid. Those people from Bangladesh aren't merely refugees. Although what they would be fleeing from is debatable. They are Muslims and there to make Buffalo sharia compliant.
I think most of them from Bangladesh are immigrants legally, which is even worse. Our country should have a questionnaire that simply asks immigrants. If their son or daughter Mary, somebody of a different faith will they kill them? Will they physically attack them or verbally abuse them if the answer is yes, then banned them from coming to the country.

I have dated Muslim women who are in the freedom and liberty. I think only a fraction of Muslims in America Wanna turn us into some kind of an intolerant .

I have a relative who lives in Syria. In Damascus a Christian man recently married a Muslim woman and everything was fine. So this is seemingly a problem with immigrant communities in America not necessarily even Muslims overseas. I think some of them come to America, because they hate how their Muslim country is becoming more liberal, and actually more true to islam …So they come to America and bring with them horrendous views .

You should look at Lackawanna a city south of Buffalo. There are so many people from Yemen there. And it’s a similar problem. Some of them are fine but some portion of them are against liberty, against freedom. They are racists.

You gotta make up your mind bubba. Preventing a marriage is unamerican, so requiring it has to be pro/american, at least according to your reasoning.
There’s a misunderstanding on your part. I’m asking for your opinion on a Muslim father or mother, who, physically or verbally attacks their daughter for going on a date with a Christian.

As someone who respects immigrants and refugees it’s also about looking at common sense and what’s going on here. This is a problem that at a local Walmart almost every employee there is from Bangladesh and doesn’t understand any English. Youll ask them. “Hey where are the apples” and they’ll say “thank you.”

This is coming from somebody who worked for two years at an Islamic school. I have more experience with diversity and helping immigrants, then probably every Biden supporter on this form.

Most of these immigrants at Walmart are from Bangladesh and even Iraq, although many of the iraqi’s are very open. But the people from Bangladesh refused to intermarry, and have no interest in learning English. They only hang out with other people from Bangladesh that’s a serious problem. This is something for fellow liberals to look at. I mean you folks champion interfaith marriage, so what’s it gonna be here you gonna stand up for a liberal values? Are you going to be ignorant. ?

The other problem is Walmart. They are hiring immigrants from Bangladesh in huge masses. Because they know that they will be too scared to form a union another issue for my fellow Democrats to look at. They know that they can pay these folks a low wage compared to Americans.

This Walmart just five years ago, was filled with American workers now it is literally almost all workers from Bangladesh.

We need to revamp our immigration process, and we need to make sure that the people that come to this country have no problem with their sons or daughters marrying somebody from a different religion or a different race. Because this is absurd. Our immigration process is a disaster.
Since we have no idea where you live I am guessing you live in Bangladesh.

I think most of them from Bangladesh are immigrants legally, which is even worse. Our country should have a questionnaire that simply asks immigrants. If their son or daughter Mary, somebody of a different faith will they kill them? Will they physically attack them or verbally abuse them if the answer is yes, then banned them from coming to the country.

I have dated Muslim women who are in the freedom and liberty. I think only a fraction of Muslims in America Wanna turn us into some kind of an intolerant .

I have a relative who lives in Syria. In Damascus a Christian man recently married a Muslim woman and everything was fine. So this is seemingly a problem with immigrant communities in America not necessarily even Muslims overseas. I think some of them come to America, because they hate how their Muslim country is becoming more liberal, and actually more true to islam …So they come to America and bring with them horrendous views .

You should look at Lackawanna a city south of Buffalo. There are so many people from Yemen there. And it’s a similar problem. Some of them are fine but some portion of them are against liberty, against freedom. They are racists.

Up until recently muslims that immigrated here came legally. With open borders that's changing.

I took instruction at mosque. It is part of the religion to spread Islam by immigration.

There’s a misunderstanding on your part. I’m asking for your opinion on a Muslim father or mother, who, physically or verbally attacks their daughter for going on a date with a Christian.
I wouldn't believe it. The daughter would be killed in an honor killing.

