Even Hillary Clinton’s pals can’t pretend to believe her lies

Probably 75% or more of my posts include video and/or links.
So far you have made a total of 13 posts up to and counting post #34. Of those posts four (4) contain a link or video and nine (9) do not. That is 31% with and 69% without a link or video. That is far, far less than your claim of 75% or more.

I know from firsthand experience with you that you rarely post a link to bolster your broad and unfounded opinions. Your boast to the contrary highlights a distinct character flaw of a person who is not to be trusted or his word taken. You created the petard you grasped, but it now hangs you!
You might want to check my entire body of work and not just cherry pick an instance to help you create the false narratives you spend your life attempting to create. Just saying...
No need to. I tried over many, many posts on several different threads to you to get you to substantiate your claims, and you never even attempted to do such substituting your rhetorical BS for fact as if it were handed down from the Mount!

Hey, you put both feet in your mouth so own up to it like a man instead of trying to BS and weasel your way out from under your distortions and falsehoods!
What I said is the truth. Just because you're a typical liberal - far too lazy to do proper research and know the truth is your problem.
More of the same false bravado and projection! Your shit don't float at the bottom of the bowl you swim in, Turd Blossom!

Probably 75% or more of my posts include video and/or links.
So far you have made a total of 13 posts up to and counting post #34. Of those posts four (4) contain a link or video and nine (9) do not. That is 31% with and 69% without a link or video. That is far, far less than your claim of 75% or more.

I know from firsthand experience with you that you rarely post a link to bolster your broad and unfounded opinions. Your boast to the contrary highlights a distinct character flaw of a person who is not to be trusted or his word taken. You created the petard you grasped, but it now hangs you!
You might want to check my entire body of work and not just cherry pick an instance to help you create the false narratives you spend your life attempting to create. Just saying...
No need to. I tried over many, many posts on several different threads to you to get you to substantiate your claims, and you never even attempted to do such substituting your rhetorical BS for fact as if it were handed down from the Mount!

Hey, you put both feet in your mouth so own up to it like a man instead of trying to BS and weasel your way out from under your distortions and falsehoods!
What I said is the truth. Just because you're a typical liberal - far too lazy to do proper research and know the truth is your problem.
More of the same false bravado and projection! Your shit don't float at the bottom of the bowl you swim in, Turd Blossom!
Junior....I've made thousands of posts on this site. You want to look at 13 of them and declare you know something to be fact. That shows two things:

1.) You're an idiot who attempts to cherry pick to create a false narrative

2.) You're too damn lazy to do proper research so that you can know the truth. That's typical of you type of people. It's why you're so ignorant. Because it's easier to be ignorant.

The fantasies the right endulge in that somehow they are going to indict Hillary are as far fetched as their fantasies that they would kick Obama out of the White House for being born in Kenya

Tell us again LW..... :lmao:

View attachment 74028

View attachment 74029

LOL

A stupid pamphlet has more credibility to these nutjobs than the state of Hawaii
A "stupid pamphlet" written by Barack Obama himself. So he either lied to attend an Ivy League school for free back then (which means he engaged in fraud and fleeced the American tax payer) or he lied to run for president now. Care to speculate at which point he was lying and breaking some very serious laws?
Making shit up again aren't you?

No, Obama did not write the pamphlet
He submitted the bio chief. You know. I know it. Dumbocrats across the nation know it. So again...would you care to speculate whether he was lying back then and committing fraud or lying know and committing fraud? I'm all ears.

Repeating a lie does not make it true

Why don't you try again and see if anyone buys it

Clinton was right a lot of Coal Miners are going to lose there job...

Coal kills 22,000 Americans a year.. Good job...

She also endorsed a bill to invest $10 bn in retraining coal miners...

The far right doesn't really understand economics...

LOL

A stupid pamphlet has more credibility to these nutjobs than the state of Hawaii
A "stupid pamphlet" written by Barack Obama himself. So he either lied to attend an Ivy League school for free back then (which means he engaged in fraud and fleeced the American tax payer) or he lied to run for president now. Care to speculate at which point he was lying and breaking some very serious laws?

He submitted the bio chief. You know. I know it. Dumbocrats across the nation know it. So again...would you care to speculate whether he was lying back then and committing fraud or lying know and committing fraud? I'm all ears.

