Every Communist Revolution in the 20th Century Required Mass-Murder to Come To Fruition....

No one still seriously thinks Republican officials have been trying to reach across the isle to democrats. That ship has sailed. What would we be reaching across the isle for? We have fundamentally different views of the world. We're just going to have to fight it out. Not physically mind you but culturally. There is no compromise between racist and anti- racist or bigots and anti-bigots.
You’re labels…

You’re labels…
Okay, they're my labels. So what? I think your racist and bigoted. So do lots of people. What compromise do you think anyone like me wants with anyone like you? I don't want compromise. I want to agitate this Nation into pushing your backwards culture towards extinction.

Okay, they're my labels. So what? I think your racist and bigoted. So do lots of people. What compromise do you think anyone like me wants with anyone like you? I don't want compromise. I want to agitate this Nation into pushing your backwards culture towards extinction.
And with that post by the goat fucker, this thread has perhaps come full circle.
When does agitation turn to mass-murder?
How does agitation lead to EXTINCTION??????
You've got a big mouth and TALK a lot of shit.....
BRING IT
:evil:

And with that post by the goat fucker, this thread has perhaps come full circle.
When does agitation turn to mass-murder?
How does agitation lead to EXTINCTION??????
You've got a big mouth and TALK a lot of shit.....
BRING IT
:evil:
Cultural extinction you Dipshit and we are bringing it. We've been steadily tearing down your monuments to deplorable racist slavers, we've been educating your children to embrace diversity, and we've been demographically reshaping your country. The question isn't are we going to bring it, its what the fuck are you going to do about it? And all I've seen from your lot so far are cosplay answers. 😄

Cultural extinction you Dipshit and we are bringing it. We've been steadily tearing down your monuments to deplorable racist slavers, we've been educating your children to embrace diversity, and we've been demographically reshaping your country. The question isn't are we going to bring it, its what the fuck are you going to do about it? And all I've seen from your lot so far are cosplay answers. 😄
Yeah, you could continue whining about the past, and corrupt the children, but AGAIN, what are you going to do about the MILLIONS of Americans that will NOT bow to your politics????
We're waiting .....

Yeah, you could continue whining about the past, and corrupt the children, but AGAIN, what are you going to do about the MILLIONS of Americans that will NOT bow to your politics????
We're waiting .....
Aren't you guys the ones whining about the past? Crying that we can't judge people by today's standards? I'm not whining about the past, I'm using it as a tool to reshape your culture you moron. 😄

And Americans are bowing to it. Is there any Republican putting up a good defense of Confederate culture? 😄

Aren't you guys the ones whining about the past? Crying that we can't judge people by today's standards? I'm not whining about the past, I'm using it as a tool to reshape your culture you moron. 😄

And Americans are bowing to it. Is there any Republican putting up a good defense of Confederate culture? 😄
Whatcha going to with us deplorables? Extinction doesn't come about by rhetoric...

Whatcha going to with us deplorables? Extinction doesn't come about by rhetoric...
I already told you. Indoctrinate your children into embracing diversity coupled with a demographic reshaping of this country. And the work is already done. Younger voters are the most progressive. Conservative support among any demographic under the age of 40 falls right off a cliff and white children 18 and under are already a demographic minority among their peer group. The question remains, what are you going to do to combat these realities?

I already told you. Indoctrinate your children into embracing diversity coupled with a demographic reshaping of this country. And the work is already done. Younger voters are the most progressive. Conservative support among any demographic under the age of 40 falls right off a cliff and white children 18 and under are already a demographic minority among their peer group. The question remains, what are you going to do to combat these realities?
Yes, the Marxist ROT has been creeping along for some 80 some odd fucking YEARS! Look how they got all the soft minds like YOURS to actually HATE the country as founded. They got you real good, the exact kind of WEAK maliable mush for brains they are after, now cheering for their own destruction.
You think you will be spared the Trotsky ICE AXE of some other dumb ass that feeeeelz he's more Marxist than you?
That's how these insects roll.
Alas, your lack of self-awareness renders you another victem of this horrible Human folly of Marxism.

Yes, the Marxist ROT has been creeping along for some 80 some odd fucking YEARS! Look how they got all the soft minds like YOURS to actually HATE the country as founded. They got you real good, the exact kind of WEAK maliable mush for brains they are after, now cheering for their own destruction.
You think you will be spared the Trotsky ICE AXE of some other dumb ass that feeeeelz he's more Marxist than you?
That's how these insects roll.
Alas, your lack of self-awareness renders you another victem of this horrible Human folly of Marxism.
😄

Do you often judge people you’ve never met?

Forum List

Back