Even you leftists on here can no longer deny the truth.

You lose the argument when you have to pivot to Clinton. Its called the "whatabout" tactic. Clinton was wrong, and the hypocrisy you are trying to point out in this argument you would also be guilty of if you accused Clinton and are now dismissing Moore. Best stay away from this obvious diversion. It makes you look like a lazy debater
Moore has not been convicted, or even indicted for anything yet. Innocent until proven guilty. And I have yet to see any credible evidence against Moore. There is also the fact that the yearbook with his signature was forged. Why would they need to manufacture evidence if he was guilty?

Also, how about getting back on topic? We're discussing a terrorist group called Antifa.
I addressed the false ANTIFA claim you made and you haven't responded yet
And I asked you if Antifa is a terrorist group. You haven't answered me yet.
You lied about the evidence about Moore. People have come forward and confirmed he was known to sniff after young girls.

but you guys have no lowest bar to your partisan hypocrisy.
I guess witnesses don't count as evidence unless they have a photo or video... Of course if they do then it is either a fake or a conspiracy.
witnesses against clinton did not count and you were fine with that right?

You lied about the evidence about Moore. People have come forward and confirmed he was known to sniff after young girls.

I guess witnesses don't count as evidence unless they have a photo or video... Of course if they do then it is either a fake or a conspiracy.

Exactly who are these witnesses? I have yet to hear from any.
Did you read the post article?

What article?
The WAPO article that broke the story about Moore. Open sourced with 4 women claiming sexual encounters and backed up by over 30 corroborating witnesses. Go educate yourself before you chime in with your partisan BS

Moore has not been convicted, or even indicted for anything yet. Innocent until proven guilty. And I have yet to see any credible evidence against Moore. There is also the fact that the yearbook with his signature was forged. Why would they need to manufacture evidence if he was guilty?

Also, how about getting back on topic? We're discussing a terrorist group called Antifa.
I addressed the false ANTIFA claim you made and you haven't responded yet

witnesses against clinton did not count and you were fine with that right?
No I wasn’t. And the “whatabout” Clinton pivot argument is getting real old. We learned in grade school that two wrongs don’t make a right.

Its a fact? Why, because you saw it in an article? Do you really want to go down that road?
you saw that moore was accused and with no actual facts declared it true.
The 9 women's testimony was the evidence and facts.
Being banned from a mall for stalking young teenagers is a fact.
Calling a teenager's school to ask her for a date is fact.
Being a trump supporter I understand your dilemma of not knowing what a fact is.

US Antifa and other Leftist groups met in Germany with al-Qaeda and ISIS to plot Trump’s destruction

It's a fact. They're all a bunch of violent terrorists and deserve to die.

US Antifa and other Leftist groups met in Germany with al-Qaeda and ISIS to plot Trump’s destruction
This is as far as I got....

reveals,” by Ed Klein, Dailymail.com, October 29, 2017:

1m906s.jpg

What article?
The WAPO article that broke the story about Moore. Open sourced with 4 women claiming sexual encounters and backed up by over 30 corroborating witnesses. Go educate yourself before you chime in with your partisan BS
He had sex in front of witnesses?
Because it's not illegal to date a 17 year old.

What article?
Are you having a rough time following? Go back and you your homework and learn about the situation. Maybe try reading slower

What article?
Are you having a rough time following? Go back and you your homework and learn about the situation. Maybe try reading slower
Are you saying there were witnesses to him fucking underage girls?
Or did he just have witnesses saying he hung out with underage girls?
Those 30 witnesses are worthless if none of him saw him actually doing any fucking.

What article?
Those 30 witnesses are worthless if none of him saw him actually doing any fucking.
Again, go educate yourself, your regurgitation is no where near reality... there are a variety of witnesses from first hand accounts of women who faced sexual advances from Moore when they were in high school... friends and family that were told about these encounters back after they happened. Witnesses to places Moore hung out and how he acted. Like I said dozens of people telling a variety of stories. For them all to be part of a coordinated lie would be near impossible

What article?
Again, go educate yourself, your regurgitation is no where near reality... there are a variety of witnesses from first hand accounts of women who faced sexual advances from Moore when they were in high school... friends and family that were told about these encounters back after they happened. Witnesses to places Moore hung out and how he acted. Like I said dozens of people telling a variety of stories. For them all to be part of a coordinated lie would be near impossible
:lalala:

:lalala:
Wow, pleasure talking to you. Now go get your baba... it’s bedtime

Yes, he has.