Bwahahahaha! So let me get this straight? In your opinion, someone else completely made up Barack Obama's bio? In the entire history of bio's, I have never heard of someone else making up the bio of another person without asking them (or requesting an official written bio from the individual themselves).

So to summarize - you just don't want to answer when Obama was lying so you want to attempt to pretend like he was involved in his own bio. :lmao:

Why don't you want to answer? Because you worship Obama and can't bring yourself to admit he's a pathological liar?

While also pledging to ignorant liberal Dumbocrats (blind obedient lap dogs such as yourself) that she would put the bankrupt the coal mining industry. So at the very least she's a liar (and, at the very least, you're dumb enough to believe her :lol:).

Junior....I've made thousands of posts on this site. You want to look at 13 of them and declare you know something to be fact. That shows two things:

2.) You're too damn lazy to do proper research so that you can know the truth. That's typical of you type of people. It's why you're so ignorant. Because it's easier to be ignorant.
And now how many of your posts out of your last ten (10) posts prior to post #44 have had either citations or video's, IDIOT? Not a single one! How far from your claimed 75% ratio is 0%, you bloody obfuscating fool?

You made another two assertions or should I say projections! Care to provide some verifiable stats to prove those? Of course you won't because you're a dishonest SOB that cannot and will not substantiate what you bloody claim.

You tell the laid off coal miner that has to feed his family this week that not to worry because the filthy ass government will some how take care of him. He will probably kick your ass.

Coal is a cheap source of energy and it is environmental wacko bullshit that it kills 22,000 Americans a year.

Crooked Hillary doesn't know coal for a hole in the ground. Her handlers told her what to say in order to kiss the ass of the environmental wackos that contribute heavily to the Democrat Party, like that idiotTom Steyer.

Crooked Hillary is just as wrong about this as she is wrong about everything else.

However, the issue last week was that she once again lied. She told the Moon Bats one thing about coal and then she told the laid off coal miner that she really didn't mean what she said.

Crooked Hillary lies every time she opens her mouth, doesn't she?

LOL

Bwahahahaha! So let me get this straight? In your opinion, someone else completely made up Barack Obama's bio? In the entire history of bio's, I have never heard of someone else making up the bio of another person without asking them (or requesting an official written bio from the individual themselves).

So to summarize - you just don't want to answer when Obama was lying so you want to attempt to pretend like he was involved in his own bio. :lmao:

Why don't you want to answer? Because you worship Obama and can't bring yourself to admit he's a pathological liar?
Someone screwed up and admitted she was wrong
State of Hawaii confirms she was incorrect

Someone screwed up and admitted she was wrong
State of Hawaii confirms she was incorrect
State of Hawaii confirms that Obama was lying to fleece the American tax payer in a fraud scam to get a free Ivy League education. But...I understand that you can't bring yourself to bite the hand that feeds you.

And now how many of your posts out of your last ten (10) posts prior to post #44 have had either citations or video's, IDIOT? Not a single one! How far from your claimed 75% ratio is 0%, you bloody obfuscating fool?

You made another two assertions or should I say projections! Care to provide some verifiable stats to prove those? Of course you won't because you're a dishonest SOB that cannot and will not substantiate what you bloody claim.

How can I put a link or video in response to your idiocy? Those don't count. Further more, I've made thousands of posts on USMB. You picked 13 (or less than 0.01%) because you're too damn lazy to do any research. Which explains why you're so ignorant and why you're so confused by the Constitution.

How can I put a link or video in response to your idiocy? Those don't count. Further more, I've made thousands of posts on USMB. You picked 13 (or less than 0.01%) because you're too damn lazy to do any research. Which explains why you're so ignorant and why you're so confused by the Constitution.
And oh, oh, oh!!!! They don't count? THEY DON'T COUNT???? Then pick up your bloody marbles and get off the fucking playground, you infantile piece of shit! Damn that is pathetic!!!! They don't count!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::gives:

And oh, oh, oh!!!! They don't count? THEY DON'T COUNT???? Then pick up your bloody marbles and get off the fucking playground, you infantile piece of shit! Damn that is pathetic!!!! They don't count!