I had a client argue with his wife over their daughter going to a party. The man beheaded his wife so he could show his daughter what happens to disobedient women. When the police caught him he had that head in the trunk of his car.

Not sure what that might have to do with Walmart's hiring practises.

Walmart is a major part of the problem for hiring immigrants who speak no English in huge numbers. Of course they know that these people would not want to form a union or ask for higher wages. So of course inevitably this hurts the American working class.

Well, when you offer the lowest wages possible, with no benefits, and you make sure they don't get too many hours so they can qualify for food stamps and Medicaid, you take what you can get.

I shop at Costco. They pay their employees $45,000 per year, with full benefits. Their staff speaks English, and is always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. And their fresh food is much higher quality.

I wouldn't believe it. The daughter would be killed in an honor killing.

I had a client argue with his wife over their daughter going to a party. The man beheaded his wife so he could show his daughter what happens to disobedient women. When the police caught him he had that head in the trunk of his car.

How often does that happen in North America? Such killings are rare and severely prosecuted. And every time one of these killings does happen, it turns out the men weren't really religious at all, they were angry that the women dared to disobey them. These killings in North America, are about power and control, not honour or religion.

So called "honour killings" by Muslim men are no different than white Christian men who kill their wives for "cheating on them". It's domestic abuse, pure and simple, but religious bigots try to pretend it demonstrates the "inferiority" of Muslims.

And bigots like you use such killing to denigrate and justify your hatred of Muslims.

How often does that happen in North America? Such killings are rare and severely prosecuted. And every time one of these killings does happen, it turns out the men weren't really religious at all, they were angry that the women dared to disobey them. These killings in North America, are about power and control, not honour or religion.

So called "honour killings" by Muslim men are no different than white Christian men who kill their wives for "cheating on them". It's domestic abuse, pure and simple, but religious bigots try to pretend it demonstrates the "inferiority" of Muslims.

And bigots like you use such killing to denigrate and justify your hatred of Muslims.
Leftist democrats can only be compared to the snake venom that drips from a cobra's fangs. Only a cobra uses its venom in self defense or to provide food for itself. The evil and reptilian leftist democrats poison for the sheer joy of watching its victims die.

Leftist democrats can only be compared to the snake venom that drips from a cobra's fangs. Only a cobra uses its venom in self defense or to provide food for itself. The evil and reptilian leftist democrats poison for the sheer joy of watching its victims die.

Idiots such as yourself can only be compared to the radicalized Muslim youth who joined ISIS to fight the Great Satan of America.

You declare everyone to be evil, corrupt, inhuman to justify your pointless hatred of them. Donald Trump spent his entire 4 year term going after Obama, Clinton, Biden, and anyone else to investigated or criticized him and he didn't indict ANYONE.

Who is being destroyed by Trump's hatred of his opponents and his determination to retain power at all costs? Trump and the minions who did his bidding. It sure as hell isn't Joe Biden and the Democratic Party.

Hate destroys the hater, not the object of your hate.

Loved the "NEVER SURRENDER" Tweet right under the mug shot taken when he literally surrendured to Georgia Police.

Idiots such as yourself can only be compared to the radicalized Muslim youth who joined ISIS to fight the Great Satan of America.

You declare everyone to be evil, corrupt, inhuman to justify your pointless hatred of them. Donald Trump spent his entire 4 year term going after Obama, Clinton, Biden, and anyone else to investigated or criticized him and he didn't indict ANYONE.

Who is being destroyed by Trump's hatred of his opponents and his determination to retain power at all costs? Trump and the minions who did his bidding. It sure as hell isn't Joe Biden and the Democratic Party.

Hate destroys the hater, not the object of your hate.

Loved the "NEVER SURRENDER" Tweet right under the mug shot taken when he literally surrendured to Georgia Police.
There really isn't a bottom floor to the depravity of the leftist democrat. They might be eliminated on by some form of societal extermination. If not literally, even the most degenerate of democrats get legal protection, the socially and psychologically they could be sequestered and ostracized, shunned even.

Forum List

Back