"Hannity pressed Moore on whether he had dated girls in their teens when he was in 30s. “Not generally, no,” the former judge said in response."

We have a word for that, we call it "yes".
In their teens? 18 and 19 are in the teens. In some states, 16 is legal.
18 and 19 are late teenagers and far too young for a man nearly twice their age.
Wow, and I bet you stood up for clinton?
Clinton didn't try to ask out a 16-year-old or molest a 14-year-old.
no he just used state troopers as governor to bring women to him and rape them.
Prove it?

Its a fact? Why, because you saw it in an article? Do you really want to go down that road?
What has already been proven about Moore is more than enough for anyone with morals not to vote for him.
What has been proven?
That he was an "adult" male trying to date "teenage" girls. Mall-rat Roy had a thing for young meat and robbing the cradle. He's admitted to it.

The wife being 14 years younger is also proof of said thing.

None of that is illegal.
Illegal versus immoral. Unlike you some of us still have morals.

What has already been proven about Moore is more than enough for anyone with morals not to vote for him.
What has been proven?
That he was an "adult" male trying to date "teenage" girls. Mall-rat Roy had a thing for young meat and robbing the cradle. He's admitted to it.

None of that is illegal.

Immoral? That's great! Muslims consider it immoral for a woman to show their ankles. Is that the code you live by?

Morals are relative. At the age where I graduated from high school, my mother was married and had a child on the way. My father was nine and a half years older than her.

Today, people like you might have serious problems with that arrangement, but back then it was normal, because a little skirmish called World War II got in the way of my father being in the US.

Perhaps helpless rather than lazy.

they can defend Moore by saying he'll vote to overturn Roe or vote with Trump, so ignoring his praying on children is acceptable to them. But honesty is sort of tawdry. LOL
Thats politics, it happens on both sides, which is why womens groups defended Clinton and why many on the Left are defending Franken. While I don't see Frankens offenses even in the same ballpark as Moore, he acted inappropriate and those on the Left want to dismiss the accusations because he is a political ally. Plus he is a pretty funny guy that knows how to grill his opponents. I understand it all to a degree, but there is a point where morals need to outweigh politics.
Welll.... with Clinton voters knew, or should have known, they were getting a serial marital cheater. I didn't vote for him against BushI but I didn't really care about his personal life. What he pulled with Lewinsky was sexual harassment even if she was very willing, if not the instating party, and even if he didn't coerce her jobwise.

I realize I'm in a minority, but I really don't see harassment in taking a photo where one pretends to grab the breasts of Hooters Calenedar girl while she wears a Kevlar vest and helmet. It's wrong, but it's also not groping. And again there was no coercion. If there's a pattern to ass grabbing, he's done. It may be a partisan slime attack though.

Coercion and child abuse are the things I find actually disqualifying. And harassment, and yeah Slick should have resigned. But at the time guys didn't resign over harassment unless there was some nasty coercion involved .... like the Godfather Pizza guy "how bad do you want this job."

BUT, I don't think Clinton supporters (-: came close to the level of hypocrisy Moore/Trump supporters stoop too. It's NOT ok to touch a teenager even if you want Roe overturned.
I agree with you. Frankens photo was immature and inappropriate but not groping and not criminal. He owed her an apology for it. The bigger offense was the aggressive kiss, which again, he apologized for and the victim forgave him. Now we have a butt grab claim, while he was in office. Again, a different league than molesting teenagers, but it could be damaging... I wish these two cases of Moore and Franken weren't conflated and equivocated as much as they have been
Alright, then you have no problem with Trump's grabbing pussy comment? Since he didn't do it? Right?
Huh? Is that comment supposed to make sense? Of course i have a problem with a rich douchebag running around kissing girls and grabbing pussies without permission. I’d hope most decent people would
He said he could, he hasn't done it. But believe your bullshit.

In their teens? 18 and 19 are in the teens. In some states, 16 is legal.
18 and 19 are late teenagers and far too young for a man nearly twice their age.
Prove it?
That's common knowledge.

What has been proven?

None of that is illegal.
You cannot be a liberal and have morals.

Prove it?
That's common knowledge.
No, it's a lie unless you can prove it.

Forum List

Back