Ever date your friends sibling?

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
A friend wants me to date her brother. Is that good idea? What if we do not get on what would she think of that? But what if we do? Could be nice. So have you ever dated a friends family member?

A friend wants me to date her brother. Is that good idea? What if we do not get on what would she think of that? But what if we do? Could be nice. So have you ever dated a friends family member?
Just be yourself and don't worry.

I dated more than a few of my friends' sister. Some I pursued and likewise. After many years we still talk to one another. It takes two. Go for it.

If you're really attracted to your friend's sibling, just go for it. If not, don't be peer pressured into doing it.

I dont think its a good idea. If something bad happens, you could lose your friendship with your friend.
In my experience, its best not to get involved with friends beyond your friendship. Such as, business ventures, loaning money, banging their family members etc

Just be yourself and don't worry.

I dated more than a few of my friends' sister. Some I pursued and likewise. After many years we still talk to one another. It takes two. Go for it.
Nope, that is the last thing you want.

The key is tricking them into marrying you before they know what exactly they are getting.

In most cases not a good idea.

I had a fling with a former best friend's brother. It was a lot of fun and nothing bad happened I just moved away and we all lost touch. Years letter we all reconnected online but that's about it and everyone's doing well.

Forum List

Back