So to summarize - not only are you too damn lazy to do any research before making any wild and inaccurate claims, but then when it's proven that you're wrong, you throw a tantrum like a small child and start swearing and telling people to "get off the playground"? Of course you don't want me on the playground, I'm making you look like the idiot that you are.

And oh, oh, oh!!!! They don't count? THEY DON'T COUNT???? Then pick up your bloody marbles and get off the fucking playground, you infantile piece of shit! Damn that is pathetic!!!! They don't count!

So to summarize - not only are you too damn lazy to do any research before making any wild and inaccurate claims, but then when it's proven that you're wrong, you throw a tantrum like a small child and start swearing and telling people to "get off the playground"? Of course you don't want me on the playground, I'm making you look like the idiot that you are.
Prove I don't do research. If that is true, it should be verifiable so verify your claim you phony! You can't because that is an outright LIE! You're merely projecting your own persona again AND trying to bait with that straw man crap once more. I'm staying on point regardless of how you try to deflect from the topic. Care to yield? I've made my points, but if you want more...

Last edited:
With the exception of maybe Barack Obama - nobody knows how to lie like the Clintons do...

Figuring she has the Democratic nomination sewn up, Hillary Clinton this week headed to swing state West Virginia, aiming to “feel the pain” of coal country.

But then she ran into Bo Copley, a recently laid-off miner.

He hit her with her comments from last month, explaining her clean-energy program: “We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” she’d said.

Bo didn’t like that much: “I just want to know how you can say you’re going to put a lot of coal miners out of, out of jobs, and then come in here and tell us how you’re going to be our friend.”

Clinton’s eye-rolling answer: “What I was saying is that the way things are going now, we will continue to lose jobs.”

Not true: She was plainly promising her policy would put miners out of work.

More lies: “I didn’t mean that we were going to do it, what I said was, that is going to happen unless we take action to try to help and prevent it.”

And she still means to kill those jobs, as Democratic Party chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz clarified later: “In saying she made a misstatement, I don’t think she was backtracking on the substance of what she said” in explaining her anti-coal energy plan.

No wonder Clinton failed as a diplomat: Even her pals can’t pretend to believe her lies.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/03/even-hillary-clintons-pals-cant-pretend-to-believe-her-lies/

Plenty of people know how to lie like Clinton, Washington's full of them. They're called politicians. Hillary isn't an exception.

Oh, but she is the exception. No one is as stupid of liar as her. She says one thing then two days later says she didn't. As if she is still living in the horse and buggy days before video.

She lied about NAFTA, she will skate.
She lied about what she said about Coal. Even though she was just parroting Obama.
She lied about sniper fire. A sad way to try and buy warrior creds.

There is something really wrong with Mrs. Tuzla Clinton, seriously wrong.

Prove I don't do research. If that is true, it should be verifiable so verify your claim you phony! You can't because that is an outright LIE! You're merely projecting your own persona again AND trying to bait with that straw man crap once more. I'm staying on point regardless of how you try to deflect from the topic. Care to yield? I've made my points, but if you want more...
I can...by telling literate people (which immediacy eliminates you) to scroll up and see where you claimed I've made "13 posts" when in fact I've made thousands of posts. You're just too damn lazy to check them all and compare how many have links and videos. Instead, you'd rather pick a few and declare those as "fact". Seriously, what kind of asshole picks 13 out of several thousands as a "sample"?

Answer: a typical lazy libtard

I can...by telling literate people (which immediacy eliminates you) to scroll up and see where you claimed I've made "13 posts" when in fact I've made thousands of posts. You're just too damn lazy to check them all and compare how many have links and videos. Instead, you'd rather pick a few and declare those as "fact". Seriously, what kind of asshole picks 13 out of several thousands as a "sample"?

Answer: a typical lazy libtard
Your typical distortions don't cut it shit for brains! Here is what I wrote initially;
You fucking idiot, the 13 posts were all from your OP to post #34 of this thread. Did you really think you could get that deceitful turd of a lie off the ground? Just keep making a fool of yourself...I'm enjoying it, dummy. You're too damn ignorant in your pridefulness to realize how very pitiful you appear! Swim with the alligators, fool!

Forum List

Back